Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) (50907 Views)

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by benjackugo: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his sixteen-year-old first daughter, Danielle Edochie on her graduation from secondary school, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photo of himself, his wife and Danielle, with the caption;

"Big Congratulations to my daughter, my first child @danielleyuledochie as she graduates from secondary school today.
Mummy @mayyuledochie and Daddy are proud of you and we love you so much.
Thank you to the Almighty God for all the blessings."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUxFI6jNIFs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Peace081: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Onyi22 has been banned from this forum till May 2022, cheesy grin
It is well with her

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Meedon: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Chai

That girl fine ooooo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by kinzation(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ripe pawpaw
Ready to harvest

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by MufasaLion: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by MufasaLion: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
kinzation:
Ready to harvest

Pervert. undecided

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by kinzation(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Pervert. undecided
Lmao grin grin
Werey
I knew this will happen

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by MufasaLion: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
kinzation:

Lmao grin grin
Werey
I knew this will happen

She's still a child!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by kinzation(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

She's still a child!

Weytin be her age

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
paedophiles up there,see them.

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by MufasaLion: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
kinzation:

Weytin be her age

Most High School graduands especially these days are 15/16 years old. Don't be decieved by their stature. They are still very young.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by kinzation(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Most High School graduands especially these days are 15/16 years old. Don't be decieved by their stature. They are still very young.
Reason the likes of Benjamin Mendy, Adam Johnson and R-Kelly are in jail right now

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by MufasaLion: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
kinzation:

Reason the likes of Benjamin Mendy, Adam Johnson and R-Kelly are in jail right now

I don't pity any Paedophile or Perverts. They are worse than imagined. Worst of it is that they are people you would doubt of being one.

I saw a post on nairaland today about a young girl that got paralysed dude to stunt. She's just 16!

She's got the look of a 22/23 year old.

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by kinzation(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

I don't pity any Paedophile or Perverts. They are worse than imagined. Worst of it is that they are people you would doubt of being one.

I saw a post on nairaland today about a young girl that got paralysed dude to stunt. She's just 16!

She's got the look of a 22/23-year-old.
Damn
That's serious

Pervs and Paedophiles are evil.beings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
No be everything dem dey post for social media undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by WibusJaga: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2021

Beautiful people. I know say some people go don put their monitoring radar on that girl.

kinzation&MufasaLion why una de take up spaces for FP with una to&fro arguments. Talk your own & allow others talk.
I go report una to Comments Readers Association of Nairaland (CRAN).

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Gandah(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congrats to her buh damnn niqqqa she's so beautiful
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by dollynnn(f): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nice one
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by FreeSpirited: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hm
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by BareFacedLies(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Finally this girl is now ripe grin

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Iamvetlander(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by coronavirus19: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Boys don dey sharpen their tools to harvest

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by iambabaG: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
So?

Don't you want her to graduate before? Bloggers, you need to stop prying into people's life. Everything on a celeb's IG page shouldn't make it to your blog.

So much for blogging. TUEH!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by HitlerGaddafi: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

But if that same 15/16 year old enter university, she's not too young to be toasted and banged abi? Hope you know how many 15/16 yr olds are in the university.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by JosephXavier: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
The little girl is naturally beautiful

Hope she is intelligent and smart too

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
From secondary school like this? shocked shocked

The next generation of simps go so much enjoy tongue

But all these kind ajebos dem,I no too dey fancy dem via say dem too dey faint-hearted.... Any small thing,she go just begin to shed tears....I no get that time to take dey pet any over grown baby undecided

But the advantage of it all na be say na she go dey spend pass for you cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Olarewaju89: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
undecided

OK, what do you want us to do with the news now

The mond thou.... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by PacAmaru: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
She don ripe grin

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
kinzation:
Ripe pawpaw Ready to harvest

nonesense farmer! Go harvest am nau! Make better iroko tree fall on you!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by ahnie: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congrats
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

She's still a child!

Please tell that to the perverts who are already ogling her

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella / Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.