Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us (1665 Views)

Nigeria To Clampdown On Loan Apps For Illegal Debt Recovery / Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Fetty000000(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
I think enough is enough with the shaming i took a loan from Lcredit i was just about 20hrs overdue they started calling and messaging all my contacts people i hardly Talk to telling them im a thief and shit and im like WTF the day hasn't even ended talklesss about the rude staff with the name calling , what's the essence of having a guarantor if they are going to embarrass us this is in human funny enough i have taken Loans about 5 times and always paid before the due date its just crazy that they would do that

If you would join me Guys let's go to playstore and give them 1stars they app should be taken down that way
I have heard many horrible experiences this is my first and its wow

4 Likes

Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Seunspyder(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oluwaseun please move this to the front page NOW!
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Pk01(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
..am also a victim.. Yesterday they call for like 20 times self... Upon 3k haba... I dunno lcredit=sokoloan I for no collect their money very rude people... Let's go and report them on Playstore pals...

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by danniyal(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
I like this initiative. Are you sure google will take down the app?
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Billyddude: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Pk01:
..am also a victim.. Yesterday they call for like 20 times self... Upon 3k haba... I dunno lcredit=sokoloan I for no collect their money very rude people... Let's go and report them on Playstore pals...
lol..if ur people call u, tell them say na scammers..

5 Likes

Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by olalekanadewum(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Good move I am 100% in support.
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Fetty000000(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
danniyal:
I like this initiative. Are you sure google will take down the app?
yes i am sure if it gets enough 1 Stars it would be taken down
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Fetty000000(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
olalekanadewum:
Good move I am 100% in support.
Let's roll we are humans and we don't deserve to be treated like shit
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Pk01(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Billyddude:
lol..if ur people call u, tell them say na scammers..
sure bro thanks
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by jimcaddy(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2021
Baba ee no go work. Those loan guys are so smart. Do you know they buy reviews. they have some badazz IT guys working for them who do these things.. so for every dropped bad comment about them, there are 1000 bought positive comment for them. So their overall rating keeps going up. Unless someone can get bad paid reviews too and drop for them. But better still are there no regulators for these things. If not that Nigeria is a lawless country, can they try this in saner climes? How can you be insulting your own customers on top loan of how much. It makes no sense.. But like I said, these loan guys are sharks.. only loan sharks do this.. their sole aim is profit making, nothing more. Lcredit, Sokoloan. You see those two, they are very notorious. You default for half a day, they will message all your contacts and paint you in a bad light. Defaming your character.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by danniyal(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2021
The best way to deal with their wickedness is to mobilize lots of people that can collect loans with fake contacts and that will teach them a lesson. Let's keep spreading the method. They can't do anything since they are not registered

2 Likes

Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Fetty000000(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2021
danniyal:
The best way to deal with their wickedness is to mobilize lots of people that can collect loans with fake contacts and that will teach them a lesson. Let's keep spreading the method. They can't do anything since they are not registered
Exactly we have to do something about this
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Menandbrethren: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Funny. But why don't you just pay up. You agreed to the terms. Nigerians naturally think say loan na dash lol. Even our presidio. Lol

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Justiceleague1: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Do unto others as you want them to do unto you.

Taking down somebody else's business,what's your gain?

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Simdyofficial(f): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
If them no boro you. U go say na fake app.. Them boro u now. To pay na wahala.

Though they are bad in some ways but how will they pay there staffs and other bills if you don't pay at the right time.. Na only u get problem?

You can't take ntin down.. Google self wise

3 Likes

Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Richy1981: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
That one na der business oh, if dem like dey should call all my contacts or even call Buhari self, it is when I have the money I will pay back, shey if dey finish calling d contacts and saying rubbish dey will still come back to me and ask for their payment. I dey wait dem for front

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Fetty000000(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Menandbrethren:
Funny. But why don't you just pay up. You agreed to the terms. Nigerians naturally think say loan na dash lol. Even our presidio. Lol
can you listen to what you are saying? I was supposed to pay on Wednesday , by Wednesday afternoon they already called my contacts calling me a thief , whereas i paid in the evening,....if you don't see anything wrong in that you are delusional, if it was that i was more than a day overdue its understandable
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by danniyal(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Google has finally taken down LCREDIT from playstore. Nemesis is gradually catching up with these evil and wicked people

3 Likes

Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Stop patronising loan companies that send message to contacts.

If you need loan, go for Carbon, Fairmoney or your bank.

Also I won't lie, some Nigerians can be something else. Some people collect loans and plan not to pay back.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by obaaderemi: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
danniyal:
Google has finally taken down LCREDIT from playstore. Nemesis is gradually catching up with these evil and wicked people
Lcredit should be sued. Obviously, it's not a company that can last the way Nigerians are turning against it.
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by obaaderemi: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Simdyofficial:
If them no boro you. U go say na fake app.. Them boro u now. To pay na wahala.

Though they are bad in some ways but how will they pay there staffs and other bills if you don't pay at the right time.. Na only u get problem?

You can't take ntin down.. Google self wise
Can't you read what people are saying?
Take my example: I didn't owe them any amount. They sent another person's picture and said he was owing. I asked them to give the person more time that he would pay them and to stop attacking his personality the way they did. Next thing they took my WhatsApp dp and posted my picture along with the man's. I am contacting the icpc on this. If that doesn't work, I find a good human rights lawyer. I can't take it lying low. its not my style. So don't defend these terrible people.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by princeuzoh: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
SOKOLOAN and NAIRAHUB app with all those sokoloan apps inside it.
They are Chinese criminals. I deposited money to offset my loan with them, they kept it and still deducted money from my bank account without Lessing the already deposited amount.
All efforts to get them refund my money back failed. The stupid Nigerian s working with them refused replying my WhatsApp chats and sms.
We should start campaign against sokoloan and their multiple identities and cohorts. We should open a petition page against them at change.com
Chinese are known worldwide with unethical conduct. We will not allow them do that in Nigeria!
#suspendsokoloan #bansokoloan #bannairahub #bangocaah #banfastcash #bannairacash
#bannewcredit
These are different loan app identities of these scrupluous Chinese monsters. Please take action against sokoloan company and allies
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Wambiz(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Do you live in Lagos and you need proof of funds to study anywhere abroad; Or you probably need facility to execute certain projects you couldn’t finance?
Contact me let’s talk 08101624930
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Fireboy02: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Fetty000000:
I think enough is enough with the shaming i took a loan from Lcredit i was just about 20hrs overdue they started calling and messaging all my contacts people i hardly Talk to telling them im a thief and shit and im like WTF the day hasn't even ended talklesss about the rude staff with the name calling , what's the essence of having a guarantor if they are going to embarrass us this is in human funny enough i have taken Loans about 5 times and always paid before the due date its just crazy that they would do that

If you would join me Guys let's go to playstore and give them 1stars they app should be taken down that way
I have heard many horrible experiences this is my first and its wow
Are they still disturbing u? Or they have left u
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by MN07: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2022
Wambiz:
Do you live in Lagos and you need proof of funds to study anywhere abroad; Or you probably need facility to execute certain projects you couldn’t finance?
Contact me let’s talk 08101624930

Hi,

Too bad I saw this late I already missed my interview.

Can I get statement of account for US student visa application?

I'll send you a message on WhatsApp now.
Re: Let's Take Down This Loan Apps For Mbarrassing Us by Fetty000000(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2023
Fireboy02:

Are they still disturbing u? Or they have left u
well I am free from them but it was crazy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Done A Market Survey On Candles? / For Those In The Corporate Christmas Hamper Business / Plantain Flour Potentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.