Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

"When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" (4062 Views)

What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by AllahThePig: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by PlayMaker14: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
This your moniker ehn.... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by rolams(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
I don't want to comment.

But, change your way and mindset!
Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by Crossroad1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This your moniker ehn.... grin
cheesy
Some people no do reach this one o before dem bomb them..
Op, you are on your own o
Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by Limassol(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by Ezemarcel(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Your Monika is an insult to the one that gives you life...

It's not about Muslims or Christianity..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by Truvelisback(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Abeg, no commess.
Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by AllahThePig: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
The evil and stupidity of Islam and it's fake "prophet" motivated my moniker.

Limassol:
What motivated your monicker?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by Testimony1988(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
AllahThePig:

Take it easy.

1 Like

Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by Testimony1988(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
There is still hope, just avoid those friends totally and be welcoming to people, your dressing matters, don't dress to entice.
Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by AllahThePig: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
I am taking it easy.

Testimony1988:
Take it easy.
Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by Sonnobax15(m): 12:56am On Oct 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by Konquest: 6:08am On Oct 10, 2021
Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2021
AllahThePig:

. If e sure for u drop ur location. Useless bastard. No thanks to social media for giving daft people like u a voice. This goes a long way to show the kind of family background u emerged from. As u don disrespect God like this who come be ur mama or ur papa wey u go respect. No disrespect though but ur parents should have done better.
Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by Oblongata: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
. If e sure for u drop ur location. Useless bastard. No thanks to social media for giving daft people like u a voice. This goes a long way to show the kind of family background u emerged from. As u don disrespect God like this who come be ur mama or ur papa wey u go respect. No disrespect though but ur parents should have done better. Hardly ever see a Muslim trolling a Christian on socials in this manner yet we're are the violent ones, talk about double standard. The same way u Christians behave in the north, disrespecting people's believe in the guise of ignorance, once e red una go sceam victim. Bloody spineless folks only powerful behind a keyboard.
Please donโ€™t liken all Christians to the OP. Many Christians are tolerant of our Muslim brothers. You should only fight the OP for his foul language against Muslim faithfuls and not fight Christians because of stupidity of a person. Besides, the OP might not even be a Christian sef. Even amongst the Muslim faithfuls, there are some that could be as daft and say bad things against Christians, do we now stereotype the whole Muslims?
Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Oblongata:
Please donโ€™t liken all Christians to the OP. Many Christians are tolerant of our Muslim brothers. You should only fight the OP for his foul language against Muslim faithfuls and not fight Christians because of stupidity of a person. Besides, the OP might not even be a Christian sef. Even amongst the Muslim faithfuls, there are some that could be as daft and say bad things against Christians, do we now stereotype the whole Muslims?
You've made sense man. When one has a bad child he can cause misunderstanding even amongst closest friends but with matured and unbiased minds like urs I believe there is hope for unity and for Peace.
Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by PlayMaker14: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
. If e sure for u drop ur location. Useless bastard. No thanks to social media for giving daft people like u a voice. This goes a long way to show the kind of family background u emerged from. As u don disrespect God like this who come be ur mama or ur papa wey u go respect. No disrespect though but ur parents should have done better. Hardly ever see a Muslim trolling a Christian on socials in this manner yet we're are the violent ones, talk about double standard. The same way u Christians behave in the north, disrespecting people's believe in the guise of ignorance, once e red una go sceam victim. Bloody spineless folks only powerful behind a keyboard.
Do you want to trace him to his location and kill him because of Allah?

Why don't you allow your God to fight His battles?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Oga Sir I'm no killer but some people deserves to be whipped thoroughly to reset their brains. Imagine waking up to something like this. The highest authority in ur life (Your God) not ur elder brother, not ur father or mother not ur school teacher not even ur pastor or imam but ur God being ridiculed in such manner. How would you feel? Though everyone is entitled to their opinions but if ur opinion is as foul, blasphemous and hurtful as the ops then u deserve to deal with the ugly consequences of such an ugly opinion.

1 Like

Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by PlayMaker14: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Oga Sir I'm no killer but some people deserves to be whipped thoroughly to reset their brains. Imagine waking up to something like this. The highest authority in ur life (Your God) not ur elder brother, not ur father or mother not ur school teacher not even ur pastor or imam but ur God being ridiculed in such manner. How would you feel? Though everyone is entitled to their opinions but if ur opinion is as foul, blasphemous and hurtful as the ops then u deserve to deal with the ugly consequences of such an ugly opinion.
You are not a special assistant to God on Discipline Matters.

Allow your God deal with him the best way he can.

Hurting someone over a God you cannot see is outright stupidity bro.

11 Likes

Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by AllahThePig: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2021
If allah be real god make im locate me with correct punishment! On top being a pig, allah na stupid fool, bastard and fake god cheesy

In fact, I dey give allah 7 days to do something to me. If after 7 days him no do anything, I go begin use koran as toilet paper to be wiping my nyash grin

CivilzedTyger:
. If e sure for u drop ur location. Useless bastard. No thanks to social media for giving daft people like u a voice. This goes a long way to show the kind of family background u emerged from. As u don disrespect God like this who come be ur mama or ur papa wey u go respect. No disrespect though but ur parents should have done better.

4 Likes

Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by Tomilola360: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
it's obvious you ll die lonely sad

1 Like

Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by Ezemarcel(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
AllahThePig:
If allah be real god make im locate me with correct punishment! On top being a pig, allah na stupid fool, bastard and fake god cheesy

In fact, I dey give allah 7 days to do something to me. If after 7 days him no do anything, I go begin use koran as toilet paper to be wiping my nyash grin

Kai....Allah means God ooo....be mindful oof what you wish for yourself out of ignorance....

You can refer to their Muhammad but not Allah....my own opinion..

In all respect people religion
Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by Smartb0y: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:

chai you wicked o
You just enter the guy in a civilized manner.

1 Like

Re: "When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" by AllahThePig: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Allah was the name of muhaMAD's favourite idol out of the 360 pagan idols in the Kaaba.

He ordered for the destruction of all the others and forced the Arabs to worship Allah alone.

"Allah Akbar" actually doesn't mean "God is Great". That is just a lie by muslims. Allah Akbar means "Allah is Greater", meaning that Allah is greater than all the other 359 idols that the people of Mecca used to worship.

Allah is not the same as the God of Christianity and Judaism .

Ezemarcel:
Kai....Allah means God ooo....be mindful oof what you wish for yourself out of ignorance....

You can refer to their Muhammad but not Allah....my own opinion..

In all respect people religion

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

?? / My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! / 9 Types Of Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.