Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) (50917 Views)

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by shantti(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Omo e be like some people want to share a cell with r.kelly. imagine raping Pete edochies grand child. Ur own don be b day.
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
airsaylongcome:

The celebs that post private stuff like this deserve whatever they get. Loads of other parents have had their children attend the same Lagoon School without announcing to the whole world.

Yul is trying to market his daughter in advance (as a celebrity). If you dance naked in the market then expect whatever you get

Correct reasoning, Bros! smiley

Yul Edochie is Overdoing this, honestly!

Always Advertising the Young Girl..He has 2 or 3 young sons!
Why does he NOT post those ones?

So if any Bad Guy or Old Man track this Girl and do stuffs with her,
Yul should be Blamed !!.. undecided
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Kingcalls: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
kinzation:

Damn
That's serious

Pervs and Paedophiles are evil.beings

Mary the mother of Jesus was 15 when she delivered the king of Kings...white civilization is just creating what they want to promote promiscuity... the truth is that woman originally are meant to get married at 13, 14 ...thats how God made it, thats y they start seeing their period at that time to be able to bare children...thats God's original plan... women are not meant to run into the 20s or 30s b4 getting married cos thats y we have large promiscuity these days... every woman is meant to marry as a virgin and men are meant to get married at 18 19 20.... if we maintained it like God's plan, u wudnt be seeing so much immorality we see these days ... the Muslims still maintain that ... the truth is the Muslims act more like christ time than the Christians

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Emmacy001: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
make i follow am up for facebook

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mary the mother of Jesus was 15 when she delivered the king of Kings...white civilization is just creating what they want to promote promiscuity... the truth is that woman originally are meant to get married at 13, 14 ...thats how God made it, thats y they start seeing their period at that time to be able to bare children...thats God's original plan... women are not meant to run into the 20s or 30s b4 getting married cos thats y we have large promiscuity these days... every woman is meant to marry as a virgin and men are meant to get married at 18 19 20.... if we maintained it like God's plan, u wudnt be seeing so much immorality we see these days ... the Muslims still maintain that ... the truth is the Muslims act more like christ time than the Christians

Poops! shocked
This Ronaldo Strong Fan!

Ur Points made some good sense!

This is the Mentality of Hausa Alhajis oo! sad cheesy

But the Girl should get to @least 19, 20 years of age! The Anatomy of a Female Fully Develops at that Stage!! smiley
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Organs(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Meedon:
Chai

That girl fine ooooo

She will marry yoluba muslim las las.
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Kingcalls: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Poops! shocked
This Ronaldo Strong Fan!

Ur Points made some good sense!

This is the Mentality of Hausa Alhajis oo! sad cheesy

But the Girl should get to @least 19, 20 years of age! The Anatomy of a Female Fully Develops at that Stage!! smiley

My points are always valid ... but ur loyalty to messi no go gree u see road

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by oloshun(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
And this is news? Is graduating from high school now an achievement?
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

My points are always valid ... but ur loyalty to messi no go gree u see road

Lolss...

Ur Guy Ronaldo is a Beast!!

But Messi is a Monster!! cool

Laslas, Kudos to both Legends!!
They are Multi- Billionaires while we football fans argue their matter everyday! sad
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Cabonylewis(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Kingcalls: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolss...

Ur Guy Ronaldo is a Beast!!

But Messi is a Monster!! cool

Laslas, Kudos to both Legends!!
They are Multi- Billionaires while we football fans argue their matter everyday! sad

Lol...thats the fun about it

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by spinojay(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by MuchAdo: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
kinzation:

Reason the likes of Benjamin Mendy, Adam Johnson and R-Kelly are in jail right now

It does not apply in Nigeria.

Age of consent here is 13... tongue
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by kinzation(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
MuchAdo:

It does not apply in Nigeria.

Age of consent here is 13... tongue
Lies
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Kirkman: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Peace081:
Onyi22 has been banned from this forum till May 2022, cheesy grin
It is well with her
How you take know abi na you ban am? grin
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by kinzation(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

I fail to agree with the bolded

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by kinzation(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
dchamp234:

Go harvest am na, them de wait for you.....

Oboyeeeee grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Kirkman: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congratulations to her. Make she succeed in her other endeavours that life has in store for her.
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by kinzation(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Miller232:

Go harvest where dem go use pump action cripple you grin grin
Ur body go tell you
Abgeiiii
Na lie joor grin
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by kinzation(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll give you one Heineken.
I'll support it with one snake meat tongue

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by kinzation(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
dapolaw:
Paedophile

Na you be that abi

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by kinzation(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Corporate2020:

Ready for prison.

Na me and you na
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by stefflos: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by DonEvarest(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congratulations to Danielle Yuledochie... Nice one at OP, remember to notify us when she buy jamb form and get admission make we storm her dept... And begin dey groom her academically grin
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
She don dey ripe. We are patiently waiting cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congrats.
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by malruma: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Most High School graduands especially these days are 15/16 years old. Don't be decieved by their stature. They are still very young.

Nothing consign me if she use me play I go knack
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
malruma:

Nothing consign me if she use me play I go knack

WTF did you just type? You gonna sleep with a child just becuase of her outward appearance?

I hope you get caught and locked in a box if you do it.
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Regex: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Future wife loading.
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by Fantazy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Which school did she attend?
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

I don't pity any Paedophile or Perverts. They are worse than imagined. Worst of it is that they are people you would doubt of being one.

I saw a post on nairaland today about a young girl that got paralysed dude to stunt. She's just 16!

She's got the look of a 22/23 year old.

Buhari married Aisha when she was 14......I guess he's also a pervert
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) by MufasaLion: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Buhari married Aisha when she was 14......I guess he's also a pervert

Are you ignorant or you are just trying to chase clout?

Buhari married Aisha at age 18. I don't see how that makes him a pervert. Even in developed countries, some of them get married after high school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) / Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) / Aremu Afolayan Touches A Female Friend's Chest In Public (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.