Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) (71584 Views)

University Of Jos Increased It's Tuition Fee From 45k To Over 170k / FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by chyzoo4u(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:
Mnn! Built by christ Embassy or Chris? What is Chris Oyakilome's job that he can afford to build a free school? Christ Embassy is a church where funds contributed by members built a free school.. Let's get that right

Mehn... How people just love negativity.
If he or the church didn't build, you all will be shouting they don't care. They build and put tution fee, you all will shout why not free?
They built and made if tuition free, now your problem is whether Pastor Chris built it or Church? Chai! Human beings sef...

If you're asking for his job, I mqy not know but hope you know he has so many books to his name which sells in over 200 countries, i hope you know he's a full time pastor, I hope you know he gets gifts from all over the world... This is me mentioning the leasts because I know he does much more than these.

The above apart, what's your concern about who built the church and where in the content did it state that Pastor Chris built it?

Learn to appreciate good things, don't allow hatred to blind you from people's good deeds.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by PlanktonX: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Is Chris oyakhilome not the owner of Christ embassy again? why you dey confuse yourself?

You mean he is the owner of a Church, and the church belongs to him.

Hmmm....interesting!!! That day people go see wennnn.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by damosky12(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Johel:

I didn't state "world"...All sections and sectors in Nigeria is made of corruption...from hospitals,schools, government houses,banks,Nigerian forces,power holdings,..name it..

Well, the world doesn't revolve around government-owned organizations. There are many private organizations that are free from corruption. The Chris Oyakhilome Foundation is not a public or government-owned organizations...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by YourFavorite21(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Benwallt:
They should keep on developing the southwest and leave their region, SE underdeveloped
pastor Chris is not from SE oga.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by Keals: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
I would have easily believed this is Rhapsody Of Reality is free.

Everyone has an agenda; it will come to light as the day goes by.
Pretty much appeal to my senses as competition with contemporaries.

...i wonder how many schools the Catholics have built and touted...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Thank You Sir Your Oil Will Never Dry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by Johel(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
damosky12:

Well, the world doesn't revolve around government-owned organizations. There are many private organizations that are free from corruption. The Chris Oyakhilome Foundation is not a public or government-owned organizations...

Oyakhilome is not a saint ok...Nigerians are highly corrupt still,reason being we cast ourselves in our greed all across the globe....even in the church,we carry corruption go there...Nigerians are the problem.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by Lokojatoofar: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Great movement
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by incredible2017: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nice one from the man of God
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
CrestMan:

I wonder what you would have said to Apostle Paul who said "....follow ME(Paul) as I follow Christ? You're just a sadist! Get a Life

I have one in Christ thank you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
CrestMan:

I wonder what you would have said to Apostle Paul who said "....follow ME(Paul) as I follow Christ? You're just a sadist! Get a Life

I have one in Christ thank you. God bless you too.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by blahc007: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:
Mnn! Built by christ Embassy or Chris? What is Chris Oyakilome's job that he can afford to build a free school? Christ Embassy is a church where funds contributed by members built a free school.. Let's get that right
You are very intelligent Sha....
But u no wise
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by cooooooks(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tuition free schools are not sustainable.

There will still be some charges.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by Ilovelife4sure: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Good work inner_city mission, my number one partnership Arm. Every child is your child. I love this.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Awesome
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by edoairways: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Benwallt:
They should keep on developing the southwest and leave their region, SE underdeveloped
Oyakhilome is from Edo Mr man. He built similar structure in Edo, please get your fact right
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by nuelyoyo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Highly commendable.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
blahc007:

You are very intelligent Sha....
But u no wise
Ur brain no fit carry wetin I yarn
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by samuel900(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ingrates.......are you the one to pay the teachers? U should first appreciate good things.
kinzation:
School fee go still use scope enter laslas
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
chyzoo4u:

Mehn... How people just love negativity.
If he or the church didn't build, you all will be shouting they don't care. They build and put tution fee, you all will shout why not free?
They built and made if tuition free, now your problem is whether Pastor Chris built it or Church? Chai! Human beings sef...

If you're asking for his job, I mqy not know but hope you know he has so many books to his name which sells in over 200 countries, i hope you know he's a full time pastor, I hope you know he gets gifts from all over the world... This is me mentioning the leasts because I know he does much more than these.

The above apart, what's your concern about who built the church and where in the content did it state that Pastor Chris built it?

Learn to appreciate good things, don't allow hatred to blind you from people's good deeds.

We have been begging pastor Chris for 2 decades now to do what christ would have done by opening free schools like the missionaries did and he never listened. Now he had.. So we should appreciate him for being deaf for 30yrs?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
trevorhorace:

If the school fees were expensive, you would have been making noise like a faulty generator like y'all did with covenant University.

Now you've seen a tuition free school and instead of appreciating, you still gassing out gibberish. You all make me sick undecided
We have been begging pastor Chris for 2 decades now to do what christ would have done by opening free schools like the missionaries did and he never listened. Now he had.. So we should appreciate him for being deaf for 30yrs?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ferrous:

Whoever that built it shouldn't be a problem; just appreciate him and go ur way. Some people are just born ingrates cry

Get your facts right.. If u wanna report, let the glory be to God and the members for contributing to make it happen.. The pastor is nothing in the eyes of God and the pastor has no money of his own.. He lives by the members charity.. If the members buy his book, it's purely out of sentiments... That he sells books.. Which of his book is a bestseller?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
mightyhephzibah:

Yet again another way to denigrate this great gesture. Nigerians are just thoroughly bitter. Whether Chris or Christ embassy, it wouldn’t have happened without his considerations. Appreciate it and move on. You won’t die from appreciating what others are doing, not as if you would have done any better if you were him. Ewu�

His chutch built this school grudgingly after we have harrased him over 20yrs now.. So we should appreciate him for finally acting christ like?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
emmykk:

If you reason like this life go hard you..

This one brain de show 'check engine' light
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
Anakazo22:

See this fool, instead of appreciating you open your smelling mouth saying thrash, how many quality schools your so call government that you pay tax to have built.
Lol.. A fool calling someone what he is... Lol... U have been paying tithe for donkey years to CE, but you don't pay tax, u evade tax and you are asking government for quality schools.. Lol.. Why not ask the chalartan collecting your money monthly.. Indeed common sense is not commom
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Theoarhics:

Go and start ur own church and gather money to build your own school if it's easy.

Nobody said it is easy to lie without conscience and collect peoples money for 30yrs and later after 30yrs u build only one free school
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by Brizzy1: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

People like you never ever see Good in what people do. Is it about who built the school or the school being built?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Anakazo22:

You be animal,so pastoring is not a job abi. You that have a job,how many schools have you built,ewu.

If u think padtoring is a job, we cannot continue our discussion. U need to wake up
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Brizzy1:

People like you never ever see Good in what people do. Is it about who built the school or the school being built?
I did not say it is not good. What I say is that we are so mediocre that we celebrate what CE should have been doing since 20yrs ago.. Thats how we will thank Govt for giving us roads... Lol roads in 2021?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
EternalBeing:
You are just so senseless! Your Government that forces you to painfully cough out multiple Taxes without any sensible benefits, do you arrest them?! On top of that, he's still sending his people to rape your Yoruba sisters and wife, kill your brothers yet you are not man enough to challenge him. A Kind-hearted Soul like Oyakilome that truly gives back to Humanity is who you are focusing your worthless frustrated useless life on. I guess you a bloody Jihadist and you people don't do this kind of kindness to Humanity, you only Specialize in inflicting Pain to peace-loving Humanity. CREATOR of all shall soon Judge all. You are nothing but a shallow Useless Directless Senseless Jumbo-tissue! Get a Humane life!
Do u pay tax.? But u pay tithe right? So, who should build schools for you? Govt? Now who is senseless?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
elbulk:

Since he told you he doesn't do business abi

With church money? Was he good at anything before he started his church? Did he practice his course and became renowned in it? The only business he knows is collecting from you.. Use your brain if u have one
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Savdal230:

Dumb dumb!! It's Chris Oyakhilome Foundation(inner city mission). If you can't read, read pictures!
So in your sense, chairs owns all the money in a foundation? What of the members, trustees that put thier money there? Let no man take glory especially as he did not work to make money

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" / Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission / Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.