Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) (68034 Views)

Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested / Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by helinues: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

You are the one been foolish,you can't fight ideology with guns.Wait and see as these trend will now go viral.Kids, school children, market women will now come out with biafran themed apparels, come and arrest everybody

Ideology of inflicting self pain?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by davillian(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
I'm just trying to imagine what the military would do if everyone comes out with this attire including women and children.....

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by starbBonny: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
na wa ooo
Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:

You and your likes own is to hide behind your keyboard and be inciting gullible ones.

Why not wear the Biafra attire to any of the army barracks and update us later.

Eish!
Lol grin
Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
Na so one useless aboki military once ask me at Aba what is written on my chain..just because it was written proudly Sunland and I told him that I don't like talking to strangers in our land. He was shocked that I called him a stranger..I was waiting for his reaction let my boys go all over him.

Useless dogs.
I know a coward and lier when I see one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by hammer567: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
THE CLOTH IS CALLED RISING SUN.

EXPECT TO SEE MORE OF IT GOING FORWARD.

I AM PRESENTLY SEWING MY OWN.

18 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Waiting for Abaribe terrorist supporter to wear his own....
Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by ninth: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by Grace001: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
They finally get to her with assault rifle and bulletproof vest

I’m sure armored tank is somewhere on the alert

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
BKayy:

Shameless Man. Na for woman body them dey see una.

That was why when your fellow Biafran men were fighting you Terrorists in the front lines, You Coward Nigerians were busy starving women and Children.

If they ask the two sides to show their legacy in the Biafran war,
Biafrans will show pictures of their bravery in front lines while Coward Nigeria show pictures of starved Biafran women and Children.

Very shameless indeed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by Eriokanmi: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Make dem give these people Biafra now. Is it by force to be part of Nigeria....is it by force? shocked

Even if they give them
President it won't change anything. It seems their mind is already made up.

15 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by jditimiya(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Let us respect the law, they should just advice her and move on, Not arresting her.
Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by osazsky(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Pls if a nobody or a mad person is wearing the flag that person should be left.if a nairalander who is a nobody is wearing it too he should be completely ignored but if a public figure..pastors
Nollywood actor...e money.
Patoranking wears it he should be dealt with cuz the have fans pls leave this mad woman she may be hungry and looking for who to feed her.make she nor go die for una head these pigs go put lie for una head o

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by HolyStriker(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
If you want your ...... demolished, paint it Biafran color
Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Shameful
Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by SlayerForever: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
Na so one useless aboki military once ask me at Aba what is written on my chain..just because it was written proudly Sunland and I told him that I don't like talking to strangers in our land. He was shocked that I called him a stranger..I was waiting for his reaction let my boys go all over him.

Useless dogs.

Ịdịkwa mean o

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I know a coward and lier when I see one grin

It's in yours blood. Chaff.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by shidof(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
BKayy:

That was why when your fellow Biafran men were fighting you Terrorists in the front lines, You Coward Nigerians were busy starving women and Children.

Biafrans will show pictures of their bravery in front lines while Coward Nigeria show pictures of starved Biafran women and Children.
Everything is fair in war and love. No be dem talk sey make you dey unintelligent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

It's in yours blood. Chaff.
Yes,is in the blood of Nnamdi Kanu and Ojuku too grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by laughitall(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:

You and your likes own is to hide behind your keyboard and be inciting gullible ones.

Eish!
Thnak you .. na online dem get mouth .. make I catch ur papa outside ..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by eldoradoxx: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
While IPOB is proscribed, Biafran Flag is not. Military guys are acting ignorantly

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by bankolefun(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
H
Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by Latakia(f): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
Replace that regalia with Nigeria flag colour and see whether those IPOB terrorists will not kill that woman. Freedom of assocation kill you there.

Make I go share my own bread now that the sun is about to rise in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
BKayy:

This your comment get too much weight I swear.

But, those guy's shamelessness dey shame me

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by miniziter(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Instead of asking people to sit at home on Mondays, just tell them to wear this everymonday.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by puzzlegate(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=106579983]

Wear Biafra attire to any army barracks to do What ? U.A.R people, this is how you reason !

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by loadedvibes: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol.. east sef.. u a stubborn no be small
Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Yes,is in the blood of Nnamdi Kanu and Ojuku too grin

Yes,abiola,aladipo,etc. While we take on cowards like Amadou Bello through brave Nzeogu and bring you strong Man you can't get over his grip through decree 34 the joke is on you rat intake Crew.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
HolyStriker:
If you want your demolished, paint it Biafra color
Biafra must be the reason why you graduated from 7B class

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by hammer567: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) by Sammerboi: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Look at shameless zombie army lol. You arresting a octogenarian coz wearing an attire of choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him / Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos) / Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.