Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London (83473 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by igbowoman: 5:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Is that what they called his ailment?
Knee surgery grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by raphy(m): 5:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Is sanwo olu no go welcome him back him own don finish for office be tht na tinubu errand boy all of them be the man don buy lagos tay tay.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by bigcee(m): 5:40am On Oct 09, 2021
Wahalaperson:
I guess he has many pairs of this particular shoes. undecided
Lwkmd grin grin grin grin. Exactly my thought grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by mariovito(m): 5:42am On Oct 09, 2021
I guess they're orthopedic shoes.
Wahalaperson:

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Justiceleague1: 5:45am On Oct 09, 2021
Really of what use us this tinubu to Nigeria as a whole that govt structures will be abandoned to pay undue and unnecessary attention?!
If tinubu is actually a statesman,he will inform these govt functionaries to focus on the jobs at hand as his own family are in better position to welcome and receive him..abi lzaa, tinubu nor get family again?!
I really pity Nigerians.. suffering and smiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by grandstar(m): 5:51am On Oct 09, 2021
Knee surgery and that was all? I smell lies
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by BamakSNR(m): 5:51am On Oct 09, 2021
The nightmare of wailers is back grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Justiceleague1: 5:52am On Oct 09, 2021
BamakSNR:
The nightmare of wailers is back grin
His likes and that of buhari shall rule and lord it over your generation forever
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by kingsceedon(m): 5:56am On Oct 09, 2021
Jackson105:
Some people will not sleep this night. grin grin

Jagaban Oko iya won!

What sleep are you talking about? Instead of you to be praying for the man Tinubu to sleep well tonight, you're here accusing some people, confused Afonja son
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by rickyrex(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2021
If you suffer in the hands of this administration and you no learn.... Just take it that you re part of the problem we are facing today. Get your PVC and let get it right 2023 say no to old layers. Lets grab our future now. If you vote in tinubu or atiku... Let it be known that you have voted for another generation old thief who will pass the power to another thief and it will continue like that. We the youth are the engine room or oxygen of democracy... Don't let them use the state of hardship to loot us more.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by thetourist1: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2021
This one go use Nigerian’s money treat all him family knee if them vote am for President.

Say NO to APC, Say NO to PDP in 2023!
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by MuscularDick(m): 6:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Welcome back Asiwaju, on your Mandate we stand!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by goodluck192: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Welcome Jagaban. Let the 2023 game begin fully. Even if is to be the Nigerian president for one day, your family will enjoy all entitlements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by nickxtra(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Boring

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by jejeloye12323: 6:07am On Oct 09, 2021
I cud v called... But I dont av card on my phone Sir.... Welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by justtruth88miSt(f): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2021
Wahalaperson:
I was like every day time this same shoe � �
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Amumaigwe: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
Asiwaju Tinubu is Back

His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu returned to the country, landing in Lagos Friday evening, October 8. He arrived from London, United Kingdom.
During his trip abroad, he underwent surgery on his right knee as well as rigorous post-surgery physiotherapy on the said knee.
Contrary to unfounded rumour, he underwent no other surgical procedures and contemplates none in the future.

His recuperation has been without complication and ahead of the schedule by the attending surgeon.

He has returned fully healed from the knee surgery and fully committed to doing his modest part of advancing the cause of progressive democratic good governance throughout our beloved nation.
Asiwaju, first and foremost, would like to thank President Muhammadu Buhari for taking the time to visit him in London to express his wishes for a speedy recovery from the knee operation.

He thanks House of Representatives Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, governors, party leaders, members of Northern Caucus of the House of Representatives, members of the Lagos State House of Assembly and indeed many others who called on him in London to wish him well.

He is also not forgetting others who would have loved to visit him but couldn't make it and his numerous friends, associates, supporters and well wishers who have been with him in prayers and supplications to Allah.

Asiwaju Tinubu thanks you all.

Tinubu Media Office,
October 8, 2021.

Welcome back sir. You actually new a new set of knees to cope with the rigours of the highest office in the land come 2023.

For your mind.....
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Martins9756: 6:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
Asiwaju Tinubu is Back

His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu returned to the country, landing in Lagos Friday evening, October 8. He arrived from London, United Kingdom.
During his trip abroad, he underwent surgery on his right knee as well as rigorous post-surgery physiotherapy on the said knee.
Contrary to unfounded rumour, he underwent no other surgical procedures and contemplates none in the future.

His recuperation has been without complication and ahead of the schedule by the attending surgeon.

He has returned fully healed from the knee surgery and fully committed to doing his modest part of advancing the cause of progressive democratic good governance throughout our beloved nation.
Asiwaju, first and foremost, would like to thank President Muhammadu Buhari for taking the time to visit him in London to express his wishes for a speedy recovery from the knee operation.

He thanks House of Representatives Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, governors, party leaders, members of Northern Caucus of the House of Representatives, members of the Lagos State House of Assembly and indeed many others who called on him in London to wish him well.

He is also not forgetting others who would have loved to visit him but couldn't make it and his numerous friends, associates, supporters and well wishers who have been with him in prayers and supplications to Allah.

Asiwaju Tinubu thanks you all.

Tinubu Media Office,
October 8, 2021.
The eagle has landed, TINUBU on your mandate we shall stand, my leader my mentor, the great Jagaban, God has disgrace the enemys that refused to learn that God is the only one that hold the key of life and death, MAY YOUR NAME ALONE BE PRAISE UNCHANGEABLE GOD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by ThatFairGuy: 6:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Asgard73 father has returned. Baba oyoyo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Martins9756: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2021
promzy555:
Next President of ?
Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Martins9756: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2021
ShitStain:
Everyday I regret being Nigerian...quote me and die!!!
the borders is open pls leave.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by odaniel1(m): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Part of media gimmicks to associate him with youthfulness and zest in view of the forthcoming elections.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by NGpatriot: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Jostoman:
people are hungry this one is shouting railway

Look at this jihadi ipob, the fact that you are starving and hungry doesn't mean other people are also hungry, we are not hungry, we don't sit at home, we can go out to get food without get slaughtered by your jihadi and lunatic sit at home terrorist enforcers beating and killing mothers for and fathers, students and doctors.

Nna, sit your hungry as somewhere..

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Martins9756: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:
God you are disappointing me oooh angry
God will continued to disappoint you because of Tinubu in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Hdhdhd(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2021
All these overhauling are for what exactly?
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Quiny32323: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2021
Wahalaperson:

Anytime u see person dey wear this kind shoe even with traditional dress, know say leg is shaky.
Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by drololaaof: 6:33am On Oct 09, 2021
Shame to bloggers on YouTube that carry the news of Tinubu death and their secret burial. Welcome jagaban ,even though you allow the herders to have a free reign over us . But God will deliver us

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by aspabay(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2021
The Jagaban is back.

Wish you well sir.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Martins9756: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2021
eeetuk:
Mr. Tinubu returned doesn't improve his chances for any political office in Nigeria.
-- major Point for analysis here.

What is Mr. Tinubu relying on to think he can win the presidency? South western Nigeria with 6 states is in the bank for Tinubu, and I get that part. The part I don't get is where can he buy other 18 states in Nigeria? South/South states are not going for Tinubu. Northern Nigeria has 19 states and those are not going into Tinubu pocket. PDP has track record of winning big in the northern Nigeria.

Although it is too early to start predicting 2023 presidential election results in Nigeria, but I can say with near certainty that Bola Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria. He is corrupt and has history of failed leadership. I will talk about Tinubu record when the election is near.
Even your great grandfather in their grave put together didn't have 2% of Asiwaju good record, that's mean you're not relevant

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by sammirano: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2021
ACRI:
Lagos governor

Whats Mr. Sanwo-Olu doing there at the airport?
He can pay a private visit later now

Oga focus on the bad roads and flood prone areas in your state first, people are really suffering

Wetin concern you. Go tell your mud governor that rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2021
Wahalaperson:

Of what importance is this shoe If he has only one? Is it because he doesn't have money to buy other light weight flat shoes required for the knees during treatment?

Frustrations often leads to depression. There was a time, some years back when Femi Otedola was using a particular not too expensive GSM phone for a very long time. Social Media youths complained severally until they reported he has changed the phone.

Of what importance is the observation that Tinubu wore the shoe in London and also when coming home? Frustrations. Rather than wishing him quick recovery from illness, you are observing the shoe of a man that visits a boutique on an appointment when nobody else is allowed to come for shopping. That is joblessness.

Another frustration, somebody asked why should Sanwoolu go to Airport to receive him. The hatred and bitterness are too much. This is the kind of hatred and bitterness displayed toward Obasanjo in late 1998 and early 1999 that made the North supported him against Alex Ekwueme in the very hot contest for the PDP ticket in 1999.

Why should people expect SANWOOLU not to be at Airport ?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London by Jostoman: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

Look at this jihadi ipob, the fact that you are starving and hungry doesn't mean other people are also hungry, we are not hungry, we don't sit at home, we can go out to get food without get slaughtered by your jihadi and lunatic sit at home terrorist enforcers beating and killing mothers for and fathers, students and doctors.

Nna, sit your hungry as somewhere..

grin grin grin
may be you are living in another planet and if I call you your own name now you will be shouting rule 2 up and down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.