Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (66853 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
DelTel:

How do you feel now

Cc Chatinent
OnlyforChrist
Owagbeba
TellWisdom
iamL
MysticWarrior

He's a liar. He won't rest in peace.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by DanseMacabre(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
JayEntaur:
Hello everyone,

I actually stopped commenting on this thread at a point, because I wasn't comfortable with a number of things. But now, for posterity sake, I think I should say something.

Initially I thought to give the convict - Powerhouse5050 the benefit of the doubt, against my better judgment. Though I felt there was no way he could be innocent and then be given that kind of sentence, but as a scientist you learn to give that 0.001% for human errors.

At no point did I get to read the court transcript . I only saw the snippets posted here. I reached out to 1stGenAmerican to share her's with me, so as to enable me get the true picture and not rely on the snippets posted here by Bah. However, she didn't reply my message. But she stated on this thread that her reasons for not replying her messages was because the email linked to her NL account was a very important one, so she couldn't reply messages except she could change the email. This I totally understood. I could have reached out to Powerhouse5050 and Chatinent for the transcript, but I didn't want to communicate with either of them.

This brings me to another point. I stopped commenting on this thread for 2 major reasons:
First was that Chatinent tried to shame GeorgeChidi (with an autobiographical, satirical piece) for having a dissenting view. That he couldn't even figure out that George wrote that himself, and only backtracked after being called out by I and DanseMacabre showed that if he couldn't get something so obvious, couldn't see the forest for the trees, [b]how could he then confidently say he went through the transcript, understood all he read and that Bah was innocent? [/b]
Second reason was that Powerhouse5050 tried sending me a DM (which I wasn't at all comfortable with, for reasons I'll explain below) , and of course since we don't follow each other here, I would have to accept the message request before he can contact me. Thank God for the NL feature that won't allow anyone get access to your mailbox willy nilly, I never accepted the message request and so he couldn't communicate with me.
Why did I do this? I know there's no prison that would allow an inmate possess a mobile phone. So since Bah has one or access to one, he's breaking the law again and corresponding with him makes one an accomplice - Chatinent take note of this part, because I said this majorly for you . You know he's in prison, you know he's not supposed to have a phone, and you've been exchanging messages with him. Are you aware of the saying that ignorance isn't an excuse under the law? You have to up your critical thinking skills.

In conclusion, yes nobody is perfect but that doesn't justify crimes, let alone one as heinous as this. So, let's stop taking that saying out of context! How can you even rape an adult against her will, let alone a CHILD - 13 year old?! Powerhouse5050, that was very despicable of you and this your unremorseful, unrepentant, dubious, 'smart' mentality is what the Judge saw that made his Lordship throw the book at you. You've done the crime, now do the time. Admit your guilt, apologise to your victim, ditch the phone. Find God and find peace. I will continue to pray for you.

Cc
1stGenAmerican
GeorgeChidi
Powerhouse5050
Chatinent

That was when I began to doubt chatinent's professionalism as well. Anyone with lucid enough thinking should have understood the evident self-deprecation in GeorgeChidi's description. To worsen it, he also posted that ostensibly to cast aspersions on GeorgeChidi's person. I was honestly disappointed to say the least.

This thread is full of lessons, the main one being never to take anyone at face value.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
onlyforchrist:

He's a liar. He won't rest in peace.

You say that he is liar yet you defended his lies with tenacity and zeal until the very end. Your actions along with the insults you hurled at me have told the world exactly who you are.

Christ be with you.

15 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by armyofone(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ishilove:

Aunty army, let's support uncle daddytime's hustle by buying our individual copies grin

Aunty Ishioma nwa mama,

I'm tree saving team na grin

The thread has gone k-leg shocked
No more title or topic for readers undecided

Now we pack our tents and go.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
How will I defend him when I know he's lying?
When last did you see me write here?
I stopped commenting when I knew he's a shithead.
I don't support evil. I don't care what you think of me, that's your problem eventually. The pointer is not on you, stop making yourself relevant because you're manipulative too.
Christ be with you too.

1stGenAmerican:

You say that he is liar yet you defended his lies with tenacity and zeal until the very end. Your actions along with the insults you hurled at me have told the world exactly who you are.

Christ be with you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by snillocer(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
I think chatinent should delete the thread asap cos it's now obvious that some hoodlums are trying to turn it into a battlefield despite the op's good deeds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by rayvelez(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
onlyforchrist:
I don't support evil. I don't care what you think of me, that's your problem eventually. The pointer is not on you, stop making yourself relevant because you're manipulative too.
Christ be with you too.

Madam rest have the courage to say I’m sorry it won’t cost you a thing. We all read what you type in defending and ur prayer for him.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Odunnu: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
justwise:

God bless you for that statement!!!!

Sweetheart kiss
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by aieromon(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Odunnu:

Sweetheart kiss

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Odunnu: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
aieromon:

shocked shocked shocked

Is this how you will welcome me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Can someone pls summarize for me? grin, NL and their drama. Till now I can't read pass page 6. grin

Chaiii. What a lazy yoot you are. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

The things that you have mentioned are things that can be essential to growth and positive change. A person who makes changes in order to conceal the truth is a person that truth doesn’t not live within.

A poisoned plant will never be capable of providing nourishing fruit to anyone.

Thissss. Mehn. I'm just shaking my head here. Kai.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin will surely read everything. I can't miss this story.
Magnoliaa:

Chaiii. What a lazy yoot you are. grin grin grin
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
onlyforchrist:
Christ be with you too.

Right. You only STOPPED to defend him. After you realized how bad and evil he was or whatever he is, you did not put as much effort into writing against him, UNEQUIVOCALLY and VORACIOUSLY distancing yourself WITHOUT A SHRED OF DOUBT, from the actions which you had previously supported, after learning the TRUTH? I know y'all and the OP do not owe anyone that. But I would think that is the right thing to do morally and ethically, for conscience's and posterity's sake. I think that is what MMotimo and some of us expected here. It is not enough to just pull back and disappear, just because you realized a fuk up. Because I don't think this is a kind of mistake in which you realized you picked blue instead of red. Or you forgot to put salt in the soup. You can be silent about those ones and move on with your life. And this is definitely more than the regular Nairaland gender war where each side supports their own, for the scores.

But na una choose to carry am for una heads, ONLINE, in the glare of everybody and you want to do some sneaky sneaky pull back? Ha. We're not that anonymous oh, and these things have a way of coming back.

Ishilove said it is pointless and one other talked about beating a dead horse, and yeah, I agree. I really do, and like I said, you don't owe anyone a thing and I am not in the place to force you to do anything.

So no wahala. If as a Christian, you feel you've done well and right, by choosing to go mute, just stop or pull back, without any form of DISCLAIMER especially, it's great. And no, nobody is expecting you to perform a charade of persecution. Nobody is expecting you to fake anger and curse the living daylights out of Bah, for the sake of it or to superficially and perfunctorily fulfill all righteousness. Even if in your heart(s), you can choose to make things right, without blasting it to the whole world in the comments' section (but you blasted your support and empathy in everyone's faces oh), it's fine as well.

But this, this THIS really has to do with y'all attitudes and manners and tones. AFTER. That was the point someone was making.

It is not about MMotimo, me and some others that agree with her parading ourselves as the paragons of perfection, it is not about making mistakes as humans or having realizations dawn on us -- but the responsibility-taking and what you're doing with whatever reflections you've had, that will naturally show through in your comments and responses, even without writing the words 'Sorry, everyone. I accept my mistake and I made an error in judgment.'

If this is doing too much or asking for too much... toooooor. Okay oh.

Life is waiting.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by garriAndsugar: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
There's no how the thread will turn that will surprise me.. I refused to be shocked..

There's also no need editing or modifying previous posts..
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Aganju849: 12:21am On Nov 16, 2021
USA is not Nigeria where DPO go bill you, come force the victim family to negotiate out of court with you..if you commit for obodo oyibo you will go to jail!

Stay away from underage, una no dey hear

10 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by bjtinz: 5:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Chai! Such riveting read shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 16, 2021
daddytime:

I'm just led to address you with a bit of my story just to correct some erroneous beliefs from you, chatinent and the rest. And believe me, this is coming from a position of love and I am hoping and praying that you are able to grasp just one lesson and maybe understand that hypocrisy has got a better meaning than you assumed.

You see, when I got enmeshed in the business of reaping from where I hadn't sown, to me, I thought it was an easy way out of poverty and indeed the best, fastest and only way in vogue.

I read every single word of this. Every line, every sentence. AMAZING! Thank you for taking the time to put this down in writing. Thank you for sharing such intricate details about your life. It can't always be easy opening up like this, especially when people are always craving something to judge. He who has ears...

People don't really understand how much of a fast-spreading social endemic internet fraud has become. If I have 20 male friends, 16 have turned this nonsense into a means of livelihood. Their justification is to be posting pictures of white slave masters punishing black slaves and saying, "Mercy for no white head..." TF? The Nigerian government may have failed its youths, but there is never any justification for such crimes committed against innocent people without a conscience.

And these days, far too many of them have no problems "plussing up". White people aren't that dumb after decades of being fleeced and endless warnings from their law enforcement agencies. Like, in 2021, you can't just swipe a million dollars out of an old man if he is in his right mind. These boys have to invoke some supernatural powers of the universe to actually steal massive amounts. It's ridiculous, truly. Those stories of boys killing girls and rendering them useless aren't always as dramatic as they sound.

Whenever their conscience flares and they want to give into a little of the humanity they can't escape, they sing their white-people-enslaved-us mantra. Seriously The slave masters are all dead.
They talk about Nigerian politicians being the original Yahoo boys, which is true, but even those ones have their Waterloo in store, somehow. If not them, then their generations.

Well, ill-gotten wealth always has a way of causing a rather painful implosion in the life of the holder.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 6:03am On Nov 16, 2021
brightfuture24:

I read every single word of this. Every line, every sentence. AMAZING! Thank you for taking the time to put this down in writing. Thank you for sharing such intricate details about your life. It can't always be easy opening up like this, especially when people are always craving something to judge. He who has ears...

People don't really understand how much of a fast-spreading social endemic internet fraud has become. If I have 20 male friends, 16 have turned this nonsense into a means of livelihood. Their justification is to be posting pictures of white slave masters punishing black slaves and saying, "Mercy for no white head..." TF? The Nigerian government may have failed its youths, but there is never any justification for such crimes committed against innocent people without a conscience.

And these days, far too many of them have no problems "plussing up". White people aren't that dumb after decades of being fleeced and endless warnings from their law enforcement agencies. Like, in 2021, you can't just swipe a million dollars out of an old man if he is in his right mind. These boys have to invoke some supernatural powers of the universe to actually steal massive amounts. It's ridiculous, truly. Those stories of boys killing girls and rendering them useless aren't always as dramatic as they sound.

Whenever their conscience flares and they want to give into a little of the humanity they can't escape, they sing their white-people-enslaved-us mantra. Seriously The slave masters are all dead.
They talk about Nigerian politicians being the original Yahoo boys, which is true, but even those ones have their Waterloo in store, somehow. If not them, then their generations.

Well, ill-gotten wealth always has a way of causing a rather painful implosion in the life of the holder.

You are knowledgeable on the subject matter.

Thank you for louding it more.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Adewunmibaba(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
daddytime:

I'm just led to address you with a bit of my story just to correct some erroneous beliefs from you, chatinent and the rest. And believe me, this is coming from a position of love and I am hoping and praying that you are able to grasp just one lesson and maybe understand that hypocrisy has got a better meaning than you assumed.

You see, when I got enmeshed in the business of reaping from where I hadn't sown, to me, I thought it was an easy way out of poverty and indeed the best, fastest and only way in vogue.

In my time, there were no social media (FB, WhatsApp, etc) the grind then was more of manual scouting/scrapping for email addresses or postal addresses.

We started off as apprentices otherwise known as "shoe-shiners" because it was our duty to make sure the bosses' chores are sorted before we could even be allowed to listen to Oga's conversation with a client or see any of the faxed documents coming in or going out.

I learned the ropes from the ground up into when Social media was birthed and mobile phones had become a free-for-all. (This is to correct the belief that I am preaching karma and living right because I squandered my wealth and don't know how to continue making it if indeed I so chose to live). When you look around you today to see 13,14,15 years and above enmeshed in this evil lifestyle, making evil money, and you conclude that I am vexed because I can't make it in that same line if I chose to, then I have no words for you.

My ex-partners in crime are still all over the world, and just a WhatsApp message would be enough for me to continue doing the evil business. But I deliberately stayed out of touch because I have decided to tow a different line and God has been faithful in many ways.

I'm going to give you one or two stories for you to understand why I'm on this course of preaching Karma, causes and effects, and crime and punishment.

As an apprentice, my chairman had a "big" client then who was his very good paymaster.

This client would pay so much that my oga would even forget to keep in touch on the next billing because there was so much money to flex with.

Until one day when my boss tried reaching him without a response for a while. And then one day he decided to try the landline one more time when luckily the man's wife picked up and announced his demise. My boss had refused to believe until the woman sent a faxed picture of the man lying in his casket for his funeral.

We were a group of young boys as apprentices, and I'd later branch out to be on my own having learned the rudiments of the game and started making money by and for myself.

But there was one of my apprentice-mate then called "Chukwu" (not real name), he would remain with our chairman as his P.A and all.

One day we were together and he was lamenting on how he was on the phone with a female client who had been paying for only God knows how long, and the next thing he heard was kprakkkk like someone committing suicide, and that he has been calling the line with no response after that incidentt. Meaning the client had probably ended her life out of frustration.

In my case, the most money I made came from a fellow African (A Sudanese). This part of my story is very important to those who claim they are doing this shitty business to collect back what the white man stole from their forefathers- I often call it a lame excuse as usual. Heck, we even had a Nigerian client born in the UK whom we fleeced to ground zero until he started introducing his Asian friends ignorantly into the scheme who also got fleeced.

My Sudanese paymaster had a fledging trucking business.

I would go on to obtain money(s) from him by deceit, and go on to establish my own trucking business in Nigeria. You can check my old moniker baby for confirmation.

As at 2006, I had a fleet of 7- 30 tons dump trucks and trailers.

How I ever could believe I would destroy someone's life and business to enjoy mine is still a mystery to me today. If I should write about what happened with my trucking business, it will take a full page here.

Have I talked about an old couple who had been our clients and were paying until they retired and were still cajoled by my boss to hand in their retirement benefits?

They brought the monies across the border in duffel bags, one of which I straddled on my back on my boss' directive to take home for him.

The next day, my boss woke up and was on the phone with his dad when after the conversation he had turned to us and said, "na wa oh".... "My papa say dem just dupe am of him pension money". If this isn't karma, please, tell me what it is.

When the bubble busted and the Feds would call for a massive crackdown on us and our enterprise, my boss had been picked up quietly from the airport, Chukwu (my boss' PA) had been picked up, and I got arrested too.

During interrogation, I was confronted with every evidence in the book down to my pictures and voice recordings because our phones had been tapped unbeknownst to us.

With the array of incontrovertible evidence, it'd have been fool-hardy for me to keep denying my photographs and voice.

The only thing I was advised by my lawyer was to give a " no comment" answer to their subsequent queries because it was my right, and the evidence they had against me which had been shared with him can be argued if I refused to talk any further thereby arming them with newer facts and digging myself further in a hole.

Meanwhile, Chukwu and my boss had been grilled and already extradited to the US.

Seeing what they had on him, my boss would go on to plead guilty, pay back some money, and was handed an 8-year jail sentence.
That's for the Billionaire/Kingpin who profited more from every fund that came in oh.

Chukwu, on the other hand, went on to play the kind of game Mr Bah had been playing. Instead of him accepting the evidence against him which could be proven beyond every reasonable doubt to his complicity, and plead guilty as well, he kept on denying and digging a bigger hole for himself with plenty shalayes. He ended up getting a 9-year jail sentence which they both did, and the chairman would come out before his boy.

I was fiddling with my phone sometime in 2016 when a WhatsApp message would pop up on my screen.. Who be this? It was Chukwu. He had just been released and repatriated.

We had a long talk, reminisced about the old-time, and told him about my new life.

He told me how he was putting up at Chairman's house obviously with nothing to start up on, and how he was waiting for Chairman to give him a promised #20m to start up his life.

In the course of the chat, I needed to step out on an errand. So, I told him we'd chat later.

That was the last time I'd ever talk to Chukwu.

Chukwu passed on that same day in a very mysterious way.

He was found slumped in the car with his girlfriend- a girlfriend different from the girlfriend we all knew him with. The one he told me he would be getting married to in a few months during our chat. The one who stood by him all through his incarceration years. The one who would travel all the way from the Netherlands every other month to visit him in the US pen. Life...

Chukwu had been in Europe a good 12 years before I even thought of trekking the desert to go find a "better" life.

For the most part of these years, he had done prison terms for drug trafficking, and then the 9 years for fraud before his demise just after his last prison term.

Chukwu passed on without a wife or kid to call his.

When the people you see living "large", envy, and look up to, get bold and convicted as I am today to tell you how it truly sits with them in their closets as we the inner caucuses know it, only then will you understand that I am not truly stupid.

Why should I be ashamed to tell the truth and keep liberating myself and anyone else who seeks to truly be free from the throes of living a crime, lie, and ignorance?

As a matter of fact, fear no even day my dictionary abi you never read how I take dey sleep for cemetery while on my way through the desert all by myself?

When the conviction came for me to tell my story and eventually do the book, I had refused to hold back anything, however damning and laughable they might appear to anyone (just as you lit have been doing here) because I knew that telling it the way it is was the only way I'd succeed in whatever message I was bent on passing on.

When my parents and siblings got a hold of my book, they weren't really as pleased as they should have been even though they were all surprised reading all I had to go through.

They naturally would have expected I curried it all up to prevent the " what would people say or think".

But how do I tell my story without recourse to the very foundation upon which I was thrust into the life I would come to see and live?

How would my story make any sense to you if I failed to tell you in honest terms how my old school parents loved to have kids so much that they'd eventually go on a kids- making spree, so much in the hopes that at least one of these kids would turn out well, and be the Messiah to bail the family out of it's throes until they "manufactured" 11 of us with limited resources to give us all a good quality of life, no matter how daddy and mummy struggled to fend for us all, and eventually making me the dupe of the whole arrangement because as young as I was then, I already figured something had got to give, and daddy would be needing a support to cater properly to all of us kids.

With this in mind, I told myself school had got to wait, while I ventured out to go find a way out of the present quagmire. And should I meet my end while at it, I had asked God to rest my soul, if for no other reason, but for the reason that I had refused to sit still amid my present family dynamics, yet die, but instead chose to die while trying to make an impact in mine and my family's setting.

Sorry guys for the epistle.

The beginning and end of this lengthy write up is that if I truly was hypocritical or broke as you guys keep alleging, and I desired to make it "big" in your understanding, I have the connect/contacts, I know how to get whatever tools I would be needing.

But for me, it is a vow that I'd rather die poor than go stealing from people, and I am keeping it until my maker calls me back to him to account for my time here on earth.

One more thing, as per the ex-convict tag, I am not vexed by it, and so very sure I deserve that tag if indeed the judgement had said so. Why? you may ask because I deserved it.

But when the judge says that, due to the evidence before the court, that my culpability was limited and from a stand point of a "victim" too, and as such should be acquitted, what should I do?

To this end, and for people like you, I have decided that should a fire break out in my house today, the next thing I'd be saving after my family is that piece of paper acquitng me, just in case the likes of you prop up in the future with this same narrative.

Happy Sunday, guys. Make una no vex.

Choi...this is lengthy.

I'm sorry, this is how best I know to express myself (writing). I barely talk much in person except I'm on stage addressing the youths with my experiences.

When you bury your past, avoid friends with shovels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
@MMotimo

Good job by quoting those posts before chatinent delete them.

@chatinent, the content of this thread will remain online for ever, deleting the title is just a waste of time.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by snillocer(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
justwise:
@MMotimo

Good job by quoting those posts before chatinent delete them.

@chatinent, the content of this thread will remain online for ever, deleting the title is just a waste of time.

Lol. Why the hate Sir?

I can delete the thread, if I were chatinent. No offense.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
snillocer:

Lol. Why the hate Sir?

I can delete the thread, if I were chatinent. No offense.

Hate? oh yea! for a rapist and his apologists.

Just so you know..chatinent can not delete this thread.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by snillocer(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
justwise:

Hate? oh yea! for a rapist and his apologists.

Just so you know..chatinent can not delete this thread.

I'm not a rape apologist so I have no idea of what you're saying.

grin But if I were chatinent, the thread would have been long gone. All he needs to do is to simply type cha*******, and it will be history with like a day ban. No offense.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Hammer2021: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
snillocer:

I'm not a rape apologist so I have no idea of what you're saying.

grin But if I were chatinent, the thread would have been long gone. All he needs to do is to simply type cha*******, and it will be history with like a day ban. No offense.
Why are you so dumb

Chatinent come and do wetin he talk let us know na you get nairaland btw justwis.e is a mod

7 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
It has been quite an eye-opener so far.

I denounce support for this journey, and I apologize for everything and to everyone for everything.

Thank you.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by snillocer(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hammer2021:
Why are you so dumb

Chatinent come and do wetin he talk let us know na you get nairaland btw justwis.e is a mod

Pls mind how you use your words.

Chatinent check your mail let's see if this thread would continue to exist.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Hammer2021: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
snillocer:

Pls mind how you use your words.

Chatinent check your mail let's see if this thread would continue to exist.
Super story grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by snillocer(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hammer2021:
Super story grin cheesy grin

Lol. The thread is already a goner. Justwïse can't help it.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Arigbabuwo21(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Good on you!

chatinent:

I denounce support for this journey, and I apologize for everything and to everyone for everything.

Thank you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
chatinent:

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
snillocer:

Lol. The thread is already a goner. Justwïse can't help it.

Well, five hours later it is still here. It seems that Chatinent and Justwise have minds of their own and YOU can’t help it. cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (65) (Reply)

Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) / 12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.