Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man (1025 Views)

"When I Was Young, I Only Dated Bad Boys;now I'm Single & Lonely At 44" / How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man by Nine11: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hello, are you in marriage, divorced, separated, or abandoned, or left as a single mother/father. Do you have a secretive/confidential issues that bothers you as a man/woman in your marriage that you find difficult to share with people around you, do you want advice on issues concerning your partner or pertaining marriage or motherhood/fatherhood, is there a sexual problem with your partner you'll like to share and seek advice on what to do or how to handle it maturely, do you want to avoid taking wrong decision, would you liked to be advised as a single mother/father, is your partner abroad and you're bothered/you want to take a decision, are you a widower or widow having problems with in-laws and you need advice/assistance, did you just offend your spouse and hell is about to let loose, or is there any secrete you've been keeping from your spouse and it's now bothering you and don't know how to go about it, is there any sign, behavior, changes you notice about your partner and you're confused but need explanation/advice on, are you feeling so terribly bad or disappointed and you want to desperately leave that marriage, relationship, courtship? Wait a minute, just before you take that final decision contact Dr peace for advice on gabbypitreli@gmail.com you can drop your questions, puzzles, burden and let's see how we can manage/resolve the issue together so as to ascertain your happiness, and you can also drop your number in the mail for one on one whatsapp chart to treat urgent issues, note: not group chat, we treat individual case privately and confidentially. You can also make your post here if it's not so sensitive. Peace.
Re: What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
I desperately wish everything could be set for me to get married as soon as possible. it's been fun living without commitments and being celibate for a while but I think it's time fo something else. how I wish all would just fall into place now...
Re: What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man by Nine11: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneSentence:
I desperately wish everything could be set for me to get married as soon as possible. it's been fun living without commitments and being celibate for a while but I think it's time fo something else. how I wish all would just fall into place now...

Well, it's a beautiful world, just work towards you good wish of getting married, with proper preparation and a good mind set, then you're good to go.
Good luck bro
Re: What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man by Dude397(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Single like a Pringle
Re: What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nine11:

Well, it's a beautiful world, just work towards you good wish of getting married, with proper preparation and a good mind set, then you're good to go.
Good luck bro
smiles...thanks man...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man by Nine11: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dude397:
A good Samaritan should please help me with airtel
airtime of any amount biko. I'm stranded here.

Hope this is airtel line, you'll get soon
Re: What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man by Dude397(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
God's time is the best.
Re: What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man by Nine11: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dude397:
Seen, thanks.

Oh! Not from me, that must be another good fellow who beat me to it, I just want to send it now, but then, thank God you've got one.

Thank you, the good fellow, may God bless you.
Re: What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man by Dude397(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hmmm
Re: What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man by Biglittlelois(f): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneSentence:

smiley
Re: What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man by Nine11: 8:26am On May 12, 2021
Won't you rather enjoy this one ticket to life, remember it is a precious gift to you as a champion in millions...
Re: What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man by Nine11: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Now let's share...
A young man with a wife and two children of 4 and 2 years old, lost his wife. He was working with a multinational company and just got promoted barely two months and was transfered to Southafrica, the wife was involved in a fatal car accident and got admitted here in Nigeria for more than 3 weeks before she finally gave up, and just before the wife died she was a little conscious and adviced not to brake the accident news to her husband, in the mean time her look alike younger sister has been sent from home to take care of her children while she was on admission, and the naive children practically sees her as their mother, when the news of her death was finally broken to the husband he became lost, dejected, despondent, sad sorrowful and all sort, now the husband had to come back to Nigeria on this emergency, to mourn, do the burial, and take care of the children, after another two weeks the sister is due to return, and she left, but then the man started having problems with the children crying for their mother's presence and the younger sister had to returned before the peace is restored to the children and the family, now this is a lookalike younger, more beautiful sister of their mother unknowingly to them, after few months thinga started getting emotional and romantic... I will keep the rest of the details

Now what would you advice, what would your opinion be?

(1) (Reply)

Will Airforce1 Ever Make It In The Music Industry? / I Cry For Nigeria / Real Men Got Beards...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.