Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (66836 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2021
justwise:

Yes I don’t see how posting evidence here will help his case, his lawyers should be in possession of those materials to argue his case.

This is not a contest to win big brother, this a matter of 3life sentences.

What a lot of people are doing here will not help him.

Taking this to front page will be a disaster .

Justwise is right. But we are done with answering questions at the moment. What we need is some publicity...targeted from his country. The publicity will help foster seriousness on the case. It would be nice if it also reached fp.

Since he will not be answering, I'll be telling people asking to read from page one, and way they can support the case...of cos, by social media engagements...and that's the only way the legal parties involved can take his case seriously knowing the world is watching.

Thank you, justwise.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2021
chatinent:

Justwise is right. But we are done with answering questions at the moment. What we need is some publicity...targeted from his country. The publicity will help foster seriousness on the case. It would be nice if it also reached fp.

Since he will not be answering, I'll be telling people asking to read from page one, and way they can support the case...of cos, by social media engagements...and that's the only way the legal parties involved can take his case seriously knowing the world is watching.

Thank you, justwise.
God will bless you and everyone interested in helping this guy.... Trouble will never come around your abode.... please if there is any way to help or anything to do to help.... Please i am interested.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by owagbeba: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2021
chatinent:

Thank you, justwise.

My advice:

Don’t be quick to start a public campaign.

Try to gain a firm understanding of the facts of this case; including the facts against the defendant. And if possible reach out to his current legal counsel.

A total of 1200+ pages of recorded transcripts and reports...I guess you have only seen a few pages of this case. You don’t have all facts of this case to mount a public campaign.

Remember the public will ask far more difficult questions.

15 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2021
owagbeba:

My advice:

Don’t be quick to start a public campaign.

Try to gain a firm understanding of the facts of this case; including the facts against the defendant. And if possible reach out to his current legal counsel.

A total of 1200+ pages of recorded transcripts and reports...I guess you have only seen a few pages of this case. You don’t have all facts of this case to mount a public campaign.

Remember the public will ask far more difficult questions.

Thanks for the input.

We have gone around it. We are taking legal actions now. We now need backup.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Allexey(f): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
To be honest,I think a public campaign will do more damage than good... although I'm no expert,but I just think a campaign wouldn't do much good...
My reasons for saying that is because the fact that few people here on nairaland got to understand the situation on ground with Mr Bah doesn't mean the whole world will understand also... see how difficult it was for him to stand against madam JD who kept on using her portfolio to damage him...if not for the fact that I personally had to calm down and carefully sift through all the defense that Mr Bah was putting up,I already believed her the moment she said he was a liar,I mean she's the JD here,and he's the prisoner right...
The best thing to do here is for Mr Bah to get a VERY good attorney,that will believe in his course,and help him with all the evidence gathering that Mr Bah has been doing on his own from prison..I strongly believe that the doctor Mr Bah claimed to talk to on the phone as at the time of the crime,and also the phone log evidence (if gotten from the network provider,plus other parameters just as JD suggested)can actually go a long way in helping Mr Bah out of this mess...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Allexey(f): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
If a whole jury and judge couldn't be convinced that Mr Bah didn't commit the crime,then how do you wanna convince the world that he didn't commit the crime?..
So his attorney should just help him gather concrete evidence...
Justice must prevail

Chatinent
Owagbeba
Onlyforchrist
Justwise
God bless you guys

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Allexey:
If a whole jury and judge couldn't be convinced that Mr Bah didn't commit the crime,then how do you wanna convince the world that he didn't commit the crime?..
Justice must prevail

Chatinent
Owagbeba
Onlyforchrist
Justwise
God bless you guys

The jury didn't hear his evidence. The judge prevented it. So we need that push to enable his lawyer fight back...and when that push is present from his home country, believe me, this redress will be fruitful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Osyxcel(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Allexey:
Justice must prevail

Chatinent
Owagbeba
Onlyforchrist
Justwise
God bless you guys

I understand your sentiment, but a very good and targeted publicity will go a long way in helping this case. The publicity must include journalists that can pick the case and sift through the evidence and facts of the matter and see reasons why the OP might be innocent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Allexey:
Initially,I was very pleased with the way firstgen was tackling Mr Bah,and again I was happy that the convicted fellow didn't chicken out,but was even able to provide more "evidences"(please take a light note of the use of the word evidence here because some of our learned people here already said these evidences like phone logs brought by Mr Bah aren't admissible,but trust me,for someone who is fighting for his life, anything no matter how stupid it might look is an evidence)
But its so surprising that even after she calling Mr Bah all sort of names like a liar/deceiver and that he has just been playing on the intelligence of everyone on this thread,all I was waiting to see from my highly revered JD was the headslamming evidence that will finally send Mr Bah back to the hole where he belongs,but unfortunately, the one who was tagged a liar/deceiver of man,is the one who is soliciting the services of his accuser,with names and phone numbers of all people/organisation/laboratory including GBI, Douglas County Sheriff office and DA office for verification...
What a plot twist!!!!!.....

BTW,I really feel for the young girl that was raped...if Mr Bah is truly guilty,then he must enjoy the consequences of his actions,but if he isn't guilty,then justice must prevail

Very good summary you composed.

Believe it or not, this has been an interesting demonstration of client vetting.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
Hello everyone,

I do have a proposal please .... read carefully

Since 1stGenAmerican lives in Georgia, I will like everyone to come to con census and appoint her to review ,investigate the veracity of my evidences.

I will provide the names and phone numbers of all people/organisation/laboratory including GBI, Douglas County Sheriff office and DA office included.

At the end of her findings, she can report back to everyone here the result of her findings......

From there everyone will be on the same page whether to push for social media campaign ( with good social Mercia campaign, Nigeria Embassy will be forced to review the case ) or maybe ditch it all here

I can send all copies of important documents through USPS for her verifications of truth.

What do you think my people?

I know if majority support this plan,she will not refuse to lend a helping hand.

Interesting.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Allexey:
To be honest,I think a public campaign will do more damage than good... although I'm no expert,but I just think a campaign wouldn't do much good.…
My reasons for saying that is because the fact that few people here on nairaland got to understand the situation on ground with Mr Bah doesn't mean the whole world will understand also... see how difficult it was for him to stand against madam JD who kept on using her portfolio to damage him...if not for the fact that I personally had to calm down and carefully sift through all the defense that Mr Bah was putting up,I already believed her the moment she said he was a liar,I mean she's the JD here,and he's the prisoner right...
The best thing to do here is for Mr Bah to get a VERY good attorney,that will believe in his course,and help him with all the evidence gathering that Mr Bah has been doing on his own from prison..I strongly believe that the doctor Mr Bah claimed to talk to on the phone as at the time of the crime,and also the phone log evidence (if gotten from the network provider,plus other parameters just as JD suggested)can actually go a long way in helping Mr Bah out of this mess...
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by mysticwarrior(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Allexey:
Justice must prevail

Chatinent
Owagbeba
Onlyforchrist
Justwise
God bless you guys
the American jury is known to have made mistakes in the past, pls don't rule out the possibilities of them making a mistake on this man's case.

For this man to keep stressing and maintained his innocence for many years, it goes to show that he might truely be innocent.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by RussianKGB: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
This case reminds me of the Thomas McGowan case in Dallas, Tx. Though it's DNA testing that came through to prove his innocence after spending years behind bars. Also in america where you have racist judges and white racist juries, convicting innocent people of color wrongly is not an impossibility. I've carefully read through this thread and will like to know what the next steps will be. For me this case needs maximum publicity, it's the only chance the convicted man needs to help his case.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by mysticwarrior(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
Hello everyone,

I do have a proposal please .... read carefully

Since 1stGenAmerican lives in Georgia, I will like everyone to come to con census and appoint her to review ,investigate the veracity of my evidences.

I will provide the names and phone numbers of all people/organisation/laboratory including GBI, Douglas County Sheriff office and DA office included.

At the end of her findings, she can report back to everyone here the result of her findings......

From there everyone will be on the same page whether to push for social media campaign ( with good social Mercia campaign, Nigeria Embassy will be forced to review the case ) or maybe ditch it all here

I can send all copies of important documents through USPS for her verifications of truth.

What do you think my people?

I know if majority support this plan,she will not refuse to lend a helping hand.
you are making a huge mistake requesting the assistance of someone who has already called you "CONDEMNED MAN" asking people to appoint her to review and investigate your case is like asking people to give her a hammer to nail you. You be naija guy o, no dey fall our hand, ruuuun from that Jezebel.

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
mysticwarrior:
you are making a huge mistake requesting the assistance of someone who has already called you "CONDEMNED MAN" asking people to appoint her to review and investigate your case is like asking people to give her a hammer to nail you. You be naija guy o, no dey fall our hand, ruuuun from that Jezebel.
My gee....
I thought I was the only one wary of his approach.
It's all a mind game.
Now she's succeeded in ensuring he rots in that jailhouse.
Imagine giving her access to all his appeal points and evidence!
The guy fall hand no be small.
Not just him, including the myopic one's leading him aloof to the guillotine.
Last, last they'll push him to appeal a lesser verdict through a guilt plea bargain.
3 life sentences plus 76years?
What other lesser sentence do they expect

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
temblor1:

My gee....
It's all a mind game.
Last, last they'll push him to appeal a lesser verdict through a guilt plea bargain.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
onlyforchrist:
Chill bro, If u wan catch big fish na still fish dem go put for hook.

No worries, own goal no go occur lol. Make we just ignore that woman and do what we can to help him. Na him case but, let's try to choose our words carefully when addressing the op. Our words should lift him and give him hope not otherwise.
Thanks boss

I tried giving him hope, but he dashed it.
Nevertheless, his life matters at the moment sir.
We move.....

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
onlyforchrist:
Permit me to mention you later, as I've lost access to my mail..
Rare breeds as you keep the world spinning.
One love bro.
By the way.
A contrast exists between your moniker and personality.
I never bet.
Maybe you might introduce me to it cheesy

Please kindly listen to Bob Marley's Redemption Song if you're opportuned sad

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Allexey(f): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Osyxcel:

I understand your sentiment, but a very good and targeted publicity will go a long way in helping this case. The publicity must include journalists that can pick the case and sift through the evidence and facts of the matter and see reasons why the OP might be innocent.

That's true though..

I just pray that justice will prevail

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=temblor1 post=106683231][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
onlyforchrist:
Thanks for the compliment bro, big ups to you too.
I'm agnostic now. I created this moniker when I was a xtian.

I will listen to the song. We will find a way to link up.
Blessings!!!!

If you don't mind my asking, what made you to become agnostic? In order not to derail you could just explain on a dead thread. Cheers bro.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
onlyforchrist:
Thanks for the compliment bro, big ups to you too.
I'm agnostic now. I created this moniker when I was a xtian.

I will listen to the song. We will find a way to link up.
Blessings!!!!

Thank you.
I appreciate your concerns.
On a dead thread.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:28am On Oct 13, 2021
mysticwarrior:
temblor1:

My gee....
It's all a mind game.

Despite my apologies and others asking for the verbal abuse and general ugliness to stop, I see that it continues. Because of this, I am lead to believe that if for ANY[b][/b] reason his efforts fail, even if the reason(s) are beyond my control, the blame will be placed SOLELY on me. For these reasons, I will step back and allow those who feel that I will sabotage the case to find someone that they feel competent and suitable.

I am sure these guys are well connected and are already raising funds to hire someone they feel is competent. I sincerely wish you all the best of luck!

Cc only for Christ
Cc mystic warrior
Cc temblor1
Cc powerhouse5050

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Tabletuner(m): 4:48am On Oct 13, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Despite my apologize and others asking for the verbal abuse and general ugliness to stop, I see that it continues. Because of this, I am lead to believe that if for ANY[b][/b] reason his efforts fail, even if the reason(s) are beyond me control, the blame will be placed SOLELY on me. For these reasons, I will step back and allow those who feel that I will sabotage the case to find someone that they feel competent and suitable.

I am sure these guys are well connected and are already raising funds to hire someone they feel is competent. I sincerely wish you all the best of luck!

Cc only for Christ
Cc mystic warrior
Cc temblor1
Cc powerhouse5050

Better

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Atk1nson(m): 4:48am On Oct 13, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Despite my apologize and others asking for the verbal abuse and general ugliness to stop, I see that it continues. Because of this, I am lead to believe that if for ANY[b][/b] reason his efforts fail, even if the reason(s) are beyond me control, the blame will be placed SOLELY on me. For these reasons, I will step back and allow those who feel that I will sabotage the case to find someone that they feel competent and suitable.

Cc only for Christ
Cc mystic warrior
Cc temblor1
Cc powerhouse5050

Madam pls, tensions have flared up understandably because of the severity of the situation - a man's life is at stake. He has been on this for 3 years and could be understandly frustrated if he is indeed innocent.

Pls and pls assist with the review he has asked for. God bless you.

@ powerhouse5050 pls strike a more conciliatory tone.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 5:13am On Oct 13, 2021
Kajaard:

If you don't mind my asking, what made you to become agnostic? In order not to derail you could just explain on a dead thread. Cheers bro.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:34am On Oct 13, 2021
mysticwarrior:
you are making a huge mistake requesting the assistance of someone who has already called you "CONDEMNED MAN" asking people to appoint her to review and investigate your case is like asking people to give her a hammer to nail you. You be naija guy o, no dey fall our hand, ruuuun from that Jezebel[size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color].

No need to continue badmouthing me and calling me names.
I was only here to help but as I stated in my message above, I will allow you to provide him with assistance that is more suitable to you.

God Bless

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 5:44am On Oct 13, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I am sure these guys are well connected and are already raising funds to hire someone they feel is competent. I sincerely wish you all the best
Cc mystic warrior
Cc temblor1
Cc powerhouse5050
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 5:51am On Oct 13, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

No need to continue badmouthing me and calling me names.
I was only here to help but as I stated in my message above, I will allow you to provide him with assistance that is more suitable to you.

God Bless
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daintyprincess(f): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Cc only for Christ
Cc mystic warrior
Cc temblor1
Cc powerhouse5050
Ma, please. For powerhouse to come out openly to plead for your help. Please consider it. These people you talk about don't know how and where the shoe pinches.

Please, discard them. Do not base your judgement on whatever they say. For you to even consider the request means you are a good person and live up to it, please.

Thank you
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Tobimillar1(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2021
I just spent the last four hours reading though this. the evidence is compelling against Mr Bah
@1stGenAmerican, can you please post any part of the transcript that indicates the op tried to suppress the evidence by refusing to admit the second video that showed the actual criminal. That will go a long way in shutting everyone up. My instincts tells me the op might be a psychopath who is not remorseful and most likely guilty as charged. But, hey!! My instict isn't fact . And I have lived in america long enough to see black people or people of color accused wrongly for crimes they didn't commit even with seemingly compelling evidence. And I also know it is better to let the crime of a guilty person go unpunished than to condemn the innocent (if he is innocent) , hence the need for beyond reasonable doubt .

Again @1sgenerationamerican , can you highlight the part in the 1200 page transcript that indicates
1) his refusal to admit the video evidence in court
2) the fingerprint evidence from the keypad . This for me is the single most important evidence. If the criminal wore a colored khaki and he was seen using the keypad entry , and Mr Bah claimed he was at a different location at that time, and if from video evidence , no other person used the same entry ,up until the forensic came up to gather the evidence , then Mr Bah is guilty as charged . You can't be at a different location and have your DNA matching 100% at another location. it really doesn't work that way.

Jane doe is an underaged black girl, doesnt fit the racism narrative mr bah is trying to paint .

Thanks again

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst ; sincerely hoping and praying that the op isn't guilty .

And if @op you are guilty, stop wasting everyone's time and yours . Appeal the sentence, show remorse , and hopefully you don't get the full book sentence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by iExplore(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Cc only for Christ
Cc mystic warrior
Cc temblor1
Cc powerhouse5050

Apologies, ma'am.
We all (especially those attacking you) want justice for this man. We also, equally want justice for the victim. Now, if someone is found guilty and unjustly convicted of a rape crime he never committed, that cannot serve as justice for neither the victim, the wrongly accused/convicted nor the rapist who if that's the case is still at large.

I believe, ma'am, that you do not hate this man, and neither do you want an innocent man pay heavily for a crime he never committed. You however let your emotions cloud your judgments. Your goal initially was to get justice for the victim, rather than getting the justice served to the right person; understandably because you're a mother. But no mother would wish for a rapist be roaming freely, while an innocent man wrongly imprisoned.

See pls the reason to help in this case, as you are in a better position to than all of us.

Something tells me this man is innocent, otherwise, he would have given up on the fight to prove his innocence.

MR. BAH
If you are truly guilty as charged, it will never be well with you in this life and after for the trauma the victim went through and also for stressing those helping you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (65) (Reply)

Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.