Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ike Onyema Reveals Why His Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed, Says "I Will Lik - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Onyema Reveals Why His Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed, Says "I Will Lik (309 Views)

Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Onyema Reveals Why His Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed, Says "I Will Lik by umahi88(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ike Onyema reveals why his relationship with Mercy Eke crashed, says "I will like to date a lady that is intelligent"

BBNaija ex-housemate, Ike Onyema, has opened up on why his relationship with Mercy Eke ended. Recall that the ex-lovers met during the BBNaija season 4 show in 2019 and dated for over a year before calling it quit earlier this year.

Speaking in an interview with Vanguardlive TV, Ike said, “I’ve been in a couple of relationships but this one (with Mercy) wasn’t it; having a relationship where people have a million opinions just isn’t it.

I will like to date a lady that is intelligent, pretty much independent and not so freaked about......continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/10/bbnaija-ike-onyema-reveals-why-his.html

Re: Ike Onyema Reveals Why His Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed, Says "I Will Lik by Aufbauh(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Simply put it that Mercy Eke is not intelligent and also her life is shaped by hearsay or people's opinion.

Ike is my type of guy.
Re: Ike Onyema Reveals Why His Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed, Says "I Will Lik by kinzation(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oloshooismmm
Re: Ike Onyema Reveals Why His Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed, Says "I Will Lik by Sonnobax15(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Wahala for any guyman wey dey date banny wey be social media freak....it's either una end una relationship race for half way or an unexpected sexxx tape go intervene to end am lipsrsealed
Re: Ike Onyema Reveals Why His Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed, Says "I Will Lik by NobleAngell(f): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Where did you guys meet? Wasnt it on an tv show where everybody's opinion about you both mattered to you? Shift jooooor. Find a girl that isn't a public figure simple! Besides that Mercy pass your power, she's a wild child.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me �� / All You Need To Know Abt Gulder Ultimate Search 12, Hw To Watch It, Viewing Time / Sex Tape Review: Nobody Is Holy, Not Even Tiwa, K3NA Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.