Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Share Your Experiences With G-boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experiences With G-boys (1080 Views)

Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. / Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers / Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences With G-boys by chatinent: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
1. My OG use my personal number verify him Skype with OTP sent to my phone and still dey lie give me say it doesn't matter, say na end-to-end encryption.

2. Crashed at my guyman's house since I am new to the state. Normally, I bin suspect the chairman but 'it doesn't marra' I said to myself. He stays with another dude..but he wasn't home when I came. Omo, e don reach 11:30pm..manchi no wan sleep. Since it was a two-bedroom flat, I lap for one. I locked the door, showered, and dozed off. Minutes into the sleep, I woke up to see this dude close to me with a pillow to suffocate me to death and the other guy standing at the door with a cutlass. I begin shout at the top of my voice .. “ bro, abeg, oh God, Bayo, what's up na. Me na your kill? You na my guy na. Bro..bro, bro na." Dude just stood still looking at me and threw the pillow at me and left disappointed. The dude with the cutlass started laughing hysterically until he rolled on the floor with tears.

I discovered he brought me a pillow and they were just coming from locking the gate.
😁

3. When one old school guy told me to send him the OTP he sent me. 😊 You know these guys feel every other person is stupid and they are overwise. Funny dude.

What about you? Share your experiences.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominque

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences With G-boys by God1000(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
They are bunch of rogue folks, I wonder why some women run after them.
Re: Share Your Experiences With G-boys by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Even your sister like marry yahoo boy
Re: Share Your Experiences With G-boys by Latty88(f): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Op from your second experience, how were they able to open the door since you locked it from inside and why was one of them holding cutlass? To lock the gate?

I would be scared too

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences With G-boys by yommitte00(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nawa
Re: Share Your Experiences With G-boys by iyke2ken(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
😂 😂😂

If story 2 truly happened, then it is the funniest real life story I have heard in a while. You get trust issues, OP

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences With G-boys by chatinent: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Latty88:
Op from your second experience, how were they able to open the door since you locked it from inside and why was one of them holding cutlass? To lock the gate?

I would be scared too
There's this lock knob inside. It wasn't with a key. But that's true, it meant they used a key to unlock.
Re: Share Your Experiences With G-boys by chatinent: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
iyke2ken:
😂 😂😂

If story 2 truly happened, then it is the funniest real life story I have heard in a while. You get trust issues, OP
If trust dey, Judas for no betray Jesus.

Kvvngkhalifa202:
Even your sister like marry yahoo boy
I talk about myself only bro.
Re: Share Your Experiences With G-boys by allen113: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
My guy use my number go open tinder, but God being God him ip dn cast so them ban the number 😂😂😂

Olasyke:

Nigerian number?
Yes
Re: Share Your Experiences With G-boys by Pickmycall: 5:45am On Jan 31, 2023
My yahoo neighbour say make I give am my number make him take verify him Facebook with otp.Guyman no know say I Sabi wetin him wan do.
All the numbers wey him use Facebook don ban them.Na me be him next mugu.
I tell am say 'mbanu.
Re: Share Your Experiences With G-boys by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2023
allen113:
My guy use my number go open tinder, but God being God him ip dn cast so them ban the number 😂😂😂
Nigerian number?
Re: Share Your Experiences With G-boys by chatinent: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2023
Pickmycall:
My yahoo neighbour say make I give am my number make him take verify him Facebook with otp.Guyman no know say I Sabi wetin him wan do.
All the numbers wey him use Facebook don ban them.Na me be him next mugu.
I tell am say 'mbanu.

allen113:

Yes

Those dudes are heartless.
Re: Share Your Experiences With G-boys by Reelmii: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2023
Make i sidon for here to hear gist grin as i no get experience to shear

(1) (Reply)

Seun:Blame my moderators not me / About To Wed Lady Dies Under Dpo, Her Family Alleges Rape. / Springbank Manager Stabbed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.