Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (32407 Views)

Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted / Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by GetMeRight: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

Anyway I won't bother to read this piece of shit.... but what I can bet my balls on is the fact that whether acquitted or not

This niggar can never be the president

You guys never learnt anything from history. You said the same thing about Buhari, what happened at the end of the day? You all were put to shame
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by GetMeRight: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
nsiba:
The most notorious criminal on earth

Based on what? For ruling Nigeria or governing your state or burst for crimes?
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
GetMeRight:

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by nsiba: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
GetMeRight:

What is Bullion Van driving into house for if not for stolen money as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by GetMeRight: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
nsiba:

What is Bullion Van driving into house for if not for stolen money as usual

Lol. U sure say money dey that bullion van? That's the judge asking you a question! Runnnnnnnnn!
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by CSTRR: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
If this Crook ever stumble into the presidency, then nothing concern me about Nigeria again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Augustenite(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

Anyway I won't bother to read this piece of shit....but what I can bet my balls on is the fact that whether acquitted or not

Oga go and sleep. You re seen the next president of Nigeria. Dat ur ball will be roasted come June 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by suffering: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
So, we’re using six year old pictures for recent news? Only Nairaland.

This is not news. Tinubu has a lot of wealth. That an African politician is into shady deals is as simple as saying healthy humans have five fingers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by DeleTaller: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

Anyway I won't bother to read this piece of shit....but what I can bet my balls on is the fact that whether acquitted or not

You are not a real nigga on this matter... damn it.
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by UltimateStarman: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

https://dailypost.ng/2011/12/01/tinubu-has-no-case-to-answer-tribunal/
if Nigeria continues like this Tinubu will die before the election
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

The next time you use that word for me, you will regret it. Idioota.
Obi Pandora is a fraud. grin deal with it.

Don't be stupid. Deal with it
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

The shell companies exist only on paper, they are used to hide ownership of foreign accounts in tax havens. They don't transact any business whatsoever.

Shell companies are means through which thrillions have been looted from the African continent by it's fantastically corrupt leaders.

Yes I agree, but Pandora didn't say Obi stole from Anambra State
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by olatuns2017: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

https://dailypost.ng/2011/12/01/tinubu-has-no-case-to-answer-tribunal/

BAT

Accountant to ja...

U must be extremely intellectual up there to match BAT !
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Lightorder: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

the wife Remi still dey corner o. Buhari would be better than the combo of this couples
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

I want Osinbajo to be our next President but i must remind you that many of you said worse about Buhari. You peeps forget you are not as relevant as you think you are. Are you God? Have u ever won an election before? Yet, ure betting against a man with Governors, Lawmakers and even the VP on his side. Very funny!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by OmoEpe(m): 3:51am On Oct 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Swagga is really working...I swear since yesterday Swagga has the propaganda edge oo , they have been firing on all cylinders but we good Nigerians must defeat them

You better join the winning train.
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by lukui: 4:12am On Oct 10, 2021
lol

his party won in 2015, 2019,

NOW you are shouting as usual in 2023 that he wont win

what is your problem?

havent you learned a bit from history?

he is a thief, yes we all know, but he is a smart thief

you said you are fighting govt
and you threw your region under lock and key

you always vote for opposition , lose and then claim marginalization after election, boast of being sidelined during governance forgetting that compromise is part of politics

GROW UP!

SHIT IS GETTING SHITTIER

Its only he on whose face its smeared or rubbed on that will be jested by the crowd

AS FOR THE YOUTHS,

JUST BUY TRAMADOL, CODEIN, MARIJUANA FOR THEM, INVITE NAIRA MARLEY FOR THE PARTY AND PLAY BIG BROTHER NAIJA FOR THEM, THATS ALL

SHIKENA!

i dey inside my room come and beat me!

#ITISWELL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 10, 2021
lukui:
lol

his party won in 2015, 2019,

NOW you are shouting as usual in 2023 that he wont win

what is your problem?

havent you learned a bit from history?

he is a thief, yes we all know, but he is a smart thief

you said you are fighting govt
and you threw your region under lock and key

you always vote for opposition , lose and then claim marginalization after election, boast of being sidelined during governance forgetting that compromise is part of politics

GROW UP!

SHIT IS GETTING SHITTIER

Its only he on whose face its smeared or rubbed on that will be jested by the crowd

AS FOR THE YOUTHS,

JUST BUY TRAMADOL, CODEIN, MARIJUANA FOR THEM, INVITE NAIRA MARLEY FOR THE PARTY AND PLAY BIG BROTHER NAIJA FOR THEM, THATS ALL

SHIKENA!

i dey inside my room come and beat me!

#ITISWELL!
Sad, but true.

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:09am On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=106588861]Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

This niggar can never be the president [/quote he can smell it but he doesn't want to accept it
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:10am On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=106588861]Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

This niggar can never be the president [/quote

he can smell it but he doesn't want to accept it
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:12am On Oct 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

but he is the jagaban
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by nsiba: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2021
GetMeRight:

Lol. U sure say money dey that bullion van? That's the judge asking you a question! Runnnnnnnnn!

Mister a very simple question, what is Billion Van doing in his house?
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by nsiba: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2021
Navalsadiq:
but he is the jagaban

Jagaban of his village, what is Jagaban to every other Nigerian?
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2021
nsiba:

Jagaban of his village, what is Jagaban to every other Nigerian?
he is still the jagaban
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by JustforMen: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2021
ha ha ha ha ����
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by ddeola: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2021
Money laundry of the highest order. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Olawalelotito(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2022
2023 president will be...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal / INEC Under Pressure To Review Kano, Kaduna, Ogun Polls / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.