Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course (40007 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am Neither Dead Nor Sick / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by after4: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
of course, you only remember that sahara reporters are fact reporters only when their narratives do not suit your story. nonsense

emilo2bad:

Your link by Sowore and Sahara reporters is false show any Nigeria newspaper that published your lies by Sowore. A federal high court sitting in Abuja declared Ipob is a terror organisation and federal government proscribed it. You and your Sahara reporters my foot
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by after4: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
everything you wrote their is a lie. You should read David hundeyin's corn flakes for jihad as their are documents that indicts gumi' father there

baralatie:

Let us be clear about gumi!

Gumi and boko Haram are not related neither by teaching nor by lineage!

Gumi came into limelight because of his involvement with the knowledge of how to locate Fulani bandits and their militia herdsmen.Of Which the DSS has called him to headquarters to clear himself(this he did...his alibi is that he claimed he is an Islamic cleric against boko Haram

Now I have said time and again Gumi will pay for his double languages that he uses to support banditry.Of this He knows!

Be rest assured that the DSS or the military has not spared any Emir,Imma,or cleric in this north or it's officials who have been caught assisting bandits or bok haram
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by baralatie(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
after4:
everything you wrote their is a lie. You should read David hundeyin's corn flakes for jihad as their are documents that indicts gumi' father there

The corn flakes has nothing on gumi himself?
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by after4: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oga, read it or you want me to send you some of the references?

baralatie:

The corn flakes has nothing on gumi himself?
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by baralatie(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
after4:
Oga, read it or you want me to send you some of the references?

Post it here the part that shows gumi to be directly linked to boko Haram sponsorship
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by emilo2bad: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
after4:
of course, you only remember that sahara reporters are fact reporters only when their narratives do not suit your story. nonsense

Check my past post I am not a fan of Sahara reporters. They are propaganda newspaper with a lot of lies than the true

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Birthday Cake D'banj Got From Beat-99.9FM Yesterday(pic) / Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.