Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths (2668 Views)

Regretting My Marriage. / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / Thought Marrying A Village Virgin Would Pay Off,now I'm Regretting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths by mariahAngel(f): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Savloon:
I never saw myself never ever in my life marrying and having a divorce or not loving me wife and this is happening now .

Am worried my villagers , family , friends , colleagues at work what all would say .
A whole me

What you both need to do is stop putting pressure on yourselves, and calm down.
As you’re already in the union, stop trying force things (like trying to love or make it work), just focus on building a friendship with your wife and allow things flow naturally.
Love doesn’t just happen, true friendship begets love.
Start by appreciating each other’s company, then respect, communication, understanding, tolerance...
If you’re Christians, praying together helps a lot.
Re: I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths by NeroPapas(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Savloon:
First miscarriage was around April and second was 2days after our marriage invitation shared and then she was with my mum we felt it was the running around for the marriage .

We barely sleep together now even . Today we laugh next minute is quareling and not talking to each other

I may sound odd but that woman was never pregnant for you! Like how do you people do it? A woman just say she's pregnant and you just agree to it?? Someone you barely know? You don't even know her circle! And to think there's another woman before her.. Now you said she blocked you, why won't she? Life is about choice ls, enjoy the choice you've made!
Somethings no be Juju, na foolishness!
Re: I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths by lhino: 1:55am On Oct 26, 2022
Please email me. I want us to talk

Savloon:
Please help a brother, I'll try to make it brief. I got married to someone I don't really love but because of pregnancy.

we met sometime around January, spent the night together around February we didn't have s*x 3nights she stayed, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with sitting room well arranged, my kitchen was excellent and bathroom was neat. She was like you need to buy a dinning table, chair, she was like if I like her I should come and see her people I told her this is the first time we are staying together please calm down and let the relationship grow, we don't know each other before. I was beginning to like her gradually as we kept intouch. Then we met again March and this time we had s*x.

Though I had another girl whom I really enjoy how we get along well and fun to be with knows me better but because I want to get into a real relationship I want the love between myself and these ladies to grow naturally.

in a week time the girl called me that she's dead I was like what and said she's pregnant. because I don't want people to talk or put my family to shame I started telling my family that I have a girl I like I want her to come visiting that was where I think I made the mistake because she started getting into my family. The other girl knows the pregnant one by name coicidentally their names are the same as she usually call my phone but she would be like just follow your heart and I do like her because I said to myself since am average height I would like to marry a tall lady she's about 6ft, the pregnant girl is same height with me.

April she lost the pregnancy and visited me after. awhile and made me slept with her that the nurse said she wouldn't take in even if I don't use protection because she's not seen her cycle yet and she took in within a month after a miscarriage. I didn't like how everything was going anymore and the likeness I had for her was no more there like before but because she kept saying just go and see my people before the pregnancy would show up I didn't think with my head I just started looking for money here and there. I made wedding cards and day I made it available 2days later she had miscarriage for the second time in less than 2mths.

if I'd known I would have just done an introduction between both families that their daughter is pregnant for me call off the wedding. you wouldn't believe I didn't even know how I got money within a month did white wedding and traditional same day but each day I don't feel happy and we've been quareling and settling each day since February till now, we married barely 2mths now even in our honeymoon she was like she regrets marrying me and I don't feel happy within myself I'm sleeping and thinking, am bathing , working anything am doing I'm thinking like what have I gotten myself into marrying someone we don't love each other. she is like she is sorry for what she said I told her each day that everything happened so fast and I didn't even know how I came this far she said we can learn to love ourselves. I wear my wedding band but I don't feel that marriage spirit I've wanted all my life.

My former girlfriend has blocked me on Facebook, WhatsApp, blacklist my number too but I still uses someone else's phone just go to search and look at her photos but I don't even go through my wife's photo at all. As married couple we barely have fun time or cuddle, fall to each other's body and tickle each other, I do say to her I love her but it's not coming am trying my best it things would work.

She too has said she's getting tired already of the marriage because there's no fun like when we met newly. I don't want to discuss this with any of my family or anyone I know I feel very ashamed of myself already. All the plans have got for my future I think of them and see myself not getting there anymore because have just slowed myself down.

Please I need your advice am eating but ematiating everyday, I look sick because am thinking too much. I don't have peace
Re: I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths by culf: 4:13am On Oct 26, 2022
You've done the marriage already, let it grow. the other lady might not be any different. your wife was just smarter but then, one has to be smart sometimes to get what he/she wants.
Our parents do arrangee marriage and it works. please focus on your young marriage and grow it, all that glitters are not gold, remember that!
Re: I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths by Karleb(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2022
grin

I don’t pity OP at all.

You left your girl to marry another who took in.

You people always think relationship and marriage are the same thing.
Re: I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths by Karleb(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2022
NeroPapas:

I may sound odd but that woman was never pregnant for you! Like how do you people do it? A woman just say she's pregnant and you just agree to it?? Someone you barely know? You don't even know her circle! And to think there's another woman before her.. Now you said she blocked you, why won't she? Life is about choice ls, enjoy the choice you've made!
Somethings no be Juju, na foolishness!

She may be but the pregnancy was most likely not for him.
Re: I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths by lhino: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Currently experiencing Same.
Not even up to a month .I'm not mentally ready but pregnancy
Re: I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths by cooooooks(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Are you a child? How can someone use an adult's head like this??

You left a girl that you were vibing with for a "real relationship". I should flog you with belt.

Savloon:
Please help a brother, I'll try to make it brief. I got married to someone I don't really love but because of pregnancy.

we met sometime around January, spent the night together around February we didn't have s*x 3nights she stayed, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with sitting room well arranged, my kitchen was excellent and bathroom was neat. She was like you need to buy a dinning table, chair, she was like if I like her I should come and see her people I told her this is the first time we are staying together please calm down and let the relationship grow, we don't know each other before. I was beginning to like her gradually as we kept intouch. Then we met again March and this time we had s*x.

Though I had another girl whom I really enjoy how we get along well and fun to be with knows me better but because I want to get into a real relationship I want the love between myself and these ladies to grow naturally.

in a week time the girl called me that she's dead I was like what and said she's pregnant. because I don't want people to talk or put my family to shame I started telling my family that I have a girl I like I want her to come visiting that was where I think I made the mistake because she started getting into my family. The other girl knows the pregnant one by name coicidentally their names are the same as she usually call my phone but she would be like just follow your heart and I do like her because I said to myself since am average height I would like to marry a tall lady she's about 6ft, the pregnant girl is same height with me.

April she lost the pregnancy and visited me after. awhile and made me slept with her that the nurse said she wouldn't take in even if I don't use protection because she's not seen her cycle yet and she took in within a month after a miscarriage. I didn't like how everything was going anymore and the likeness I had for her was no more there like before but because she kept saying just go and see my people before the pregnancy would show up I didn't think with my head I just started looking for money here and there. I made wedding cards and day I made it available 2days later she had miscarriage for the second time in less than 2mths.

if I'd known I would have just done an introduction between both families that their daughter is pregnant for me call off the wedding. you wouldn't believe I didn't even know how I got money within a month did white wedding and traditional same day but each day I don't feel happy and we've been quareling and settling each day since February till now, we married barely 2mths now even in our honeymoon she was like she regrets marrying me and I don't feel happy within myself I'm sleeping and thinking, am bathing , working anything am doing I'm thinking like what have I gotten myself into marrying someone we don't love each other. she is like she is sorry for what she said I told her each day that everything happened so fast and I didn't even know how I came this far she said we can learn to love ourselves. I wear my wedding band but I don't feel that marriage spirit I've wanted all my life.

My former girlfriend has blocked me on Facebook, WhatsApp, blacklist my number too but I still uses someone else's phone just go to search and look at her photos but I don't even go through my wife's photo at all. As married couple we barely have fun time or cuddle, fall to each other's body and tickle each other, I do say to her I love her but it's not coming am trying my best it things would work.

She too has said she's getting tired already of the marriage because there's no fun like when we met newly. I don't want to discuss this with any of my family or anyone I know I feel very ashamed of myself already. All the plans have got for my future I think of them and see myself not getting there anymore because have just slowed myself down.

Please I need your advice am eating but ematiating everyday, I look sick because am thinking too much. I don't have peace
Re: I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths by BigCowHornn: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
You were played by a desperate girl and your dick.
Re: I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths by Stargurl20(f): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
I thought they said love is not important that it's an illusion
Re: I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths by Karleb(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Stargurl20:
I thought they said love is not important that it's an illusion

People who don't have love always despise it.

Maybe they are confusing love with that butterfly feelings. How can you run a family without love?

Anyone who tells you that is living with a housemate, not a spouse.
Re: I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths by Stargurl20(f): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Karleb:

People who don't have love always despise it.

Maybe they are confusing love with that butterfly feelings. How can you run a family without love?

Anyone who tells you that is living with a housemate, not a spouse.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mothers Behold Ur Daughters Lesebians On The Rise Again,babylon Is Falling / Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? / Pls I Need Help,do I Drop My Kids Wit My Muminlaw N Run Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.