Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How I Sleep With Women In Bush To Anoint Them - Pasto Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Sleep With Women In Bush To Anoint Them - Pasto Tells Court (1085 Views)

South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Sleep With Women In Bush To Anoint Them - Pasto Tells Court by SleekGist: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2021
For allegedly sleeping with church members in disguise of anointing them, a Pastor in Thyolo is this afternoon expected to appear in court .
The Pastor identified as Wyson Bellow was arrested on Thursday following a Zilipati program aired on Sunday at MIJ FM.

Through the program, it was learned that the pastor was sleeping with women and girls in the church, having told them that through the act, they would be ‘blessed and anointed’.

The pastor is alleged to have been sleeping with the women in the bush or....https://sleekgist.com/pastor-who-was-anointing-women-through-s3x-to-appear-in-court/

Re: How I Sleep With Women In Bush To Anoint Them - Pasto Tells Court by Ruke1989: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2021
Women are expert sexists and flirts. They aren't lured or deceived like society try to make it look. If they like to sleep with you they simply follow you cheepishly to get laid. It is just that they like hiding behind the "weaker vessel" narrative to satisfy their lust.

If a woman doesn't want to sleep with you they will never fall prey to your tricks, or follow you home or to the bush. Smarter than serpent, so much so that, even the serpent paid them a courtesy visit (homage) at eden

1 Like

Re: How I Sleep With Women In Bush To Anoint Them - Pasto Tells Court by Bolaji26(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Christmad
Re: How I Sleep With Women In Bush To Anoint Them - Pasto Tells Court by Sonnobax15(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Anointing indeed..

Look at the mad man face undecided

Re: How I Sleep With Women In Bush To Anoint Them - Pasto Tells Court by elonmuskbaby: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Please stop calling this one pastor.calling him pastor is disrespectful to all the decent pastors out there.hes a sexually perverted man and predator
Re: How I Sleep With Women In Bush To Anoint Them - Pasto Tells Court by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
So when he is done serving his prison sentence, he will be freed and released to go back to his church and continue from where he stopped. Why can't relevant authorities be seizing the churches of wolf's in sheep clothings? Same would apply to wolves in other religions.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences With G-boys / Beware Of Scammers : Chibuzor Nelson And Abe Bukola / Lagos: 15yr Old Girl Stabs 18 Yr Old Boy To Death Over Orange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.