Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) (42847 Views)

Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts / Man Attempts Jumping Down From A Mast In Lagos / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) by collinometricx: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
YungTemy:

Yooo! Brother.
Been awhile.
.. Yeah..

How e de b?
Re: Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) by rexesq(m): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2021
drennie:
From epidemiologic research, persons living in places where telecommunication masts are erected are vulnerable to disorders like cancer, lung diseases, sleep disturbances and even physical disabilities; though according to WHO research, there are no current scientific proofs of health hazards associated with Telecom towers. That last line is usually what the Telecommunication companies usually propagates to cover their track. Living close to Telecom mast is suicidal.

How can you now balance the equilibrium?
What do you believe in. The WHO or the Researcher?
Re: Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) by VBCampaign: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2021
Perfectman91:

What about high radiation phones like techno & infinix (just like someone said above) do they cause cancer?

Radiation from phones are equally non ionizing.

There are no confirmed reports from any sound educational institution that radiation from phones or mast can cause cancer. Much of what we hear are just hear-say.

Nonetheless, we have a duty to use our phones responsibly.

2 Likes

Re: Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2021
YungTemy:
One cool Sunday evening, after smoking a huge fat blunt of kwale weed that a very good friend of mine had purchased all the way from Delta state when he came visiting few days back. I stepped out of my house, reckless... in search of something to do. I was filled with so much inspiration, most especially from the days church service I had attended in the morning. My Pastor was spitting fire... good Lord. I literally couldn't count the amount of times I stood up "kabashing" and wholeheartedly screaming at the top of my voice... "Ride on Pastor!!", "Papa, the Holy Spirit is in you", "Papa finish me with inspiration". I was filled. I can still recall my pastor saying... "Brethren, You can be anything you want to be..., believe in yourself,.... just believe in yourself and you can reach any height you desire. Remember God loves you. And that was how I did the unthinkable.

I looked left and right, only for me to take notice the old rusty tall GLO mast that had been in front of my house for ages, abandon. Mumu me began to think recklessly. "Too much Inspiration fit loose guard person sometimes o". The Kwale weed accompanied with my pastors inspiration decided to take me to a much higher realm..... much more higher than I've ever been. I decided to climb the mast.

For the next 5 minutes, My brothers and Sisters, I was still climbing. Well, I got to the top eventually but... nah there the wahala to come down for start. I was at the peak of the mast and I couldn't come down. The Kwale weed loose guard me. I con dey see double when I tried to look down. To cry for help con become wahala. Cold catch me.... I no go ever forget that day.

On reading this testimony about the fabled Kwale Weed by wordsmith Yung Temy , a high-powered delegation of medical marijuana growers from Amsterdam Holland boarded a chartered jet bound for Lagos.

With only a brand name - Kwale Weed - as their mission launch-point, the fact-finding investigation thus commenced in earnest, with crack teams carefully scouring every nook and cranny of Nigeria to sniff out rumors of telecom mast climbers who refused to climb down after completing their assignment of reaching the 220-foot pinnacle of the mast. When the raconteur can finally be finally located, the objective is to learn more about the SOURCE of that Kwale Weed, so as to visit the weed-growing area with a view to acquiring seeds of that powerful strain.

This urgent expedition is ongoing as these words are typed, but in the meantime, Nairaland's esteemed readers will no doubt be perched on the edge of their seats with eagerness to learn the fate of YungTemy when the effects of Kwale Weed abandoned him atop that tall, gently swaying telecom mast. Some readers of this story will no doubt wonder whether a parachute was involved in the descent, or even whether a presidential helicopter might have been diverted to pluck the intrepid climber from his vantage point atop that telecoms mast.

Not to be left out, the fast-talking miracle pastor whose sermon inspired YungTemy to climb that telecoms mast, will also be concerned about the possible loss of tithe donations if his mountaineering parishioner defects and abandons that church to become an Ifa-worshipper as a direct result of his ill-fated mast-climbing experience.
Re: Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) by YungTemy(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2021
Jakumo:

On reading this testimony about the fabled Kwale Weed by wordsmith Yung Temy , a high-powered delegation of medical marijuana growers from Amsterdam Holland boarded a chartered jet bound for Lagos.

With only a brand name - Kwale Weed - as their mission launch-point, the fact-finding investigation thus commenced in earnest, with crack teams carefully scouring every nook and cranny of Nigeria to sniff out rumors of telecom mast climbers who refused to climb down after completing their assignment of reaching the 220-foot pinnacle of the mast. When the raconteur can finally be finally located, the objective is to learn more about the SOURCE of that Kwale Weed, so as to visit the weed-growing area with a view to acquiring seeds of that powerful strain.

This urgent expedition is ongoing as these words are typed, but in the meantime, Nairaland's esteemed readers will no doubt be perched on the edge of their seats with eagerness to learn the fate of YungTemy when the effects of Kwale Weed abandoned him atop that tall, gently swaying telecom mast. Some readers of this story will no doubt wonder whether a parachute was involved in the descent, or even whether a presidential helicopter might have been diverted to pluck the intrepid climber from his vantage point atop that telecoms mast.

Not to be left out, the fast-talking miracle pastor whose sermon inspired YungTemy to climb that telecoms mast, will also be concerned about the possible loss of tithe donations if his mountaineering parishioner defects and abandons that church to become an Ifa-worshipper as a direct result of his ill-fated mast-climbing experience.

grin grin brooooooo , your analyses is beyond dope. E burst my head.... grin Cold Chilled “Fearless” energy drink for you this early momo cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING / My Daily Plight With Flies / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.