Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only (56854 Views)

KENYAN Lady Looking For A Young Naija Guy...check In / Married Babe Looking For Mature Naija Guy Ontario Canada / Omosexxxy Is Here, You Can Contact Me Now! (i Need A Strong Naija Guy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by muina: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2007
okay mail me on muinabello@yahoo.com, but i charge 5k per hour grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by babadee(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2007
michelin89:

You'll be disappointed. Most Nigerian guys suck big time in bed.
Beef talk from someone whose only been having WHAM BAM thank you ma'am sex.
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by babadee(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2007
this poster is actually just messing with us but its kinda fun seeing how different guys see it.
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2007
babadee:

Beef talk from someone whose only been having WHAM BAM thank you ma'am sex.

The truth hurts but it has to be said.

Most naija guys are dumb. Siete tutti cornuti marci perchè fate schifo!
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by osereka(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2007
this is what I can afford.
    IS IT OK?

Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by osereka(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by oshiokee(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2007
Omo Sexxy don't mind them jo. There others but not as bold as you. You can IM me on "oshioke" or mail oshiokee@yahoo.com 014344459
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by ebos(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2007
michelin89:

The truth hurts but it has to be said.

Most naija guys are dumb. Siete tutti cornuti marci perchè fate schifo!

This must be a teenager’s statement - a statement from someone who is immature. Though, I didn't check the person's profile to find out her age.

@ Osereke
You are damn sick
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by kateflow(f): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2007
lol sick ke
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2007
ebos:

This must be a teenager’s statement - a statement from someone who is immature. Though, I didn't check the person's profile to find out her age.

@ Osereke
You are damn sick

How come whenever someone expresses a different opinion from yours, they become automatically immature?
You are not different from the other ignorant fools popping around the forum.
And before I leave I'll repeat it: most of you suck!
It's a fact!
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by ebos(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2007
michelin89:

How come whenever someone expresses a different opinion from yours, they become automatically immature?
You are not different from the other ignorant fools popping around the forum.
And before I leave I'll repeat it: most of you suck!
It's a fact!

It's high time teenagers pull out from Nairaland. This is not minors' forum. I can't imagine my nice mate coming here to wash herself outside
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2007
ebos:

It's high time teenagers pull out from Nairaland. This is not minors' forum. I can't imagine my nice mate coming here to wash herself outside

Take a chill pill old man! You don too old for this place. Time to retire!
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by kateflow(f): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2007
ebos and co just take it east ok
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by ebos(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2007
michelin89:

Take a chill pill old man! You don too old for this place. Time to retire!

You may be silently drawn by the stronger pull. You should not respond when old man like me is talking.

@ kateflow
Don't mind this astonishing dummy
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by ikamefa(f): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2007
cant help laughing at all the posts " grin " just hilarious, this thread is full of

a plethora of human emotions: disgust, horniness, humor ,pretense, most of all jealousy .

cheesy

Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2007
ebos:

You may be silently drawn by the stronger pull. You should not respond when old man like me is talking.

@ kateflow
Don't mind this astonishing dummy

Old man. It's really sad when no one listens to you abi? You old for nothing. You are not of any help to the new generation. I suggest you take a long trip to gain some wisdom because u lack it in every aspect. Useless Agbaya!
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by osereka(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ebo
  wetin I do wey u de call me sick? u be doctor?
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by kateflow(f): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ ikame

which one come be jealousy here
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by osereka(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2007
this zone is for MATURED MINDS ONLY if u are under age get out then !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by ebos(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2007
michelin89:

Old man. It's really sad when no one listens to you abi? You old for nothing. You are not of any help to the new generation. I suggest you take a long trip to gain some wisdom because u lack it in every aspect. Useless Agbaya!

You came to this site to insult guys. Were you forced in here. Some of us experienced the Civil War and you are just a kid. You are lucky that my nice can't get you, if not, you would have seen the negative broad base change of your silly manner. Lack of home training is a problem. Is of no point responding to a dummy teenager again.
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by kateflow(f): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2007
buaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u guys are making to laugh

@osareke

does that mean i too should leave cause am still 12 yrs old
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by osereka(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2007
KATE
TRUE TRUE? embarassed
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by osereka(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2007
u mean say u be 12 and you get big boobs like that?
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2007
ebos:

You came to this site to insult guys. Were you forced in here. Some of us experienced the Civil War and you are just a kid. You are lucky that my nice can't get you, if not, you would have seen the negative broad base change of your silly manner. Lack of home training is a problem. Is of no point responding to a dummy teenager again.

You didn't in fact respond to me because I am not a dummy teenager! Get it? grin
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by ebos(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ Osereke

I may be one of the quack Doctors, but I can identify Paracetamol from Panodol

1 Like

Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2007
if u r by any means serious,post ur addy or phone no,dat way,more peopl will tak u serious.wat do u tink?
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by mekaboy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2007
POOR NIGERIAN GUYS, LOOK AT HOW YOU ARE ALL RESPONDING POSITIVELY TO THE CALL OF HIV/ AID. YOUNG MEN , YOU HAVE NO VISION FOR YOUR LIFE, THATS WHY ITS WORTH NOTHING TO YOU. IF U HAVE FOCUSES YOUR ENERGY ON SOMETHING PROFITABLE, IT WOULD BE BETTTER. IF U HAVE NO VISION FOR UR LIFE, U HAVE NO VALUE FOR IT. I PITY YOU GUYS. CHEAP, IRESPONSIBLE, HOPELESS, FOOLISH, STUPID, RASCALS. SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed

Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by kitaun(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2007
na wao . . . .

just when I tot Nairaland was becoming all too boring  shocked  grin

@Ebos

what more do u know about Stellose, abeg fill us in jare!  grin

@Michelin

why go down that lane? undecided

@Kateflow

u are 12 and I am 6.5yrs  tongue cool

@Poster

I BELIEVE You ARE A SENATOR'S DAUGHTER JARE COS AM GEORGE BUSH'S FOSTER SON  tongue  cheesy

NA SO SO HYPOCRITES JUST FULL NAIRALAND. . . BOTH BABES AND BOBOS tongue cool
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2007
kitaun:

@Michelin

why go down that lane? undecided

Na simple opinion me I express o. this guy come dey yab me!
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by E2N(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2007
Are you pretty inside out? cos that's the only way to get with me.
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by emenma(f): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2007
mekaboy:

POOR NIGERIAN GUYS, LOOK AT HOW YOU ARE ALL RESPONDING POSITIVELY TO THE CALL OF HIV/ AID. YOUNG MEN , YOU HAVE NO VISION FOR YOUR LIFE, THATS WHY ITS WORTH NOTHING TO YOU. IF You HAVE FOCUSES YOUR ENERGY ON SOMETHING PROFITABLE, IT WOULD BE BETTTER. IF You HAVE NO VISION FOR UR LIFE, You HAVE NO VALUE FOR IT. I PITY YOU GUYS. CHEAP, IRESPONSIBLE, HOPELESS, FOOLISH, STUPID, RASCALS. SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed

Hmmmmm, mekaboy is looking good, sorry oh but i didnt even read your post, just looking at the face and wondering what the body will look like grin grin grin

but dont get ideas in your head sha cool
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by ebos(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2007
Abeg o, don't mind me o, Stellose is as good as a sister. I was just joking. I know her quite alright, but she is very nice. I mean it, she's such a nice girl. For those that will think she might have done something funny, pls don't think that way. You know, we are all cracking jokes here. So, I was only joking. Stellose remain a good girl as you can see it from her post, warning the poster. Stellose, hope, you don't mind my post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

... / Iice Can I Meet You? / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.