Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members (2498 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by Princeinnonaira: 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by WoundedLamb: 1:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Sad reality. Being born gay or lesbian in Africa must be worst tha death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by MVLOX(m): 2:11am On Oct 09, 2021
I didn't see nothing ooo
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by BigJoe19: 2:28am On Oct 09, 2021
WoundedLamb:
You can't be born gay or lesbian. Don't let scientists with evil agenda play with your head, Why would a male body produce sperm and female body produce ovaries if you can't use it to reproduce but do your fellow gender, you guys should be thinking with your brains sometimes. I'm not supporting the bad treatment of gays in the society but I see them like mad people that don't know they are mad, like people that need rehab but feel they are cool.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by Flamemignon1(m): 2:52am On Oct 09, 2021
I'm not surprised.... It is Nigeria afterall
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by betcliq: 3:10am On Oct 09, 2021
No matter how you twist it . Dil-do or Cucumber no fit Sweet pass Prick . Especially Skin to Skin . 95% of Lesbians still dey collect prick codely.

3 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by suffering: 3:56am On Oct 09, 2021
I didn’t watch because I don’t care. This is Nairaland so there is a chance this will hit front page.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by Sonnobax15(m): 3:56am On Oct 09, 2021
cheesy
Eyahhhhh..she was being reminded of her african roots grin
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by WoundedLamb: 4:12am On Oct 09, 2021
BigJoe19:
You can't be born gay or lesbian. Don't let scientists with evil agenda play with your head, Why would a male body produce sperm and female body produce ovaries if you can't use it to reproduce but do your fellow gender, you guys should be thinking with your brains sometimes. I'm not supporting the bad treatment of gays in the society but I see them like mad people that don't know they are mad, like people that need rehab but feel they are cool.

If you really think that the billions of people in the world were born straight, then you don't really know how nature works. Look around, tell me one aspect of nature that is constantly consistent. Even day and night isn't. Exceptions are part of nature. Therefore, being different doesn't always mean unnatural. I shouldn't listen to science but I should listen to you? Meanwhile, you're using what you learned from the same science as the core of your argument. Overries and sperm theory? What of those born with both organs? They're also mad? Or because, theirs is more physical than hormonal, you can appreciate that?

You see, it's so easy to judge people from afar and tell them about themselves. I'm sure you've never bothered to chat with a gay person with an open mind to thier life journey. But somehow, you feel you know them more than they know themselves. Reality is, homophobia is ignorance at its peak just like killing of twins was. Those that introduced homophobia to Africa have longed moved on but just like in most areas of life, Africa remains stagnant.

I'm already having a busy weekend. Just believe whatever works for. Just know that there's no justification for hurting people because they're not like you. You don't have to agree with them but it's your responsibility to speak up when they're discriminated cause the excuses we make for discriminating others will be employed by those discriminating our own herd one day.

Good night.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by kingbee90: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2021
WoundedLamb:

If you really think that the billions of people in the world were born straight, then you don't really know how nature works. Look around, tell me one aspect of nature that is constantly consistent. Even day and night isn't. Exceptions are part of nature. Therefore, being different doesn't always mean unnatural. I shouldn't listen to science but I should listen to you? Meanwhile, you're using what you learned from the same science as the core of your argument. Overries and sperm theory? What of those born with both organs? They're also mad? Or because, theirs is more physical than hormonal, you can appreciate that?

You see, it's so easy to judge people from afar and tell them about themselves. I'm sure you've never bothered to chat with a gay person with an open mind to thier life journey. But somehow, you feel you know them more than they know themselves. Reality is, homophobia is ignorance at its peak just like killing of twins was. Those that introduced homophobia to Africa have longed moved on but just like in most areas of life, Africa remains stagnant.

I'm already having a busy weekend. Just believe whatever works for. Just know that there's no justification for hurting people because they're not like you. You don't have to agree with them but it's your responsibility to speak up when they're discriminated cause the excuses we make for discriminating others will be employed by those discriminating our own herd one day.

Good night.

SHUT UP!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by beautyhd: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Stop that, nobody was born gay or lesbian.

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by UltimateStarman: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Princeinnonaira:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIz6bDJGjHM?sub_confirmation=1
she doesn't needs to be brutalized
rather she can be corrected with words
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by Mrscarter(f): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2021
BigJoe19:

Ive known gays of both genders n i believe theyre confused or have sexual fetishes on top of confusion. I dont agree with homosexuality but i dont hate on em either. Its their soul n they can explain to god in judgment time
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by sparog(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Good night.

Thank you
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by Pumpumking: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by Pumpumking: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Princeinnonaira:

Dint u say she was naaaaaked? No naaaaaked person on the video..YOU LIE SIR!!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Moment A Nigerian Lesbian Was Being Brutalized By Her Father And Family Members by SUPERPACK: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Princeinnonaira:

Using a deceiving headline to get clicks on your useless videos is a fraudulent act. I will be the last to watch any video from this channel again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) / Lady Watches As Her Husband Fights A Man At Enugu Airport Over Seat / Ladies Love Bold Men, Drop A Picture Showing Your Boldness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.