Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (32409 Views)

Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted / Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Elect whoever you like in Nigeria as long as you know that NYSC (Now Your Suffering Continues)
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Do you want to know how it's possible that the White man still funnels money out of Africa? It is through our politicians. They think they are stealing money from Nigeria, but they are only making the White man richer through their system of fractional reserve banking.

Modern colonialism.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by TeeGentle(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
hmmmmm
even if he did not go away from his house for 20yrs without coming out and doing anything his money will not reduce it will still be growing day by day because he as already built a lot of bussiness

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by pavoda: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Did you not hear Technicalities? It didn't say he had not committed the crimes, instead procedure was not followed
aremuforlife:
Another dead case, are you guys not tired, baba baba yin ti de

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Omicron007: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
post=106588867:
Your 'Trulies' wrote the below exactly 15 months ago on this forum about this particular issue.....

Our Holy Book tells us that : Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away..... So says the Lord!!

We Rise.

Hate, frustration and perdition seems to be the only three big words in your brain grin
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Akolawole(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu will be contesting, where are other candidates?

The more the merrier

Calling him this and that will not help

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Mathew4257: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Am not a prophet. This guy can't be president. Because if he try to context he won't win. Many will betray him . People in south will prefer Osinbajo because Tuinbu have a bad record of Murderer , criminal and End SAR added to it. And the way most of us see it Northerners won't vote for him ,also other SOUTHERNERS won't vote for him . The Northerns are only deceiving him oooo. Let Osinbajo go for president

RuudVanNistroy:

https://dailypost.ng/2011/12/01/tinubu-has-no-case-to-answer-tribunal/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by deji17: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Promote your Atiku and Obi HimTuLie jeje. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by jneutron4000: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
God bless Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Mathew4257: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Am not a prophet. This guy can't be president. Because if he try to context he won't win. Many will betray him . People in south will prefer Osinbajo because Tuinbu have a bad record of Murderer , criminal and End SAR added to it. And the way most of us see it Northerners won't vote for him ,also other SOUTHERNERS won't vote for him . The Northerns are only deceiving him oooo. Let Osinbajo go for president

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

Anyway I won't bother to read this piece of shit....but what I can bet my balls on is the fact that whether acquitted or not

This niggar can never be the president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Mathew4257: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2021

jneutron4000:
God bless Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Mathew4257: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2021

Akolawole:

Tinubu will be contesting, where are other candidates?

The more the merrier

Calling him this and that will not help

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Vireani79: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
cooooooks:
Nice throwback story.

Are we really going to 'elect' an 80 year old man who has a long history of medical illness, has no fresh ideas, and is a firm believer of rent-seeking?

Don't forget the fake degree from Toronto

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Jestin:
It is time for the Youth of this country to decide their future.
YOU MEAN YOUTH ____MAYBE THE YOUTH WHO EAT FOOD AND LEAVE THE PLATE FOR GROUND WITHOUT WASHING IT ____64% OF NIGERIA YOUTH LIVE UNDER WEEDS, NAIRAMALEY HAVE FINISHED THE NIGERIA YOUTH

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by hopexter(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

Anyway I won't bother to read this piece of shit....but what I can bet my balls on is the fact that whether acquitted or not

It’s not upto you undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by bluecircle470: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

Go bring your papa to come be President

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Temptee101(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
This is not about being yoruba, hausa, igbo or any other tribe, any Nigerian youth that endorses, solicits support or eventually votes for this old, sick, close-to-the-grave man or any other candidate above 60 years old should be ashamed of his/her existence.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
mandax:

What misfortune of the Igbo? Are you stupid to not understand that you are in big trouble and most unfortunate in Nigeria long ruled by only Yoruba and the north?

Now Tinubu Yoruba group begs north to use Rotation to make south succeed PMB.

But Tinubu’s Yoruba group is like not willing to use Rotation in the south because it’s the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB.

ShophistiWretched, do you think north shall then allow rotation if Tinubu’s group disallows rotation in the south?
Igbo always wanting to reap where they dont sow. Lol. The coalition of APC is Buhari and Tinubu. Ibo was not there. Ibo ported to PDP then. Okorocha and Kalu came later on board. Lol. If PDP had won, would Tinubu had the chance?

Igbo demand. Lol. Igbo is not serious. Lol. The party they didnt vote for is the one they want to force their way in. Lol. Everyone knows power of the presidency is what APC used to have presence in SE. Igbo has not contributed anything meaningful to APC. Do you guys still recollect how you embarrassed Jagaban? Lol. Did you support the coalition?

I am nog APC, and I dont even like Jagaban. But let us say the truth. Igbo has no say in APC. Jagaban has the right to contest cos he has really worked for the party. And APC has no choice but to support him. Dem.no born Buhari himself well to go against him publicly. He might be working underground to undermine him, but he cannot be bold to confront Jagaban and tell him no. He knows the agreement btw them. Even, FFK that ported to APC knows he is likely to work for Jagaban. He called him Uncle Bola. If that is what you want to hear sir. He cannot go against Jagaban publicly. And see, Tinubu knows how to play his game. Dont be shocked that OBJ who used to be his enemy will give him 100% support.

Na Atiku make you go line behind again. Atiku + Obi Pandora. Are you tired of it? Lol. grin Why APC? Did you support the party? Your head dey pain you. When it comes to selfishness, ig o is number 1. Very greedy set of people. You didnt work for a party and you.want to bully the party to pick you cos it is your turn. Lol. You are all not serious.

And here is my point. Igbo needs to stop this nonsense. Other regions will keep raping SE. Let them get sense. Let them work hard. Self pitying and bullying others will not work. Play politics the way it is played and stop shouting anyone marginalized you. No one asked ibo to destroy and brutally kill Sultan of Sokoto and the Prime Minister cos that was when the enemity was created. No one force Igbo to fight Biafra war. These are choice made by the region. And they are suffering the consequences of their actions. No one force you to rally behind Atiku Abubarkar. You can still get PDP. Why are you after APC. APGA is your party. But look at how you destroy APGA yourself. Is it anyone's fault? Always wanting to bully their ways. Did anyone say you should lose out? You have equal chance as other regions. You even have APGA. Did SS have any? Yet, they became the president. But you lost out. Whose fault is it? Lol. grin

Now, Igbo wants to bully everyone into presidency. Lol. Look at the way you are playing Obi Pandora game. Like I always say, Yoruba will be silent. You know Jagaban was silent all through. But look at your Okorocha and that man.lol. always fighting, shouting Ns disturbing the peace of everyone. Listen to what Joe Igbkwe said recently. But look at Osinbajo and Jagaban. They even pushed Osinbajo to go against Jagaban. Called him many names, but he was silent. Now, the real handwriting is on the wall and you are beginning to see the reality that Jagaban is coming out.

Go and read my posts. I have told you a long time ago to forget it. Let Igbo restrategize. That's it. SE has lost 2023. And hausa or fulani will take another 8 years later after SW takes this 8 years. So, igbo should wait for another 16 years. Confirmed. Or, they should use other means I have written in my past posts. Of they want to wait, let them learn humility and stop gragra.

And look...whoever you are. Never in your life tell me I am stu.pid. I am in a good mood this afternoon. If you allow me bounce on you....you will regret it. Get out of my mention. You this mannerless idiota..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

He said the prosecution could not prove that they duly invited Tinubu to either deny or admit in writing the allegations against him.

imagine you did invite the man you are investigating because of that he is above the law~

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by olaolaking: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

That your ball is going! going!! going!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by FamTomx2(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
homirefacuny:
;DNigeria’s next presido

Na una go still flood Nairaland begging for alms, after electing that criminal,

You guys are far from redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by SimplePlan34: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
In life when it's Ur turn use it. Jonathan had all d power to bring this guy down. But he was afraid look what Tinubu is becoming probably the next president of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by homirefacuny(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
FamTomx2:

Na una go still flood Nairaland begging for alms, after electing that criminal,

You guys are far from redemption.

Lmao! You didn’t get the sarcasm from my comment. I used the laughing emoji but it turns out it’s not displayed properly. Nigeria is on downward spiral. But we go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Victorclean1: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Afunja author trying their very best to market Tinubu, but he is a dead wood cos he is going no where

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Abujason: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
uzohrome:
The next president... I like politics. Tinubu is topping within Africa. I can't wait to swear him in as president

No. He is topping in UK train stations.
By the way, are you Nigeria’s Chief Justice that will swear him in?
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Corporate2020: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..

With your 5% inconsequential votes? Or you think you are better in rigging? My friend, go and light another wrap of weed and relax your brain
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Victorclean1: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Igbo always wanting to reap where they dont sow. Lol. The coalition of APC is Buhari and Tinubu. Ibo was not there. Ibo ported to PDP then. Okorocha and Kalu came later on board. Lol. If PDP had won, would Tinubu had the chance?

Igbo demand. Lol. Igbo is not serious. Lol. The party they didnt vote for is the one they want to force their way in. Lol. Everyone knows power of the presidency is what APC used to have presence in SE. Igbo has not contributed anything meaningful to APC. Do you guys still recollect how you embarrassed Jagaban? Lol. Did you support the coalition?

I am nog APC, and I dont even like Jagaban. But let us say the truth. Igbo has no say in APC. Jagaban has the right to contest cos he has really worked for the party. And APC has no choice but to support him. Dem.no born Buhari himself well to go against him publicly. He might be working underground to undermine him, but he cannot be bold to confront Jagaban and tell him no. He knows the agreement btw them. Even, FFK that ported to APC knows he is likely to work for Jagaban. He called him Uncle Bola. If that is what you want to hear sir. He cannot go against Jagaban publicly. And see, Tinubu knows how to play his game. Dont be shocked that OBJ who used to be his enemy will give him 100% support.

Na Atiku make you go line behind again. Atiku + Obi Pandora. Are you tired of it? Lol. grin Why APC? Did you support the party? Your head dey pain you. When it comes to selfishness, ig o is number 1. Very greedy set of people. You didnt work for a party and you.want to bully the party to pick you cos it is your turn. Lol. You are all not serious.

And here is my point. Igbo needs to stop this nonsense. Other regions will keep raping SE. Let them get sense. Let them work hard. Self pitying and bullying others will not work. Play politics the way it is played and stop shouting anyone marginalized you. No one asked ibo to destroy and brutally kill Sultan of Sokoto and the Prime Minister cos that was when the enemity was created. No one force Igbo to fight Biafra war. These are choice made by the region. And they are suffering the consequences of their actions. No one force you to rally behind Atiku Abubarkar. You can still get PDP. Why are you after APC. APGA is your party. But look at how you destroy APGA yourself. Is it anyone's fault? Always wanting to bully their ways. Did anyone say you should lose out? You have equal chance as other regions. You even have APGA. Did SS have any? Yet, they became the president. But you lost out. Whose fault is it? Lol. grin

Now, Igbo wants to bully everyone into presidency. Lol. Look at the way you are playing Obi Pandora game. Like I always say, Yoruba will be silent. You know Jagaban was silent all through. But look at your Okorocha and that man.lol. always fighting, shouting Ns disturbing the peace of everyone. Listen to what Joe Igbkwe said recently. But look at Osinbajo and Jagaban. They even pushed Osinbajo to go against Jagaban. Called him many names, but he was silent. Now, the real handwriting is on the wall and you are beginning to see the reality that Jagaban is coming out.

Go and read my posts. I have told you a long time ago to forget it. Let Igbo restrategize. That's it. SE has lost 2023. And hausa or fulani will take another 8 years later after SW takes this 8 years. So, igbo should wait for another 16 years. Confirmed. Or, they should use other means I have written in my past posts. Of they want to wait, let them learn humility and stop gragra.

And look...whoever you are. Never in your life tell me I am stu.pid. I am in a good mood this afternoon. If you allow me bounce on you....you will regret it. Get out of my mention. You this mannerless idiota..

It pain you say Obi destroyed the clueless Osinbajo. I warned Obi not to destroy Osinbajo but he refused.

Anyway very sorry for the pain ibos were causing you. Spare your heart the space to carry you to 70 years and I hope you won't drink rat poison at the end like Awolowo
Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by dapolaw(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
My brother don't mind them jare....

Their case is just like someone that does not pay his insurance premium and wants a claimed.

PeaceJoyLove:

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by Abujason: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2021

Don’t worry. Buhari and the Northern mafia will soon cut him down to size. Although if I have to choose between him and a northerner, he will be my number one choice.

Re: Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) by favour32(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
End SARS youths should remember Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos / Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign / Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.