Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) (71580 Views)

University Of Jos Increased It's Tuition Fee From 45k To Over 170k / FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by tonyshine01: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:
Mnn! Built by christ Embassy or Chris? What is Chris Oyakilome's job that he can afford to build a free school? Christ Embassy is a church where funds contributed by members built a free school.. Let's get that right
He works for Christ embassy and earns like a foreign expertriate, MTN or a bank C.E.O. would earn in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by CrestMan: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
slimfit1:

I have one in Christ thank you. God bless you too.

God bless you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
tonyshine01:

He works for Christ embassy and earns like a foreign expertriate, MTN or a bank C.E.O. would earn in Nigeria.
But now the church is not a business.. Think again.. Unless it is as its obvious in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by osai007: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
benuejosh:
Meanwhile some pastors live their lives blaming Buhari for every thing without a single contribution to the society.

Who are the some, please
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Vickneydon:

[color=#770077][/color]

HOW RUDE YOU CAN BE
Rude to God or rude to common Chris? Oh.. I get it, Chris Oyakilome is your god
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Donpaper:
harassing him for years as how? That you donated money for school to him and he didn't do it?
Google what harrasing means..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ferrous:

If someone did something that is not basically his/her responsibility, you have to appreciate him/her. He's the G.O of C.E, whether members contributed or not, he's incharge of the church and their funds, so the commendation goes to him. He can decide never to undertake such project, and no one will hold him accountable.
Building free school is not Chris Oyakilomes responsibility but collecting money is.. Christ fed the 5000. In Christianity we share and not just collect. Chris has no money of his own.. The church should be regulated by govt so u understand
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

U didn't answer d simple question:

Is it God that controls d bank accounts of Christ embassy?
Answer me first.. Who gave all the money CE has today? Is it not the members? Are they not to benefit from thier contributions or can they determine what happens with the monies? Chris Oyakilome is just a servant taking care of monies contributed by members, he should eat from the peoples charity. If the people decide they are not giving again, he goes hungry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

Answer me first.. Who gave all the money CE has today? Is it not the members? Are they not to benefit from thier contributions or can they determine what happens with the monies? Chris Oyakilome is just a servant taking care of monies contributed by members, he should eat from the peoples charity. If the people decide they are not giving again, he goes hungry

still doesnt answer d simple question:

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Psoul:

Menhhh....it's not easy to play opposition especially when playing it out of hatred.
You will just make sure you find fault in everything even wen it is very hard to condemn that thing.
Most times, you will be sounding so stvpid and fo0lish and you will keep convincing yourself that you are truly making sense.

Oga, appreciate this good work and stop this irrelevant analysis.
If you think it's easy, tell your government to build one. We will be ready to be paying tuition fees. Just let him build one.
Ndi Uchu

Ur brain cannot carry what am saying. U must be a teenager or brain dead from church brainwashing
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by TheMan3: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

Yours have been turned upside down
I said your mind is screwed because you don't even see good even if it's starting at you in the face.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

still doesnt answer d simple question:

Answer my simple question first, then I can consider answering your kindergarten question
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
TheMan3:
I said your mind is screwed because you don't even see good even if it's starting at you in the face.

It's yours that is screwed. CE just did what it should have been doing 20yrs ago, by now they would have had upto 100 free schools and thier members would have enjoyed free education but they are just starting now.. I should clap for them.... Just the way u clap for government giving you roads in 2021..what a shame
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

Answer my simple question first, then I can consider answering your kindergarten question

since its a "kindergarten question" why d difficulty in answering it?

Is it God that controls d bank accounts of Christ embassy? simple yes or no
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by TheMan3: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

It's yours that is screwed. CE just did what it should have been doing 20yrs ago, by now they would have had upto 100 free schools and thier members would have enjoyed free education but they are just starting now.. I should clap for them.... Just the way u clap for government giving you roads in 2021..what a shame
first of all it is not the responsibility of the church to provide schools. They are not your elected leaders. Secondly, this is not the first school they are building. Thus should be about the 5th one, I think they are even more.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

since its a "kindergarten question" why d difficulty in answering it?

Is it God that controls d bank accounts of Christ embassy? simple yes or no
There are some unintelligent people that cannot win an argument by putting up thier own points.. They resort to asking questions so that when you answer they try to spin it to sooth thier narrative.. Sorry bro, I ain't falling for that... That's how we argued as children.. We are grown now.. State your facts
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

There are some unintelligent people that cannot win an argument by putting up thier own points.. They resort to asking questions so that when you answer they try to spin it to sooth thier narrative.. Sorry bro, I ain't falling for that... That's how we argued as children.. We are grown now.. State your facts

oga, u said d question is "kindergarten question". are u saying that u cant answer kindergarten question?

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
TheMan3:
first of all it is not the responsibility of the church tom provide schools. They are not your elected leaders. Secondly, this is not the first school they are building. Thus should be about the 5th one, I think they are even more.

Sorry bro, theve really brainwashed you. When the missionaries came, they provide free schools that our parents attended.they got contributions from the church abroad.. Who are we copying? The point I am making is that, CE should have provided atleast 100 free schools for only thier members by now if they were preaching the true gospel. A small church like Omega in PH has almost 10,do you even know Omega.? No.. In CE, Thier Go lives like a feudal lord when he is supposed to be the least.. Atleast his members feed him
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

oga, u said d question is "kindergarten question". are u saying that u cant answer kindergarten question?

Guy, grow up and state your facts
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

Guy, grow up and state your facts

since u are a grown up, why cant u answer d question u called a "kindergarten question"? are u saying that u cant answer kindergarten question? yes or no

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

since u are a grown up, why cant u answer d question u called a "kindergarten question"? are u saying that u cant answer kindergarten question? yes or no

State your facts, leave my answer
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

State your facts, leave my answer

why should I? is d question too difficult for u to answer? yes or no.

u said d question is "kindergarten question". are u saying that u cant answer kindergarten question? yes or no?

Is it God that controls d bank accounts of Christ embassy? yes or no
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

why should I? is d question too difficult for u to answer? yes or no.

u said d question is "kindergarten question". are u saying that u cant answer kindergarten question? yes or no?

Why should I answer you question? Who are you, my teacher? I know u have nothing to offer.. Die it
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

Why should I answer you question? Who are you, my teacher? I know u have nothing to offer.. Die it

if u arent answering my question cos u say am not ur teacher, are u then my teacher by demanding from me an answer to your earlier questions?

if u say that u no that i have nothin to offer, it means that u have somethin to offer. and if that is d case, how come u cant answer d simple question i asked?

is d question too difficult for u to answer? yes or no.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

if u arent answering my question cos u say am not ur teacher, are u then my teacher by demanding from me an answer to your earlier questions?

if u say that u no that i have nothin to offer, it means that u have somethin to offer. and if that is d case, how come u cant answer d simple question i asked?

Sorry, I can't offer you what I have.u can't comprehend . Continue worshipping your pastor till he sleeps with you wife and daughters, then sense will fall upon you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

Sorry, I can't offer you what I have.u can't comprehend . Continue worshipping your pastor till he sleeps with you wife and daughters, then sense will fall upon you

u cant offer me what u have? what exactly is it that u have?

who is my pastor that u say i am worshipping? can u provide d discussion we had when i told u that i was worshipping d pastor u gave me?

did u worship your pastor and he ended up sleeping with your wife and daughters? are u saying u didnt have sense until u had that experience?

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by mullerman: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
This is highly commedeable. A lesson to others.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by TheMan3: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

Sorry bro, theve really brainwashed you. When the missionaries came, they provide free schools that our parents attended.they got contributions from the church abroad.. Who are we copying? The point I am making is that, CE should have provided atleast 100 free schools for only thier members by now if they were preaching the true gospel. A small church like Omega in PH has almost 10,do you even know Omega.? No.. In CE, Thier Go lives like a feudal lord when he is supposed to be the least.. Atleast his members feed him
it's not the job of the church to provide schools. That's your leaders responsibility and failures. It they do it's charity, not responsibility
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

who is my pastor that u say i am worshipping? can u provide d discussion we had when i told u that i was worshipping d pastor u gave me?

did u worship your pastor and he ended up sleeping with your wife and daughters? are u saying u didnt have sense until u had that experience?

Don't quote me again. Bye
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by genkins(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
TheMan3:
it's not the job of the church to provide schools. That's your leaders responsibility and failures. It they do it's charity, not responsibility

But they can collect money to buy rolce royces PJ living like kings here on earth... Clap for your self.
You don't pay tax but you are deceived to part with your money to pay ridiculous tithes, seeds, offerings etc. Yet you demand free schools from government
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

Don't quote me again. Bye

if i quote u again, what will u do?

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by TheMan3: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
genkins:

But they can collect money to buy rolce royces PJ living like kings here on earth... Clap for your self.
You don't pay tax but you are deceived to part with your money to pay ridiculous tithes, seeds, offerings etc. Yet you demand free schools from government
it is not compulsory to pay. The money is in your hand and you choose what to do with yours. If I choose to Give Mine to sponsor the Gospel, who are you to judge?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" / Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission / Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.