Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Two Siblings Who Make Love Together Receive Parents' Blessing - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Siblings Who Make Love Together Receive Parents' Blessing (4262 Views)

Trailer Kills 2 FUOYE Students Who Are Siblings & A Bike Man / Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer / After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Siblings Who Make Love Together Receive Parents' Blessing by danski: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Watch and learn how to trace your phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSF7Yjg6p3Y
Re: Two Siblings Who Make Love Together Receive Parents' Blessing by Alusiizizi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gadafii:
Adam and Eve children were siblings, they did it together too, so at what point did it become a taboo

Na just question I ask, my neck is paining my abdomen, make una no drag me

I knew that one idiot would come out with a comment like this.
Re: Two Siblings Who Make Love Together Receive Parents' Blessing by Gadafii: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Alusiizizi:

I knew that one idiot would come out with a comment like this.
your papa

1 Like

Re: Two Siblings Who Make Love Together Receive Parents' Blessing by Bimpe29: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
End time parenting from crazy parents. cry
Re: Two Siblings Who Make Love Together Receive Parents' Blessing by brodalikeme(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
The parents are about to join them
Re: Two Siblings Who Make Love Together Receive Parents' Blessing by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Una wey dey mention China... Try check out America. Papa, mama and children dey naked enter der Satan church. Abeg ooh, na which matter worse pass? grin grin
Re: Two Siblings Who Make Love Together Receive Parents' Blessing by UltimateStarman: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
Update from

A man has revealed on social media that he and his wife have found out that their children are making love and he has resolved to giving them his blessings, Siggy reports.

The man who made this known online, revealed that his son and daughter have been sleeping with each other and he has known for a while.

According to him, he discussed the development with his wife some months ago, and after keeping quiet while enjoying seeing their children together, they decided to let them know that they are aware of their incestuous relationship.

The kids were stunned to realize that their mum and dad knew what they were, but the parents calmed them down and said they approve of it.

A husband and wife have resolved to bless their children’s relationship after finding out that they have been committing incest.

The man who made this known online, revealed that his son and daughter have been sleeping with each other and he has known for a while.

According to him, he discussed the development with his wife some months ago, and after keeping quiet while enjoying seeing their children together, they decided to let them know that they are aware of their incestuous relationship.

The kids were stunned to realize that their mum and dad knew what they were, but the parents calmed them down and said they approve of it.

The excited father disclosed that the boy and girl have been using birth control methods, adding that they have never been with anyone else since except each other.

https:///two-siblings-who-make-love-together-receive-parents-blessing/
good
but they should tell them that they should never ever try it again
they should stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Writing Exams for UNILAG Undergraduates! / Ghanaian Boys Gang Rape A Girl At Legon University / G.c.e Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.