Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London (83386 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by mandax: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2021
Jackson105:
Some people will not sleep this night. grin grin

Jagaban Oko iya won!
You are proposing for more sleepless years of gnashing of teeth for yourself and others in Nigeria.
The people you might be pointing fingers to don’t want another corrupt, sick and octogenarian Tinubu Bola of Toronto Certificate to preside over your affairs and the affairs of hundreds of millions of people in Nigeria, in the 21st Century Digital economy of progressive countries.

Ethnoreligious bigotry may make people like you make the same mistakes twice in 8 years.
Get your head refilled with grey matter.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Tinubuadvocate: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2021
grin
Wahalaperson:
I guess he has many pairs of this particular shoes. undecided
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Pharaohny: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2021
ACRI:
Lagos governor

Whats Mr. Sanwo-Olu doing there at the airport?
He can pay a private visit later now

Oga focus on the bad roads and flood prone areas in your state first, people are really suffering

I tire for our puppet governor ooo
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 09, 2021
capo di tutti i capi grin

My inspiration and role model.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by sondetoks: 12:50am On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin
Jackson105:

Jagaban Oko iya won!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Xano(m): 12:54am On Oct 09, 2021
Interesting. Red-eye flight. Probably sneaked in to control (dictate) news coverage. Not a good attribute of a leader.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by lebete3000: 12:57am On Oct 09, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
Asiwaju Tinubu is Back

His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu returned to the country, landing in Lagos Friday evening, October 8. He arrived from London, United Kingdom.
During his trip abroad, he underwent surgery on his right knee as well as rigorous post-surgery physiotherapy on the said knee.
Contrary to unfounded rumour, he underwent no other surgical procedures and contemplates none in the future.

His recuperation has been without complication and ahead of the schedule by the attending surgeon.

He has returned fully healed from the knee surgery and fully committed to doing his modest part of advancing the cause of progressive democratic good governance throughout our beloved nation.
Asiwaju, first and foremost, would like to thank President Muhammadu Buhari for taking the time to visit him in London to express his wishes for a speedy recovery from the knee operation.

He thanks House of Representatives Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, governors, party leaders, members of Northern Caucus of the House of Representatives, members of the Lagos State House of Assembly and indeed many others who called on him in London to wish him well.

He is also not forgetting others who would have loved to visit him but couldn't make it and his numerous friends, associates, supporters and well wishers who have been with him in prayers and supplications to Allah.

Asiwaju Tinubu thanks you all.

Tinubu Media Office,
October 8, 2021.

A slap on the face of our Orthopaedic Surgeons in Naija. I'm sure a Surgeon of African descent was prolly responsible for the Surgery in the UK. Hin for even be Naija person sef.

Naija no be country walahi, na berrer cruise...
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Fiscus105(m): 1:05am On Oct 09, 2021
dkdmy:
If only he will just retire and enjoy his money! What else does he want?

Taking Panadol for someone headache?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Fiscus105(m): 1:06am On Oct 09, 2021
jimizy77:
Its obvious Nigerians are not tired of suffering

We no dey learn

Some mumu will still vote for this weak man

As if ur father will give us enjoyment if he becomes president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by CaptainFM1: 1:09am On Oct 09, 2021
dkdmy:

He wants Athifku head as isiewu or nkwobi!
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Kdon2: 1:09am On Oct 09, 2021
IamRandy:

Now, copy this and send it to your FATHERgrin

Your father first.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by afube: 1:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Jackson105:

Jagaban Oko iya won!

your delusion of grandeur is stellar! I hope you are not referring to us in the orient cos nothing concerns us with your 2023 scheming.............we will be long gone b4 that time!

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Dshocker(m): 1:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Which lie lie knee injury is that?....Baba went to treat a disease he is suffering from,called Parkinson
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Adol84: 1:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Jackson105:

Jagaban Oko iya won!
stop behaving like a kid.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Labadi69: 1:54am On Oct 09, 2021
dkdmy:

Exactly. Greedy idiots full this Naija. Yamayama fall on that him bend bend knee angry angry angry
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by HolyStriker(m): 1:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Welcome Asiwaju

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 09, 2021
They came to confirm;
the village people;
if truly;
you are on the plane ..... grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Mrshocker(m): 2:09am On Oct 09, 2021
Werey

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 09, 2021
May God provide money for us to access good health. These old men will not leave the scene. They have said it. And as long ss the Nigerian system is not rearranged, it will be terrible even there is youth there. Yahaya Bello is an example of a wasted youth. Salisu Buhari used Toronto fake certificate to become the speaker. Deji Bankole is useless today, where is he?

Even in the US, Sleepy Joe is the king. And the one who called him sleepy is still trying to contest in the exo 3 years when he too will be sleepy. Lol.

Politicians are same all over the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by vineyardfarms: 2:31am On Oct 09, 2021
If UK leaders, where as reckless as you evil leaders in nigeria are, not developing HER health SECTOR, where would YOU HAVE gone for treatment? Demons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Mojizz: 2:33am On Oct 09, 2021
He is welcome

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by eeetuk(m): 2:33am On Oct 09, 2021
Mr. Tinubu returned doesn't improve his chances for any political office in Nigeria.
-- major Point for analysis here.

What is Mr. Tinubu relying on to think he can win the presidency? South western Nigeria with 6 states is in the bank for Tinubu, and I get that part. The part I don't get is where can he buy other 18 states in Nigeria? South/South states are not going for Tinubu. Northern Nigeria has 19 states and those are not going into Tinubu pocket. PDP has track record of winning big in the northern Nigeria.

Although it is too early to start predicting 2023 presidential election results in Nigeria, but I can say with near certainty that Bola Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria. He is corrupt and has history of failed leadership. I will talk about Tinubu record when the election is near.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by stayclearofme: 2:34am On Oct 09, 2021
continentalceo:
Trash
Lol he pain am

6 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Toks2008(m): 2:37am On Oct 09, 2021
jimizy77:
Its obvious Nigerians are not tired of suffering

We no dey learn

Some mumu will still vote for this weak man

Many dumb people will.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by NGpatriot: 2:54am On Oct 09, 2021
Wahalaperson:
I guess he has many pairs of this particular shoes. undecided

You won borrow?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by barkays001: 3:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Welcome back the Jagaban of Borgu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by witworth(m): 3:02am On Oct 09, 2021
I don't know why anytime I see Sanwo olu, I just like the man, though he is a puppet, I know, but he seem to have a soft good heart for his state people, the masses.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by alexarelano(m): 3:09am On Oct 09, 2021
Knee surgery? Was he playing football? angry
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by scholes23(m): 3:09am On Oct 09, 2021
Knee surgery Don't tell me Baba has left politics for football
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by kayusely70(m): 3:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Mrshocker:
I hate APC but Tinubu should be a role Model for every young Southern politicians.
He’s a leader who have build very strong leaders in all political cabinets and parastatals (Just to stand tall against northern oppressors)
Stop hate speeches "EVERY SHIP NEED A CAPTAIN"(Southwest is bless to have such leader that even northern politicians fear) We all came to Lagos because it’s better than our states.
I respect His brilliancy!!!
Where are our other Southern 1999 Governors & Senators !!! (Greed to remain in political seat have killed there political careers) Tinubu haven't contested any political position since 2007 instead He laid back and strategized for more political strength.
Tinubu have been one of the best leader (visionary & Builder) we ever have in Nigeria but His only Mistake and flaws is Supporting Buhari (Dullard) and this crazy government. But sometimes you have to behave like a monkey to catch one.
You've spoken brilliantly well!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.