Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London (83470 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Kdon2: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2021
Lightorder:
Why should some reasonal people sleep when a feeble grandpa is about to hold down and make a ship-wreck of the destiny of a young man like you in 21st century ? If you are truly normal , you should join in the wake keep

Trump is a grandpa but he performed. Besides tinubu ll perform better than most of these failures parading themselves as leaders. Last last every politician is a thief!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2021
NaijaFutbol:
Time to repackage another grandpa

If we all get serious we can stop grandpa from taking over.

But the thing is, we younglings don't know what we want...and we are so divided.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Kdon2:

Trump is a grandpa but he performed. Besides tinubu ll perform better than most of these failures parading themselves as leaders. Last last every politician is a thief!

Sorry, but it is time we kicked out both APC and PDP, and brought in new people.

Plus I doubt Tinubu has anything new to offer.

Trump wasn't that spectacular either.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by bigpicture001: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2021
wizseller:
Am sure you know how Ambode was removed and Sanwo-Olu got in

He doesn't want his loyalty to be in doubt so his 2nd term will be guaranteed

Story! He signed an agreement with tinubu for only one term in office, after which seyi tinubu takes over. His son
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by NGpatriot: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2021
Asiwaju of Nigeria.

The great Jagaban of Africa..

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Donedeal1(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2021
Jagaban landing"gidigba"some shocking treatment for the haters.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Kdon2: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2021
Justiceleague1:

His likes and that of buhari shall rule and lord it over your generation forever

I m sure people like you don't come out to vote on election day. All you do is blame

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Kdon2: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Sorry, but it is time we kicked out both APC and PDP, and brought in new people.

Plus I doubt Tinubu has anything new to offer.

Trump wasn't that spectacular either.

Give us your suggestion if better we ll support. You never can tell, youth awareness has shown to be greater on social media.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2021
Kdon2:

Give us your suggestion if better we ll support. You never can tell, youth awareness has shown to be greater on social media.

Ah, that's easy

You.

You can do a better job than all those old people.

So, leave this site, and do something for our betterment. We shall back you.

I'm not joking. I/m tired of Buhari, GEJ, Obasanjo, Tinubu, etc....enough is enough. We need some fresh hands up there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by pacespot(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2021
He changed to native attire on landing on Nigeria but his shoe remains the same. Nobody should advise this guy against campaigning for presidency, let's see how far his bullish head will take him.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Qatar2022: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2021
Jackson105:
Some people will not sleep this night. grin grin

Jagaban Oko iya won!
If this man enter as Nigeria president which is highly impossible north will take over power within two years because he will die there
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by emmasege: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2021
One of Nigeria's dinosaurs just returned.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by izubext007: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2021
About to die presidential aspirants has arrived.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Kdon2: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2021
jejeloye12323:
I cud v called... But I dont av card on my phone Sir.... Welcome sir

Me too o! Baba na baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by NGpatriot: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Qatar2022:

If this man enter as Nigeria president which is highly impossible north will take over power within two years because he will die there

No ipob post is complete without death, tragedy, evil and disaster.

No wonder the same death, evil and disaster dey flow all over the SE as we speak with blood flowing everywhere..

The evil you wish other people always comes back to hunt you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Kdon2: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2021
Martins9756:
Even your great grandfather in their grave put together didn't have 2% of Asiwaju good record, that's mean you're not relevant

Don't mind them, their entire generation has contributed nothing to Nigeria compared to tinubu alone yet they Yammer about.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Kdon2: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Ah, that's easy

You.

You can do a better job than all those old people.

So, leave this site, and do something for our betterment. We shall back you.

I'm not joking. I/m tired of Buhari, GEJ, Obasanjo, Tinubu, etc....enough is enough. We need some fresh hands up there.

I can see you are not serious! How can you attest for me that you don't know. Unserious you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by NGpatriot: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Odide009: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2021
Bobo Chicago the new Sheriff in town
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by onilanre(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2021
NaijaFutbol:
Time to repackage another grandpa

Ko le work
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by NGpatriot: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2021
grin,

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by adekolaelect(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2021
handsomeyinka:
Tinubu really needs to rest..

Stay out of the presidential race to enjoy your money in peace.

chief adviser !!!! Tinubu has been enjoying money since his kid age .he is not poor before he became politician. Keep your advise life is all abt doing new things and progress til we die .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2021
Kdon2:

I can see you are not serious! How can you attest for me that you don't know. Unserious you.

I am serious.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Lightorder: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Kdon2:

Sir , we don’t want a Nigerian grandpa in 21 century Nigeria . If Trump was instrumental to a disaster in America, they wouldn’t have been DUMB to support his presidency. Tinubu brought Buhari or is our memory that short ? He can only give what he has . Tinubu and Remi would be a huge atrocity! Likes of Akinwumi Adeshina , Makinde, Even Fashola are still Youruba sons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Buckeyemedia1: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2021
handsomeyinka:
Tinubu really needs to rest..

Stay out of the presidential race to enjoy your money in peace.

Who will vote for a Southern Muslim? That is a vote wasted.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Kdon2: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2021
Successlane:

Age is not the issue , but competence.
How old is Trump, Biden when they assume power?

No mind them! What is yahaya Bello doing in kogi than stealing state funds and terrorising his people despite he being youngest governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Buckeyemedia1: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2021
adekolaelect:
chief adviser !!!! Tinubu has been enjoying money since his kid age .he is not poor before he became politician. Keep your advise life is all abt doing new things and progress til we die .
He was a pauper compared to the money he has siphoned from Lagos State since 1999 & Federal Government since 2015
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Kdon2: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Lightorder:
Sir , we don’t want a Nigerian grandpa in 21 century Nigeria . If Trump was instrumental to a disaster in America, they wouldn’t have been DUMB to support his presidency. Tinubu brought Buhari or is our memory that short ? He can only give what he has . Tinubu and Remi would be a huge atrocity! Likes of Akinwumi Adeshina , Makinde, Even Fashola are still Youruba sons

Fash Sha! Tested and trusted. I support you
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Buckeyemedia1: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2021
Kdon2:

Fash Sha! Tested and trusted. I support you
DOA for any Yoruba Muslim who dares contest. The presidency is exclusively for the Christian South.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by NGpatriot: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Lightorder:

That was a beautiful and wonderful thing, but I know it's bad for hateful, bitter and disgruntled ipobians.

Fortunately for Nigerians, you Igbos don't get to decide who can or can not be the president of Nigeria....your minuscule votes sef no dey matter in any election to start with, so you people barking like bingo all over the place no mean anything..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Spherical77(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2021
anorexicmuster:

If we all get serious we can stop grandpa from taking over.

But the thing is, we younglings don't know what we want...and we are so divided.

Nigeria politics isn't about age sir. Yahaya Bello a young man was a disaster in kogi state

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Danjikanbauchi: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2021
The grand thief is back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.