Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra (4824 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by cocoduck: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
What Willie Obiono has to say is irrelevant.
Just help me understand, do you think DSS are now kidnapping as a side-hustle?
Oh! I forgot, it's to discredit IP0B gunmen right? cheesy grin cheesy grin
cocoduck:
EHHM! WHy not read why the Governor of Anambra State, the Cheif Security Officer of the state has to say about it, especially why he did not attend the last meeting held in Enugu. M0r0n!

2 Likes

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
GenBuhari:
What Willie Obiono Has to say is irrelevant.

When their DOS are dragging the money and account it should be paid to. Then who do u think will finance them if they don't get a side hustle

1 Like

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
cocoduck:
EHHM! WHy not read why the Governor of Anambra State, the Cheif Security Officer of the state has to say about it, especially why he did not attend the last meeting held in Enugu. M0r0n!

Is that his question onyehabuharaisi

2 Likes

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
GenBuhari:
Where did it say the village name? How do you then know it's remote.
How do you you even know they were in a village?, looks very much like town to me.

Cant u hear the camera man?
Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
KingMack:
Jus see as fowl wan expose person wey dey run for I'm life angry

Lol grin

1 Like

ablejesus26:
And some people will still be sad to their soul when this animals get killed �.

Not some people but some IPOB terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
My bad, which village did he say?

In any case the point I was making was in response to an IPOB supporter implying that because somebody could be heard speaking yoruba, it couldn't have happened in Igboland. Anyway even I heard the cameraman say he was in Anambra State.
OyigboUpdate:

Cant u hear the camera man?
Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by HenryWilliams(m): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
This happened today being at Awka Etiti in Anambra state Nigeria. Despite its broad day light the unknown gunmen attacked the man, after robbing them they went further to kidnap him in the presence of his little children. While the unknown gunmen discovered they were recorded from upstairs they fired direct shot to the person recording as he scampered for safety.

This is what happens when you release criminals from prison to recruit them to fight the government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH1Rjl4DBgo

Almost half of your video is about that tortoise stuff. Haba. Cut it out and let's see the video
Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2021
HenryWilliams:

Almost half of your video is about that tortoise stuff. Haba. Cut it out and let's see the video

Lol. That is a description of the content of the video. So u don't just see a random video and start asking questions.
Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by paramakina202: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2021
That is why they are killing police and army so that they can kill,rob and kidnap in peace without any challenge and yet many people who are future victims are supporting them.Nnamdi Kanu will not live to enjoy the blood money he is making from the Igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2021
My brother, he has a point you can narrate the description over the video. You have to understand internet data is not cheap in Nigeria. In any case most of the description can already be found in the subject title. If you must have a few words describing it , better to use person if not yourself than the animated character.
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. That is a description of the content of the video. So u don't just see a random video and start asking questions.

1 Like

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
My brother, he has a point you can narrate the description over the video. You have to understand internet data is not cheap in Nigeria. In any case most of the description can already be found in the subject title. If you must have a few words describing it , better to use person if not yourself than the animated character.

For security reasons cartoon is preferred. And secondly 99.9% of nairaland members watch on nairaland and can't see the discription written on the video. And lastly my cartoon description doesn't pass 30sec if you follow up. Because me myself I hate plenty talk

1 Like

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by OyigboUpdate: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2021
paramakina202:
That is why they are killing police and army so that they can kill,rob and kidnap in peace without any challenge and yet many people who are future victims are supporting them.Nnamdi Kanu will not live to enjoy the blood money he is making from the Igbos.

They are criminals
Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 10, 2021
I understand, it is really sad that it has gotten to the point that you have to worry about your security just because you are uploading videos of what is truly happening in our region.
If that is the type of Biafra we are going to get, God help us!
OyigboUpdate:

For security reasons cartoon is preferred. And secondly 99.9% of nairaland members watch on nairaland and can't see the discription written on the video. And lastly my cartoon description doesn't pass 30sec if you follow up. Because me myself I hate plenty talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 10, 2021
The man says they let the children go, but it is not certain, they may have kidnap them also. A gunman walked off with them, so they may have been transferred into a different kidnap vehicle that the camera cannot capture.

This is exactly what Boko Haram was doing kidnapping children to rap.e and or to do their daily chores. The Men they kidnap would be forcefully addicted to drugs and made to carry out terrorist acts to order.
Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by Bighead9: 6:13am On Oct 10, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

When will DSS stop this Nonsense?

DSS won't stop till they burn down the Region cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by GetMeRight: 6:46am On Oct 10, 2021
This is what happens when you release criminals from prison to recruit them to fight the government.

Yes, that's what happens when you celebrate the absence of security agents in your land. You are gradually going back to stone age where fear and lawlessness is order of the day

1 Like

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by cocoduck: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
What Willie Obiono Has to say is irrelevant.
Yeah! it is irrelivant because what he said is against your god Buhari. I totally get it
Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by udele1: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

DSS

UGM even it were a real thing. Was targeted at Security Personnel.

How then will they leave the enemy to fight those on whose behalf they fight.

Once again the NIA reveals its lack of depth. Even its unconventional warfare is not working.

Useless Akamu Intelligence Agency.

All those cars they use, do they buy them or snatch them from Biafrans?

3 Likes

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by adamsh: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:
Stop using attack with Unknown gun men.

That could be another Nollywood script by DSS that's according to the deluded Ipobians
are the unknown gun men Saint
Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2021
What has what Willie said got to do with the question I asked?
Let me ask again in a way you can understand, what are DSS agents gaining from kidnapping people, burning police stations and police vehicles, kiIIing police men, kiIIing innocent citizens who don't "sit-at-home" ?
You think DSS is doing all this to discredit IPOB to Igbos?
cocoduck:
Yeah! it is irrelivant because what he said is against your god Buhari. I totally get it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra by cocoduck: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
What has what Willie said got to do with the question I asked?
Let me ask again in a way you can understand, what are DSS agents gaining from kidnapping people, burning police stations and police vehicles, kiIIing police men, kiIIing innocent citizens who don't "sit-at-home" ?
You think DSS is doing all this to discredit IPOB to Igbos?
DSS is under Buhari, Buhari wants to destabilise anambra just to kill poeple, he uses DSS and the military to do it. How hard can that be. He hates Igbo people. He hates IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why PDP Governors & Elders Must Ensure 35% Youth Representation In The New NWC / Atiku Vows To Uphold Press Freedom If Elected / What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.