Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (68471 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by MMotimo: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2021
DOAI
DelTel
Justwise
1stGenAmerican

You are quite possibly conversing with a personality whose brain has been pulverized by tramadol or some other cheap street drug(s). I don’t think anyone can be that obtuse unless their mind is muddled. After several comments, he still does not understand that the rapist has already been convicted, his case done and dusted.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by jornwhite: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2021
MMotimo:
DOAI
DelTel
Justwise
1stGenAmerican

You are quite possibly conversing with a personality whose brain has been pulverized by tramadol or some other cheap street drugs. I don’t think anyone can be that obtuse unless their mind is muddled. After several comments, he still does not understand that the rapist has been convicted, he stopped being a suspect 4 years ago.

LOL ! i knew that was the problem, speaking about collective challenges of a blackman on a forum that was meant for one guilty blackman cheesy despite my hint at the big picture now i know why people don't see beyond their nose

He still doesnt know the accused has been convicted cheesy can someone spell it out in 2A excercise book for me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by shaybebaby(f): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2021
jornwhite:

LOL ! i knew that was the problem, speaking about collective challenges of a blackman on a forum that was meant for one guilty blackman cheesy despite my hint at the big picture now i know why people don't see beyond their nose

He still doesnt know the accused has been convicted cheesy can someone spell it out in 2A excercise book for me undecided

I see where you are coming from. This is not just about this case but the justice system within which the case and other cases are tried.

About how the system isn't perfect and as such outcomes aren't perfect nor entirely fair when one brings in factors like race, class etc. And that should be under scrutiny as well.

Bill Cosby is an example, he walked free last month despite the fact that his case was "done and dusted" in 2018, and had been going on since 2005. His conviction was overturned despite the fact that he admitted to what he was charged with. Not only that, he cannot be prosecuted again.
It seems the perceived perfection isn't perfect after all.
Check this article out on the case

https://www.thequint.com/news/world/bill-cosbys-acquittal-sexual-assault-metoo

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by iamL(f): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2021
remi1444:
Mr Rah is an internationally recognised sexual offender. This man is a sociopath and a liar I guess that's why his family didn't bother to get involved in his case.
I read where he stated that he hasn't had any fallout with the law travelling around 15 countries. Mr Rah, sorry, you slipped from Tokyo but sorry you won't be slipping away from Amerika's grip.
The link below contains the news of his arrest and the crime he committed.

https://www.tokyoreporter.com/japan-news/breaking/nigerian-busted-smearing-bodily-fluids-female-roppongi/

I got this from peacefull 's diary.

CC:
Chatinent.
404Dev.
1stGenAmerican.
Daddytime.

See me o.

And he still has the nerve to come online to lie and still claim innocence. I just sent an unforgiveable thunder to that cell of his for my time and energy wasted on the bastard.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2021
iamL:

See me o.

And he still has the nerve to come online to lie and still claim innocence. I just sent an unforgiveable thunder to that cell of his for my time and energy wasted on the bastard.

grin

His karma decided to get one more on him by allowing him bring this up here for more curses from the general public.

Karma....I just can't stop preaching it.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2021
jornwhite:

seems anything outside the box is beyond an average nigerian horizon.

No, you are not thinking outside the box, you are absolutely incapable of thinking outside the box, your first post on this issue shows that you can only think within the box.

Just like other lapdogs you are now trying to walk-back after they schooled you about the case you lacked knowledge of.

This sadistic rapist sexually attacked a black minor, the case was handled by a black judge but somehow you turned up to wave race card?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by iamL(f): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2021
daddytime:

grin

His karma decided to get one more on him by allowing him bring this up here for more curses from the general public.

Karma....I just can't stop preaching it.

I have met/know some innocent persons who have been jailed for crimes they know nothing about. A family friend of mine has been a victim of organised framed-up he went to prison for 8 years and came out an insane man.

Hence when I saw the accused plea for help I choose to give him a fair chance.

But i became doubtful when I wanted to make a private inquiry about where he WAS and what was his ACTIVITY BEFORE AND DURING THE TIME THE CRIME was carried out and a direct link to the said DOCTOR he claimed he was on phone with but my pm was ignored. That was when I Sense that he wasn't entirely honest.

He should rot in a cell full of Homosexuals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2021
iamL:

I have met/know some innocent persons who have been jailed for crimes they know nothing about. A family friend of mine has been a victim of organised framed-up he went to prison for 8 years and came out an insane man.

Hence when I saw the accused plea for help I choose to give him a fair chance.

But i became doubtful when I wanted to make a private inquiry about where he WAS and what was his ACTIVITY BEFORE AND DURING THE TIME THE CRIME was carried out and a direct link to the said DOCTOR he claimed he was on phone with but my pm was ignored. That was when I Sense that he wasn't entirely honest.

He should rot in a cell full of Homosexuals.

Straightforward..,
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by jornwhite: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2021
shaybebaby:

I see where you are coming from. This is not just about this case but the justice system within which the case and other cases are tried.

About how the system isn't perfect and as such outcomes aren't perfect nor entirely fair when one brings in factors like race, class etc. And that should be under scrutiny as well.

Bill Cosby is an example, he walked free last month despite the fact that his case was "done and dusted" in 2018, and had been going on since 2005. His conviction was overturned despite the fact that he admitted to what he was charged with. Not only that, he cannot be prosecuted again.

lolz ! i am not bothered, they're restless cos i scratched there kwin ... another thing i've deduced is "people are so attached to there BUS STOP" ... as far as they're concerned that's where the road ends cheesy

imagine someone still quoted, how he skipped ur comment i don't get cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2021
justwise:

No, you are not thinking outside the box, you are absolutely incapable of thinking outside the box, your first post on this issue shows that you can only think within the box.

Just like other lapdogs you are now trying to walk-back after they schooled you about the case you lacked knowledge of.

This sadistic rapist sexually attacked a black minor, the case was handled by a black judge but somehow you turned up to wave race card?

They are trying to make a case for all the black men in prison, not this black man. So let’s forget this black man actually sodomized a minor and focus on the rest of supposed innocent black men in prison.

#BLM cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

They are trying to make a case for all the black men in prison, not this black man. So let’s forget this black man actually sodomized a minor and focus on the rest of supposed innocent black men in prison.

#BLM cheesy

This is just nonsense, you want to make case for all black men in prison but you started by defending a rapist who raped a black minor?

What planet are some of you living in? BLM? What is the race of his victim??

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
justwise:

This is just nonsense, you want to make case for all black men in prison but you started by defending a rapist who raped a black minor?

What planet are some of you living in? BLM? What is the race of his victim??

A black man sodomized a black girl and he was tried by a black judge and some black juries, yet we are still going to have a racial argument.

Smh undecided

8 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by HolarQD(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
shaybebaby:

Like I have said here again and again, some peeps contributing to this particular case are doing so out of hatred for the crime and personality of the accused (which is quite justifiable tho) but that doesn’t mean they attack some opinions those of us that tilted to neutrality initially made.

The convicted fellow in this case is probably guilty of the crime based on the available evidence like I have said, but the way some peeps here keep talking about logical reasoning when what they’ve showed countless times on this thread is nothing but close mindedness is quite funny.

Imagine just because some of us said the American judicial system is not entirely infallible, they said we’re rape apologists? Why does those who display “wokeness” on social media space always eager to attack someone who disagrees with them Smh for some Nigerians.

Las las, the convicted fellow is in jail already and would serve his time until an incontrovertible proof of his innocence (I strongly doubt there’s any tho) is available to review his case, but that doesn’t change the fact that the American judicial system (although very strong) is fallible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

A black man sodomized a black girl and he was tried by a black judge and some black juries, yet we are still going to have a racial argument.

Smh undecided

In some strange way you just made my case for me

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:
Thanks.

powerhouse5050, you may want to comment on this.
I am tired of reading after 9 pages. How far with the case?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ha, nkan nbe grin

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
viettastitches:
he deserves to rot in jail. I was just wondering the difference between 1 life sentence and 3 life sentences given to him. He must have really disgusted the judge.

And besides I wrote that befofe i learned of his japan escapades. I thought asians were strict enough to chop of his disease manually.
Maybe he was given 3 life sentences just in case if one of the sentences was overturned for whatever reason, he'd have two more to contend with. If all the life sentences were overturned, he'd still have 37 years to spend in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ishilove:

All is well.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ishilove: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
HolarQD:

Lol! Nigerians sha!

Bro, even if you have some kind of doubt about someone who has continuously maintained the fact that he’s trying to help the convicted fellow out of sheer compassion and belief that he might be innocent, why can’t you just leave him and stop casting aspersions on his intentions?

Of what essence does you insulting his effort brings you??

You believe that the convicted fellow his guilty as charged, someone else is trying to be neutral and possibly help out in anyway he can, you and your ilks keeps throwing insults at him. This shows lack of discernment to me.

I have been on the sideline, and even though I don’t think I believe the convicted fellow is totally innocent, I still think it’s wrong to continue to disparage people like chantinent who are just trying to make sense of the whole stuff and try to help as much as possible.

In all we do, we should always accept the fact that we would always meet diversity in people’s opinions and beliefs and no matter how logically sound one is, emotions have a lot to do with people’s reasoning all over the world.

Seeing Brian Banks (a recent film representation of a true life story) made understand that truly the American system is not entirely infallible ( although I still strongly appreciate the strong institutions they’ve).

I can only wish the convicted fellow peace if he truly deserves it. If not, I rest my case!
I agree. Chatinent's only crime here is an excess of blind compassion. That in itself is not a crime, except that we live in a sick and twisted generation that makes it dangerous to be imbued with such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ishilove:

More to read

remi1444:
Mr Rah is an internationally recognised sexual offender. This man is a sociopath and a liar I guess that's why his family didn't bother to get involved in his case.
I read where he stated that he hasn't had any fallout with the law travelling around 15 countries. Mr Rah, sorry, you slipped from Tokyo but sorry you won't be slipping away from Amerika's grip.
The link below contains the news of his arrest and the crime he committed.

https://www.tokyoreporter.com/japan-news/breaking/nigerian-busted-smearing-bodily-fluids-female-roppongi/

I got this from peacefull 's diary.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
justwise:

More to read

Thank you, dear. I eventually caught up and I must say I give this thread the award for 'Most Thrilling Nairaland Thread of 2021'.

11 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ishilove:

Thank you, dear. I eventually caught up and I must say I give this thread the award for 'Most Thrilling Nairaland Thread of 2021'.

This is the 4th or 5th of this thread, made fp about 4yrs ago or so then reappeared again this year
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
justwise:

This is the 4th or 5th of this thread, made fp about 4yrs ago or so then reappeared again this year
This is the first time I'm stumbling on this thread and I'm hooked.

I have learned a big lesson here- never take people at their face value. Be very objective and never allow emotions allow you make important decisions

9 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ishilove: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
daddytime:

The bolded has always been my anthem to anyone who cared to listen....

We told them they'd hide their faces in shame for allowing unfounded emotions take over their thought ability, but they resorted to throwing cheap jibes.

See where we dey na

Mere looking at the dude's face with that evil smirk from one of the Japanese photos, it's easy to conclude that he is psychotic and a sociopath who sees no wrong in his misdeeds.

Karma no dey wear pant.
He looked amused in the photo. He is a sociopath that deserves to be locked away from society.

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ishilove:

He looked amused in the photo. He is a sociopath that deserves to be locked away from society.

Repulsive, I say.

And to think or know that there are a 1001 and one "him's" roaming about freely and unhinged, makes me fear for our daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by jornwhite: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

#BLM cheesy

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by viettastitches(f): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ishilove:

Maybe he was given 3 life sentences just in case if one of the sentences was overturned for whatever reason, he'd have two more to contend with. If all the life sentences were overturned, he'd still have 37 years to spend in jail.

Nothing is ever bringing him out. The judge made that so clear.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ishilove:

I agree. Chatinent's only crime here is an excess of blind compassion. That in itself is not a crime, except that we live in a sick and twisted generation that makes it dangerous to be imbued with such.

Exactly.

Sb said I am doing it because I am bankrolled or I was expecting to get million million. I am not.

My assistance here was simple, I was giving him a room to get the momentum.

Since I had a followerbase here, I wanted people to engage, thereby reasoning with his evidences as I felt he could be innocent.

Hence, I tried to also see things from the sides of people who said he was guilty since they had evidences to back up their claims...

I was not interested in being paid or compensated. I wasn't bankrolled to feel he could be right. I was simply trying to help! If it were anyone of them, even sb from the village, I would have done the same.

Some users here were also on my email putting their professional price tags if their help could be needed legally. Some others were asking how much billions I was paid.

Some of them were asking me to share the billions I was paid so they can help too.

I no kuku get strength to trade words..plus I have also been following this thread and seeing side comments. I just kuku relax since I wasn't paid to do what I did nor was I needing something in return. Can't sb just feel like helping sb? No bi everybody dey money-driven!

Sb said I supported rape. No, I don't. The defendant said he didn't do it. I was analysing those evidences and at the same time hearing from other experienced persons.

We did our best ...even when we reached out to David, George, Reno, Malaye etc..until now.

About the recent Tokyo information, yes, I read it too. Like I said, I'll reserve my comments. I'll be reading too if he has sth to say on it.

✌️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
daddytime:

The bolded has always been my anthem to anyone who cared to listen....

We told them they'd hide their faces in shame for allowing unfounded emotions take over their thought ability, but they resorted to throwing cheap jibes.

See where we dey na

Mere looking at the dude's face with that evil smirk from one of the Japanese photos, it's easy to conclude that he is psychotic and a sociopath who sees no wrong in his misdeeds.

Karma no dey wear pant.
Sb said you ran away from prison too from a crime similar abroad. I think she is lying, wrong?

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:

Exactly.

Sb said I am doing it because I am bankrolled or I was expecting to get million million. I am not.

My assistance here was simple, I was giving him a room to get the momentum.

Since I had a followerbase here, I wanted people to engage, thereby reasoning with his evidences as I felt he could be innocent.

Hence, I tried to also see things from the sides of people who said he was guilty since they had evidences to back up their claims...

I was not interested in being paid or compensated. I wasn't bankrolled to feel he could be right. I was simply trying to help! If it were anyone of them, even sb from the village, I would have done the same.

Some users here were also on my email putting their professional price tags if their help could be needed legally. Some others were asking how much billions I was paid.

Some of them were asking me to share the billions I was paid so they can help too.

I no kuku get strength to trade words..plus I have also been following this thread and seeing side comments. I just kuku relax since I wasn't paid to do what I did nor was I needing something in return. Can't sb just feel like helping sb? No bi everybody dey money-driven!

Sb said I supported rape. No, I don't. The defendant said he didn't do it. I was analysing those evidences and at the same time hearing from other experienced persons.

We did our best ...even when we reached out to David, George, Reno, Malaye etc..until now.

About the recent Tokyo information, yes, I read it too. Like I said, I'll reserve my comments. I'll be reading too if he has sth to say on it.

✌️
I sensed your intentions from the very first post you made. It is just unfortunate that your empathy turned out to be misplaced.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ishilove: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
daddytime:

Repulsive, I say.

And to think or know that there are a 1001 and one "him's" roaming about freely and unhinged, makes me fear for our daughters.
Only him and God knows how many atrocities he committed before leaving Nigeria. Thankfully a country with a saner justice system has helped us take him off the streets

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:

Sb said you ran away from prison too from a crime similar abroad. I think she is lying, wrong?

No, I never ran away.

I got mixed with the wrong crowd, got carried away, got served, did my time, and finally got acquitted because the courts decided I was used by the big guns they already had in custody and extradited to the US.

I took full responsibility for my indiscretions and never shy away from speaking about all crimes, particularly fraud as I know and experienced it.

Any other questions, sir?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (65) (Reply)

EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.