Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo (2938 Views)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters / I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo by aremuforlife(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Tinubu will not smell Apcs presidential ticket
on one condition, if he did not contest, else be ready to go on exile for 8 years

1 Like

Re: APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo by MangekyoAlt: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
aremuforlife:
on one condition, if he did not contest, else be ready to go kn exile for 8 years
Agbons, what do you mean?
Re: APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Take the second comment below seriously

Nothing less than 12 million votes is already in the bag for the BAT in the South West in 2023

Take the comment you read above seriously.

3 Likes

Re: APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo by PrinceOfLagos: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Nothing less than 12 million votes is already in the bag for the BAT in the South West in 2023

Take the comment you read above seriously.
We shall see how things play out
Re: APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

We shall see how things play out
You're now talking.

2023 is not far away, we go dey here to witness am by God grace.
Re: APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo by PrinceOfLagos: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
You're now talking.

2023 is not far away, we go dey here to witness am by God grace.
I like your confidence, but we go deflate am before 2023
Re: APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo by bobowaja(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:
Tinubu is the new MTN, he’s everywhere you go. Baba just dey pepper dem since yesterday. This should be like the 1000th thread to be opened about Tinubu today alone. Now tell me, who’s the front runner for 2023 again?
I will send you a PM bro
Re: APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I like your confidence, but we go deflate am before 2023
You're a nobody bro

The BAT will be the flag bearer of the APC, where in Lagos are you, let's meet and bet on it.

I'm presently in Old Ikoyi.

1 Like

Re: APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo by Shawnnn01: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
I think it is beta to ask your father what he accomplished all his wretched life.
obiekunie01:
make him first go pray for life and good health to see 2023.

AS FOR PRESIDENCY, MAKE HIM GO ASK AWOLOWO AND ABIOLA HOW NORTH DEY TAKE PLAY POLITICS. grin

We want to get out of this lie of a contraption.
Re: APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo by PrinceOfLagos: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
You're a nobody bro

The BAT will be the flag bearer of the APC, where in Lagos are you, let's meet and bet on it.

I'm presently in Old Ikoyi.
Don't bet on it because you will be disappointed
Re: APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo by fuckpro: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Awón chicago daddy tí dé

Shameless useless irresponsible generation
Re: APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo by FamTomx2(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Corporate2020:

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man that your father has been praying and fasting to be. Unfortunately, God is not answering his prayers.

See them, whom I shared the same country together, Shm.

How can your ancestors be proud of what you just posted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Media On Fire As American Calls Festus Keyamo ‘mr Mugu’ / Tinubu: US Embassy Document Absolving Him FACT CHECK / My Fear For Yar’adua, By Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.