Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

High-quality Anabolic Steroids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High-quality Anabolic Steroids (296 Views)

Anabolic Steroids: The Right Age And Risks Associated With Their Use / What Is Anabolic Fasting? / I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High-quality Anabolic Steroids by Lunaretta: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
My brother started playing sports. He goes to the gym almost every day. He has posters of famous bodybuilders hanging in his room. He started working out recently, but I don't think he can get the figure he wants. Maybe in addition to diet and exercise he needs to take anabolics? But I do not know or there are good quality. Maybe you can give some advice.
Re: High-quality Anabolic Steroids by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 09, 2021
He should not think of going that route. Natural is the safest. Those wallpapers of body-builders can be very deceptive. The side effects are way more than short term muscle pumps. Moreover they are professionals, they do enhanced gyming for a living and they can afford to sacrifice their health for the money and fame. They also have good health care system that can take care of any eventualities. So many pro body builders, if they ever reach age 50 at all must surely come down with serious ailments. Ronnie coleman, one of the greatest body builder ever, is currently on crutches. His vertebral column is like shit. He still has hypertension to battle with. There are so many of such in his shoes right now. angry
Re: High-quality Anabolic Steroids by Lunaretta: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
I'm not so categorical on this point. I think it's everyone's choice. Besides I think that in the 21st century the quality of medical drugs is much better than it was before and their choice is huge, for example here https://balkan-pharmaceuticals.org/shop/injectable/steroids/sp-supertest/. In any case before you take any steroids you should consult a sports doctor. I know that there are steroid injections and therefore side effects occur later.

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Anal Itching At Home / ... / Explore How Can You Avoid Mental Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.