Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,498 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course (40005 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am Neither Dead Nor Sick / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Sunday2021: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
waldigit:

It's has been proved , hence it's a mere allegations. Only court of competence juridiction can decide. Anything outside that is prejudice.
ok we are waiting but should know that we know what the Constitution of federal republic of Nigeria says on this matter.
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by baralatie(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sunday2021:
he was not arrested for clothes he wore. I have a video where he is begging the public to help ipob , knowingfully well that ipob is a terrorist organization.
I can assure you that that he will finish his remaining years in prison.
Chiwetalu own has finished kpatakpata!

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by after4: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nonsense talk, may be we should begin with gumi, what is the security risk of gumi or his father that started boko haram. I wonder how terror runs in one family. Like father like son.

DSS should start with gumi and we will take them serious

baralatie:
grin
He will chatted according to due process but since Mr chiwetalu got himself mixed with a terrorist organisation(problem number one).and he was considered to be advocating for secession by identifying with a secessionist group(problem number 2)
DSS will be the one to decide his level of security risk(you get the wahala wey bros go put himself)

Meanwhile awon alakoba Ipob computer warriors are adding to his woes!!

Rather unfortunate.

He should have won the green and white super eagles jersey.he would be in his house with his family
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by naikeboy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Which Justice in an unjust society like Nigeria why have Gumi not been arrested.
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by after4: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Please who is binta nyako?

emilo2bad:

Which court that said ipob is not a terror organisation please give link to the information. Because I am aware that a federal high court in Abuja proscribed ipob and declared it a terror organisation.

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by maxist2020(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sunday2021:
Very good DSS. The useless old fool must die in prison.
look at fool calling another person fool.
You entire generation are fools and will die as fools.
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by baralatie(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
after4:
Nonsense talk, may be we should begin with gumi, what is the security risk of gumi or his father that started boko haram. I wonder how terror runs in one family. Like father like son.

DSS should start with gumi and we will take them serious

Let us be clear about gumi!

Gumi and boko Haram are not related neither by teaching nor by lineage!

Gumi came into limelight because of his involvement with the knowledge of how to locate Fulani bandits and their militia herdsmen.Of Which the DSS has called him to headquarters to clear himself(this he did...his alibi is that he claimed he is an Islamic cleric against boko Haram

Now I have said time and again Gumi will pay for his double languages that he uses to support banditry.Of this He knows!

Be rest assured that the DSS or the military has not spared any Emir,Imma,or cleric in this north or it's officials who have been caught assisting bandits or bok haram
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by GetMeRight: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaxxy:
What is he been detained for? Where is the Justice or due process? undecided

U don’t detain Sm1 without any charges and tell people justice will take its course.

After the investigation, he will be charged. Be patient!
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Blackdisciple(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lolz ....!

What justice and what happened.

Clowns
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by femiasaolu2014: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
What crime did he commit and what is justice?

These people keep stoking the embers of tribalism,

I hope they will be able to handle the smoke when push comes to shove?
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Blackdisciple(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
baralatie:
grin
He will chatted according to due process but since Mr chiwetalu got himself mixed with a terrorist organisation(problem number one).and he was considered to be advocating for secession by identifying with a secessionist group(problem number 2)
DSS will be the one to decide his level of security risk(you get the wahala wey bros go put himself)

Meanwhile awon alakoba Ipob computer warriors are adding to his woes!!

Rather unfortunate.

He should have won the green and white super eagles jersey.he would be in his house with his family

Your government is a terrorist government controlled by the fulanise, so tell me how many terrorists has your government convicted??
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by jmoore(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
frankson1:

You're even LYING with so much authority.

In England, Mancity coach, used an armband that sparked outrage and he was asked to apologize.

In Germany, using anything that carries the symbol of Nazi is an offence. I think, sometimes last year or so this brought an issue which I can't recall the persons that were involved.

So it's either you and the 184 people who liked your comment don't know or just chose to go with what suits you.

The old man knew exactly what he was doing and It's a shame that he couldn't admit and stand his ground.

Are you an illiterate?

Check the meaning of treason and tell me how it applies to the examples you listed.
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by samwillyco1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Daura secret service
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by AuroraB(f): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Like play like joke, nwoke a ejee nga
Ndigbo, let's see if you got clout or you are indeed, chestbeaters cry
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
GetMeRight:

After the investigation, he will be charged. Be patient!

What is he been arrested and investigated for??

U are supposed to state this since u are arresting him and detaining him without any prior investigation done

Learn to understand due process. Not only when it’s abba kyari u remember what due process means. undecided
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by GetMeRight: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaxxy:

What is he been arrested and investigated for??

You have been told what he was arrested for.

U are supposed to state this since u are arresting him and detaining him without any prior investigation done

They are constitutionally empowered to hold you pending the conclusion of the investigation within a short period of time or at least for a number of days and possibly obtain an extension from the court to keep you.

Learn to understand due process. Not only when it’s abba kyari u remember due process. undecided
That's due process my friend.
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by UltimateStarman: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
fergie0o1:

TheCable LifeStyle
Chiwetalu Agu
you are blessed
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by jaxxy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
GetMeRight:

You have been told what he was arrested for.

They are constitutionally empowered to hold you pending the conclusion of the investigation within a short period of time or at least for a number of days and possibly obtain an extension from the court to keep you.

That's due process my friend.

What was he arrested for?? I haven’t been told.

Arrested and detained more than 24hrs without being charged is unlawful. Has he had access to his lawyer while arrested??

Where is the due process

Abba kyari wasn’t even arrested, talkless of detained. undecided
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by sevo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
jmoore:

Another one without common sense.

Touche!!
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by emilo2bad: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
after4:
Please who is binta nyako?

Your link by Sowore and Sahara reporters is false show any Nigeria newspaper that published your lies by Sowore. A federal high court sitting in Abuja declared Ipob is a terror organisation and federal government proscribed it. You and your Sahara reporters my foot
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by baralatie(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Your government is a terrorist government controlled by the fulanise, so tell me how many terrorists has your government convicted??
Ask nnamdi kanu!
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by OKEMKPI: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sunday2021:
he is guilty of helping a terrorist organization.
Fools don't think widely!

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by DimIsaac10(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
The case is dead already..
Is there any law that says you should not put on any outfit you like except that of the military part?.
Did he commit any offense?.
Did he claim membership of IPod?.
If no? He will even use them to cash out.

It's just a pity.
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Babinski: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
WibusJaga:

Well as a layman, I don't know if he has committed any crime. Only a competent court of law can determine that. Hopefully the law takes its course.

If he wins the case, I see many people in Biafra land sewing & wearing similar dress. cheesy

The reality is that it is extremely difficult to find a law that would criminalize a dress when it is not Army, Police or any other official uniform for which a case of impersonation could be filed.

Furthermore IPOB or ESN has no known uniform that could be said to be a basis for identifying its members. That is why what is happening to Agu is no more than harassment because I can't see DSS charging him to court and winning based simply on the fact that he wore a certain dress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Lightorder: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2021
Sunday2021:
Very good DSS. The useless old fool must die in prison.
if there is anyone in the history of your family ever that has or is more useful to the world than Chiwetalu Agu , name him or her or accept that you are useless
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by odoemenacelevian(m): 3:25am On Oct 10, 2021
What is his offense.. we are not military rule.. biko leave the old man alone
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by cardoctor(m): 5:49am On Oct 10, 2021
OminickConcept:
That's the price to pay when you underestimate the power of a government no matter how bad the government is doing.

You mean the power of illiteracy and ignorance.
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by gbishman: 5:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Silly small man
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by YomiBabz: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2021
Me I shaa don't know why he denied Biafra, IPOB or ESN when it's obvious he wore their colours and insignia.
These same people will come out to call Yorubas cowards..
I remember that Fela Kuti, MKO Abiola, Gani Fawehinmi, Tai Solarin, Woke Soyinka and many others who were arrested by the military during their regimes. These people were beaten, poisoned, jailed, houses burnt, even Fela's mother was killed, yet none of them denied their struggle. They challenged the military even in front of guns and torture, suffered for it and still kept on their struggle.
Let Agu own his struggle too.
Now we know who the cowards are. Shior!
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by learnedman(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2021
Illiterate bandit army and moronic DSS . Mtchewww. Spits
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by ddeola: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Thunder wey go fire DSS still dey wear padded bra and apply marykay. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Blackdisciple(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
baralatie:

Ask nnamdi kanu!

Ask mazi that what happen...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Morocco Maduka Buried In Anambra (Photos) / Birthday Cake D'banj Got From Beat-99.9FM Yesterday(pic) / Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.