Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (66898 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

1. Due to the age of the victim and the sensitivity of the case, the victim’s name was not made public before, during, or after the trial.

2. You have created a trail that leads to you providing documents which disclose the name of the minor victim which you and I know if unlawful and could lead to a myriad of troubles.

3. Since you have solicited help, it is in your best interest to be 100% transparent with the members of this forum.

Let's just hope he doesn't cup yet, another life sentence with this..

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2021
justwise:

How did you know that he is innocent?

Good question.!

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2021
kingthreat:

The inconclusive DNA results. Anyways, I am not a competent court or jury.

Is that what the court recorded? Did you read the actual materials that has gone through the court?

He had lawyers who represented him during the case and non has seen all these evidences he is pasting here?

An official from Nigerian embassy in US attended his case hearing and they could not see any reason for support and fight for him?

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by wirinet(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2021
kingthreat:

The inconclusive DNA results. Anyways, I am not a competent court or jury.
The DNA results were not inconclusive. The quarrel was with the TrueAllele method used in analysing the DNA. The defendant argued that the TrueAllele system based report should not be admissible in court, because there is some controversy surrounding it's accuracy. But, the Georgia Supreme Court has affirm it's admissibility in court - https://www.forensicmag.com/562235-Georgia-Supreme-Court-Affirms-Right-to-a-New-Trial-Based-on-TrueAllele-Evidence/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by TheFacelessMan: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by wirinet(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2021
wifehold:
Top things I will never understand

That's why we are different. No two people think or reason the same way.

1. Why someone will forcefully attempt to have sex with another person, an underage girl for that matter when there are lots of women who will consent

It's called a fetish or sexual deviation. Some don't enjoy regular sex, but prefers sex with underage girls (R. Kelly), sometimes underage boys (Michael Jackson - suspected), sometimes rape sex (both man and woman).

2. Why someone will be hell bent on fighting for his fictional creator so much he is willing to strap explosives to himself and blow himself up in the process
A combination of poverty, illiteracy and brainwashing. Religion has been used to brain wash the poor helpless illiterate masses since the beginning of time.

No be juju be that?

Wait a min, or is it me that is not normal?

Pls I need answers
No be juju. Its manipulation and expoitation. This is the reason why politicians in collaboration with the clergy/priests always make sure the masses are kept poor.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2021
wirinet:

That's why we are different. No two people think or reason the same way.

It's called a fetish or sexual deviation. Some don't enjoy regular sex, but prefers sex with underage girls (R. Kelly), sometimes underage boys (Michael Jackson - suspected), sometimes rape sex (both man and woman).

A combination of poverty, illiteracy and brainwashing. Religion has been used to brain wash the poor helpless illiterate masses since the beginning of time.

No be juju. Its manipulation and expoitation. This is the reason why politicians in collaboration with the clergy/priests always make sure the keep the masses poor.

Exactly why you have many mega rich clergymen while members are poor but keep sowing seeds in return for blessings

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by GodOfAbroad: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2021
wifehold:
Top things I will never understand
2. Why someone will be hell bent on fighting for his fictional creator so much he is willing to strap explosives to himself and blow himself up in the process

The human mind is a tabularasa

With the right brainwashing, you can manipulate them into believing and doing anything

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by tellwisdom: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2021
I want to believe the Op had sex with the girl without knowing she’s just 13..

I read where he said he was not aware of the law of the land as at the time he arrived...(Which Law) Only Someone guilty will use such words. Whether ignorant or not.

I read where you pleaded to be sent back to Nigeria ( Why? if you weren’t guilty ). That’s at the discretion of the judge to grant that and not you requesting for it.(Unfortunately your request was turned down).

You have exhausted the services of 3 attorneys, and on the 4th one, yet no result.(No b juju be that)?

It can’t be that worse for a judge to hang you such sentence without concrete proof. Someone asked you about the CCTV footage and you are yet to answer that part.

Just tell us if that girl was your girl friend and you mistakenly had sex with her without knowledge of her age. DON’T HIDE ANY TRUTH.

That judge who sentenced you is here and might likely have a pity on you if you come out clean.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2021
tellwisdom:

I read where he said he was not aware of the law of the land as at the time he arrived...(Which Law) Only Someone guilty will use such words. Whether ignorant or not.

I read where you pleaded to be sent back to Nigeria ( Why? if you weren’t guilty ). That’s at the discretion of the judge to grant that and not you requesting for it.(Unfortunately your request was turned down).

You have exhausted the services of 3 attorneys, and on the 4th one, yet no result.(No b juju be that)?

It can’t be that worse for a judge to hang you such sentence without concrete proof. Someone asked you about the CCTV footage and you are yet to answer that part.

Just tell us if that girl was your girl friend and you mistakenly had sex with her without knowledge of her age. DON’T HIDE ANY TRUTH.

That judge who sentenced you is here and might likely have a pity on you if you come out clean.

Can a judge amend a pronounced sentence? Kindly enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by siofra(f): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2021
The man was not being honest and transparent when he opened the first thread. He didn't mention all these we are seeing here from 1stGenAmerican. I don't know how people were supposed to help without the information 1stGenAmerican posted here.

Anyway I can't help, anybody who can help should help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by tellwisdom: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2021
Dickeyrider:

10000% The judgement can be amended or overturned. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2021
morgang:

Great explanation. What do you have to say about the CCTV footage?

There was never any footage that showed me touching or speaking with any lady.......

The prosecutor made a false claim, have you seen any footage that showed me chasing anyone?

Even a police confessed that it is totally impossible for a man pull his pant down and still be able to run in the wood.....

The lady described the assailant was wearing KHAKI SHORT.......I was wearing CAMOUFLAGE PANT and you will agree with me that there is difference between short and pant.

There were 2 footage involved in this crime..

1, The footage that showed me at the crime time wearing pant
2, The footage that showed the black male in Khaki shorts

Why is the police withholding the video that showed the man in khaki short?

All the witnesses testified the man was wear in khaki short ,including the lady at the trial.....I have the transcript of these testimonies for your review

If the police release the vedio of the man in khaki it will definitely exonerate me

This is total prosecution misconduct and violation of due process

7 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

There was never any footage that showed me touching or speaking with any lady.......

The prosecutor made a false claim, have you seen any footage that showed me chasing anyone?

Even a police confessed that it is totally impossible for a man pull his pant down and still be able to run in the wood.....

The lady described the assailant was wearing KHAKI SHORT.......I was wearing CAMOUFLAGE PANT and you will agree with me that there is difference between short and pant.

All the witnesses testified the man was wear in khaki short ,including the lady at the trial.....I have the transcript of these testimonies for your review

If the police release the vedio of the man in khaki it will definitely exonerate me

I'm beginning to feel some empathy towards your case, man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
morgang:

Great explanation. What do you have to say about the CCTV footage?

Have you ever seen any video footage that showed me with this lady?

The police is withholding the surveillance video footage that showed the unmistaken identity of the perpetrator of this crime according to the victim description on 911 record.

It is totally impossible for me to be at two seperate location at the same time..... I have the video showed me and there is another video that showed the male the victim reported, police haven't released this video because it is an exculpatory evidence.

The world will like to see the face of that indivivial ,because a member , f the prosecution have seen it and he describe the content of the video which was clearly not me..and in fact the officer testified to this video at the trial ( I have the transcripts)

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

1. Due to the age of the victim and the sensitivity of the case, the victim’s name was not made public before, during, or after the trial.

2. You have created a trail that leads to you providing documents which disclose the name of the minor victim which you and I know is unlawful and could lead to a myriad of troubles.

3. Since you have solicited help, it is in your best interest to be 100% transparent with the members of this forum.

Hmmm. I read through. I'm short of words. Meanwhile, did you see any footage against the accused?

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by RightDecision15: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

Since you claimed you were at a different location how come the crime led to you ? I believe this is the question everyone should ask op.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
justwise:

Is that what the court recorded? Did you read the actual materials that has gone through the court?

He had lawyers who represented him during the case and non has seen all these evidences he is pasting here?

An official from Nigerian embassy in US attended his case hearing and they could not see any reason for support and fight for him?

I get your point now.

You may want to read this: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/480747/&ved=2ahUKEwiD4vr5qr3zAhWTAmMBHVLUBz8QFnoECCsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1Q_pX81sy1bC7zpISFHpZV&ampcf=1

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

Have you ever seen any video footage that showed me with this lady?

The police is withholding the surveillance video footage that showed the unmistaken identity of the perpetrator of this crime according to the victim description on 911 record.

It is totally impossible for me to be at two seperate location at the same time..... I have the video showed me and there is another video that showed the male the victim reported, police haven't released this video because it is an exculpatory evidence.

The world will like to see the face of that indivivial ,because a member , f the prosecution have seen it and he describe the content of the video which was clearly not me..and in fact the officer testified to this video at the trial ( I have the transcripts)

Can you share the footage if you have it? Can you share the dialogue?

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
I understand you both completely. All the details you provided are on the net.

Yes, the method used too was not accepted.

A question: why are the police refusing to release the footage? If the footage showed the rapist, why is it being withheld?

Justwise, 1stGenAmerican

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:
I understand you both completely. All the details you provided are on the net.

Yes, the method used too was not accepted.

A question: why are the police refusing to release the footage? If the footage showed the rapist, why is it being withheld?

Justwise, 1stGenAmerican

Where did you get that information because it is not true. The footage was never withheld. In fact after being shown the footage, Mr. Bah signed an affidavit acknowledging that it is he who appears in the footage.

Additionally, the police were never at liberty to withhold the footage because it was never their property. It originated as the property of the complex.

Because it depicts a minor, it will never be released to the public as per policy in the US.

I truly hope no one believes that Mr. Bah was tried and convicted without the unredacted footage being shown to all parties involved in the proceedings.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
tellwisdom:

He DID NOT “have sex” with her, He chased her down and raped her.

An adult admitting to having sex with a minor is a felony.

He has been convicted so how in hell would a judge “have pity”on him post-trial, regardless of what he says? That type of thing does not happen in the US.

Maybe you don’t understand US court proceedings but he was convicted by a JURY. The judge handed down the sentence. In the US, “coming clean” after your conviction has no bearing.

Also, a criminal court judge does not have absolute power therefore he/she does not have the power to circumvent the law and grant a request to send a party back to their country of origin.

What do you mean by the judge is here?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
tellwisdom:

Wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dickeyrider:

No, he cannot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Where did you get that information because it is not true. The footage was never withheld. In fact after being shown the footage, Mr. Bah signed an affidavit acknowledging that it is he who appears in the footage.

Additionally, the police were never at liberty to withhold the footage because it was never their property. It originated as the property of the complex.

Because it depicts a minor, it will never be released to the public as per policy in the US.

I truly hope no one believes that Mr. Bah was tried and convicted without the unredacted footage being shown to all parties involved in the proceedings.

Wtf. This case is getting somehow.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Crossroad1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Homeboiy:
This matter tie gele fah

I have peruses through the article but my ignorance in law and physics won’t help me to understand the evidences provided.

I will be watching from the top
I just weak immediately I saw those charges

Let me tell you all how I pray every morning..
I first thank God for not being in the
hospital,
Cell
Prison
And I thank him for not being in a mental health facility where dem go use Cain give person food..

Then I pray against all the aforementioned..
See, if Sapa na your problem, you get hope o..
Some problem pass Sapa..

11 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

This is getting interesting by the minute...

Brother Ba or Powerhouse, your prosecutor/Judge are here oh.. grin

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

No, he cannot.

Cc tellwisdom
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by idu1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
tellwisdom:

You no dey spit again?

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
daddytime:

This is getting interesting by the minute...

Brother Ba or Powerhouse, your prosecutor/Judge are here oh.. grin

I’m neither.

But I’m going to sit back and watch him take people on this wild goose chase.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents / 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.