Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Traveling To Norway Or Poland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Norway Or Poland (1248 Views)

Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Norway Or Poland by emmyluizzz: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
i am planning on moving to norway or poland next year.please is there any nairalander
who can give more information about the two countries
regards school , jobs and living there generally and which country is better and affordable to travel
thanks
Re: Traveling To Norway Or Poland by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
I want to move to Finland.

emmyluizzz:
i am planning on moving to norway or poland next year.please is there any nairalander
regards school , jobs and living there generally and which country is better and affordable to travel
thanks
Re: Traveling To Norway Or Poland by emmyluizzz: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
God see you through
but is finland better
Re: Traveling To Norway Or Poland by Enddy50ty(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
emmyluizzz:
thanks

Norway far far better than Poland, only that Poland is in the Schengen VISA region which allows you to move freely between other Schengen VISA countries.
Re: Traveling To Norway Or Poland by Limassol(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Comparing Norway with Poland, who does that? The former is way better in every aspect. Bro choose Norway and you will thank your future self for making a good decision.
Re: Traveling To Norway Or Poland by emmyluizzz: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Enddy50ty:

Norway far far better than Poland, only that Poland is in the Schengen VISA region which allows you to move freely between other Schengen VISA countries.

thanks for the info
Re: Traveling To Norway Or Poland by emmyluizzz: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Limassol:
Comparing Norway with Poland, who does that? The former is way better in every aspect. Bro choose Norway and you will thank your future self for making a good decision.

thanks sir
Re: Traveling To Norway Or Poland by mystery22: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Norway is better,but how are you planning to do that... Are you going through school?
Re: Traveling To Norway Or Poland by aurorae1: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Enddy50ty:

Norway is in the Schengen accord too.
Re: Traveling To Norway Or Poland by emmyluizzz: 1:22am On Oct 15, 2021
mystery22:
Norway is better,but how are you planning to do that... Are you going through school?

no ...I'm going to school and work
Re: Traveling To Norway Or Poland by Saintsquare(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Enddy50ty:

Norway is part of Schengen too, but not in the EU.

(1) (Reply)

The Prospect Of A Nigerian Lawyer Moving To UK To Practice Law. / Visa Help: I Gained Admission Into A Masters Degree Programme / Having Problem With Your Uk Visa Application[there Is Hope]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.