Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

The Right Kind Of Car For Uber - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Right Kind Of Car For Uber (1311 Views)

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) / Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Kind Of Car For Uber by EzeAnthony1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
When it’s comes to Uber (and bolt), Toyota Camry and Corolla has proven to be the perfect fit.

But the problem is that because of this, the prices of these cars has skyrocketed massively to the point that the average guy out there now finds it hard to get one.

What most people don’t understand is that there are lots of better and cheaper cars out there but because the company that has these cars aren’t great at marketing, they end up trailing behind the Toyota brand.

Take for instance the Hyundai Sonata 2007 model which comes with a 4 cylinder engine (for low fuel consumption). A very simple yet elegant car and can serve you just like the Toyota Camry but cheaper in price.

The fact still remains that Toyota Camry and Corolla are the best for Uber but that cars like (Hyundai Sonata) can serve as a perfect alternative... especially for young guys who are working on a budget.

Peace
Re: The Right Kind Of Car For Uber by Aderiade(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Good evening Mr Eze,
I am interested in the car you just talked about but the problem is that I don't have that much money at the moment. I want to ask if you will be willing to sell it for me on hire purchase deal.
EzeAnthony1:
When it’s comes to Uber (and bolt), Toyota Camry and Corolla has proven to be the perfect fit.

But the problem is that because of this, the prices of these cars has skyrocketed massively to the point that the average guy out there now finds it hard to get one.

What most people don’t understand is that there are lots of better and cheaper cars out there but because the company that has these cars aren’t great at marketing, they end up trailing behind the Toyota brand.

Take for instance the Hyundai Sonata 2007 model which comes with a 4 cylinder engine (for low fuel consumption). A very simple yet elegant car and can serve you just like the Toyota Camry but cheaper in price.

I have one of this at present selling for less than 2.5million Naira as a direct tokumbo. If you’re interested, I’d like you to call or chat me up asap on 08188 7 42795.

The fact still remains that Toyota Camry and Corolla are the best for Uber but that this car (Hyundai Sonata) can serve as a perfect alternative... especially for young guys who are working on a budget.

Peace
Re: The Right Kind Of Car For Uber by bonnyhope: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
EzeAnthony1:

I have one of this at present selling for less than 2.5million Naira as a direct tokumbo. If you’re interested, I’d like you to call or chat me up asap on 08188 7 42795.

The fact still remains that Toyota Camry and Corolla are the best for Uber but that this car (Hyundai Sonata) can serve as a perfect alternative... especially for young guys who are working on a budget.

Peace

So this long epistles is for advertising sonata

1 Like

Re: The Right Kind Of Car For Uber by diportivo: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2021
bonnyhope:

u sef see am?

I'm even interested but he only wants to sell to those doing uber cry
Re: The Right Kind Of Car For Uber by EzeAnthony1(m): 4:28am On Oct 23, 2021
bonnyhope:

No Sir.
Re: The Right Kind Of Car For Uber by melviniyke2002(m): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Car where no get 2nd hand value.......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Toyota Highlander 10 / Ford Or Quest Which Is Better / Scanning Toyota Camry In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.