Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi (17551 Views)

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election / 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by fredoooooo: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2021
Koni da fun fayemi ...
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by ORIAYO70(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So Tinubu isn't even this lunatics number 1 candidate ..

I called them lunatics because it is only a mad man would want to choose Tinubu, an old man of questionable character over "brains" like Osibanjo

A man that has been fingered in so many corruption scandals that foolish people wants to make president .

I will rather support Atiku should Tinubu be made APC flag bearer

I suppose you r averagely educated,
They r not banking on a sole candidate..
That is y they r Fielding 3 different candidates.. at least be reasonable once, y calling them lunatic y u see various options giving..

Tinubu is corrupt... Then show me one politicians that is not corrupt or that is not liable to be corrupted by power.. No one is immaculate

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Shawnnn01: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2021
Minjim:
I don'tb know how anyone will ever consider Tinubu.
Can't we just be truthful to ourselves. Even if youate Yoruba we oblige to bring a healthy person with an incorruptible track record.
Tinubu doesn't sell there
He does sell to you but I bought enough of him already. Werey if you no like Tinubu hell is open for you to go to.

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by SocialJustice: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2021
Osibande is the man.

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by kayusely70(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2021
I personally would prefer Osinbajo over any other candidates.

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by ORIAYO70(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2021
SocialJustice:
Osibande is the man.

Guy I can't laff... Osinbade

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Shawnnn01: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2021
What is Umahi accomplishment for you to list his as a potential presidential candidate ? Are we talking Biafra presidency here or Nigeria.

AmazingELixir:

A Fayemi is a 100 times better than that okpolo eyed drug baron....Osinbade ain't bad either just that I fear he might not be allowed to govern freely by the brown toothed one.

I wonder where all these leaves Dave Umahi that defected for his presidential ambitions

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2021
SENATOR IBIKUNLE AMOSUN IS THE RIGHT AND CREDIBLE CANDIDATE FOR THIS POST FROM SOUTH WEST
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Amatarasha(f): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2021
lloydtruth:
Southwest always thinking they are smart when they are as dumb as the word dumb. You want to deny North the chance to contest on the basis of "Turn" but you don't think that it is the turn of the Southeast when the ticket comes down south.
helinues , north is watching u cheesy cheesy

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Shawnnn01:
your papa wailing just start.
Why are you so quick to abuse peoples parents

E be like sey Dem no give you good home training

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Shawnnn01: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu as my vote.
Nobody but him only concession is if he step aside for a candidate he prefers duebtomold age. Everybody with his own we meet at the polls.

Sheriman:

Even me I will rather vote Buhari for 3rd Term than supporting that Colorado Cocaine pusher turn Political Taliban in Nigeria having all one state treasury in his God damn pocket

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by God1000(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2021
computer0810:

Shelve for who?
Another suffering and smiling youth, aren't you tired of misrule in Nigeria? leave tribal sentiments and think right
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Dobodobo04: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2021
Fashola should be included in this bracket. Osinbajo will be Goodluck Jonathan part 2. Tinubu lacks the charisma to win across Nigeria. Fayemi, don’t even go there.

We should all galvanise around Fashola, he is brave, open to innovative ways on how to transform Nigeria, has 8 years experience on governance, and will be well liked and admired across Nigeria.

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2021
lloydtruth:
Southwest always thinking they are smart when they are as dumb as the word dumb. You want to deny North the chance to contest on the basis of "Turn" but you don't think that it is the turn of the Southeast when the ticket comes down south.
Seunmsg , Tinubuadvocate, this poster I've quoted Is Helinues .

He just got busted here by someone that knw him very well grin

Becareful of the people you called your supporters
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by TheGreatOne90: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:
You see those SW people, when It comes to politics, give it to them.

They always keep their cards( plans/decisions) in their chests making the outsiders to be confused..

They would rather act than making empty noise or chest beating..
How has it benefited the common man living in South West ? We should be talking about, how to kick those old thieves out of power
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Tomilola360: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2021
We usually point to the south Easterners of not always having a concensus candidate. cheesy

How can anyone want Tinubu, another old man.

Osinbajo is okay
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by ocelot2006(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:

They always keep their cards( plans/decisions) in their chests making the outsiders to be confused..

Yeah....the same political "sophistication" that brought us the present national calamity we face, right?
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Ushman333: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2021
Both of them are not good enough...let's look at the governors and political elites pushing for South South agenda, no more open grazing and 50% of resources to be allocated to states that own the resources. South South regional security outfit too must be empoered.
These are what South South people want.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by juman(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2021
Sowore is better than all of them.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by caracas: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2021
alanto:

You are calling a whole tribe lunatics now when they insult your generation you will cry to mod. Everybody hate igbos. Continue. Wetin go shame you go soon enter FP.
Why u no go support atiku then turn around and blame Yoruba for voting Fulani.
You guys should be nicknamed “bitter”
You eat bitter leaf too much in that your tribe.

Today one person from there will create an Ijaw moniker to comment as Ijaw, tomorrow it’s Yoruba, you are the only people that use name of other people from other regions. Why are you never proud of where you are from?
Yoruba didn’t even need to step on the eastern soil to colonize you people. Y’all speak Yoruba language more than your own language. I don’t know nothing about your language and I don’t care.
Illiterate rats(yorubas) will always attack the mighty cats( Igbos), cos of sheer ignorance
It is known.....
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by kcnwaigbo: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:

How many presidential elections have they won?
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Alawode01(m): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2021
Only if another aspirants from sw except Asiwaju is try to outshine his boss,he remain the best choice in all ramification of life,take or leave,who's know,know .
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by fredoooooo: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:

Politics is for those who can control their emotions if you want to be relevant . It's not a matter of strength but common sense.
Let me burst ya headagain, you see the internal problem we have between us we will solve it just to win the election , and come back to it after winning ...
SW next ... we work for it , we will work again to achieve it .

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by alanto: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2021
caracas:

Illiterate rats(yorubas) will always attack the mighty cats( Igbos), cos of sheer ignorance
It is known.....
Bitter people
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Minjim: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Shawnnn01:

He does sell to you but I bought enough of him already. Werey if you no like Tinubu hell is open for you to go to.

Speaking like an Ipob.

Everything is curses and insults

Can't you state your point without insults?

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Hakeem3(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/2023-presidency-south-west-undecided-on-tinubu-osinbajo-fayemi/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

I keep wondering how the likes of Tinubu the oGa kpatakpata of the Bullion Van Association and deputy kingslayer of the lekki tollgate protesters thinks he can be elected as our president. In his bleeping dreams �
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by adioolayi(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2021
Fayemi ke

Osinbajo ni oooo
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by geemd434: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:

Lies......SW with their numbers still kiss the north ass..... They are not saying much because they don't know what the north want. Once the north confirm their candidate you will see SW jump to the table.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Mrshocker(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2021
I hate APC but Tinubu should be a role Model for every young Southern politicians.
He’s a leader who have build very strong leaders in all political cabinets and parastatals (Just to stand tall against northern oppressors)
Stop hate speeches "EVERY SHIP NEED A CAPTAIN"(Southwest is bless to have such leader that even northern politicians fear) We all came to Lagos because it’s better than our states.
I respect His brilliancy!!!
Where are our other Southern 1999 Governors & Senators !!! (Greed to remain in political seat have killed there political careers) Tinubu haven't contested any political position since 2007 instead He laid back and strategized for more political strength.
Tinubu have been one of the best leader (visionary & Builder) we ever have in Nigeria but His only Mistake and flaws is Supporting Buhari (Dullard) and this crazy government. But sometimes you have to behave like a monkey to catch one.

You can enlighten me if he have done any other thing wrong to the development of Southern Nigeria

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by bluecircle470: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

South west alone cannot make Tinubu president

Rally round him will be in vain if other region do not support him

Can you read to understand at all, or are you suffering from dyslexia?
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by AmazingELixir: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Shawnnn01:
What is Umahi accomplishment for you to list his as a potential presidential candidate ? Are we talking Biafra presidency here or Nigeria.

Lolzz chairman be calming down...who was Macron before he ascended to French president.... Umahi as a citizen qualifies to rule just as everyone else.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by tafabaloo(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2021
None of them is qualified abeg!
We shld be tired already with failures.

Why would we want a transfer of mediocrity when the country can take a shot at a new lease of life to move forward.

FG To Clear N35,000 Wage Award Arrears, Resume Payment / Bakare Attacks Lagos Over N72m Land Charge / Victory Rally: Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri Celebrated In Style In Yola(Photos)