Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What I Noticed On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What I Noticed On Nairaland (451 Views)

What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! / My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic) / 10 Types Of People I’ve Noticed On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed On Nairaland by danski: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Am sure u all have noticed this but I will go to d Point

Lately news that reach FP is usually useless and the news which should be reaching FP and being deleted and the account suspended

Lately I posted something about how to protect phones from criminals I was suspended with my post deleted
But if it where to be. Bbn am sure it won't take a minute to get there

Please mods who approve posts should please do the needful
Because nairaland value is dropping

Mods please move this to FP let's hear peoples reactions

What do you guys think.....give ur opinion

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Nairaland by danski: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
undecided
Re: What I Noticed On Nairaland by Allahnabastard: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
That's true I noticed it
Let sumone post say sugar daddy don go Cari angel
U go see am for FP d mods are jus lazy I swr

Darn nigggarrr

Slowly drag my weed and leave

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Nairaland by falcon01: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nairaland do what the audience want! The audience want Dumb topics, so they give em.
Re: What I Noticed On Nairaland by jaeyking(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
It's simple the audience what's topic about snakes, bobrisky, ipob, bubu, Tonto, our celebrities, Boko, bandits and ungun known men, men/women wanting advice for marital problems

Any other topic hardly gets to front page..

Ask yourself when last did you see topics on health related issues like how to keep fit, stay healthy, jokes, school scholarships make front page
Re: What I Noticed On Nairaland by danski: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaeyking:
It's simple the audience what's topic about snakes, bobrisky, ipob, bubu, Tonto, our celebrities, Boko, bandits and ungun known men, men/women wanting advice for marital problems

Any other topic hardly gets to front page..

Ask yourself when last did you see topics on health related issues like how to keep fit, stay healthy, jokes, school scholarships make front page

Yes
This forum is losing it value
Re: What I Noticed On Nairaland by suffering: 4:58am On Oct 09, 2021
All you people do is complain. Suggest options to improve things and you guys keep quiet. Sha, complaint is part of the human experience. There is likely joy in carrying out the action.

People want those things and that’s why they dominate front page. More people who complain about BBN click and participate in the threads than those who follow the show. Is that not hypocrisy?

If I was the one who noticed such issue, I would personally befriend a moderator so I can suggest “beneficial” topics to the front page. Why in a forum of at least two hundred people complaining no one has tried such still baffles me.
Re: What I Noticed On Nairaland by BarrSly: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2021
I totally agree with OP I make some few sensible topics and the mods would say it’s spam and block me off sef.. it’s about time they take some step to see to what makes it to front page after all no be robot they select which makes front page or not.
Re: What I Noticed On Nairaland by nyiamfrank: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2021
Just look for a snake and kill, FP directly

(1) (Reply)

Could This Interview Be Genuine / Man Extorted 6300 From Head Bridge To Awada In Onitsha By Touts(photos) / Criminals Among Nigerian Security Agents Killing And Selling Human Organs Of Bia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.