Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) (62217 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) / Ojukwu Addressing A Press Conference During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by Davash222(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
ComeToJesus:

It's like all those bonfires you jump inside bush is giving you some fake morale.
Lol
You be werey o cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by Iykoto86(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:
This generation need to engage in one war to balance and sit up some men. We're breeding sissy men these days and it's bad for humanity.

I suggest one war for every generation.
One way or the other bro.
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by Sagefromtheeast: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

War game commentary turned hunger games tragedy

Negotiating a Country break up requires technocrats, economist and strategist and not brainless violent men without thoughts

Ojuckwu's Biafra starved till they surrendered because they failed to plan for basic supplies

South Sudan, never planned well and they became broke instantly even with Oil

Brexit are just finding out in a brutal way that most people they accuse of taking their jobs from poorer EU countries where only doing the major labour of their economy like trailer drivers and logistics pompous Brits won't take cause of social and welfare benefits

Look if you want Biafra bring Okonjo iweala, Pat Utomo, Chimamanda Adeche, Charles Soludo, Philip eawagwami let's talk

Who is chimamanda again
And what exactly does she have to offer, feminism?
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by Iykoto86(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Victory on both sides! Tell them! Even the president, Yakubu Gowon, at that time admitted that there was no winner!
For a tribe to face well equipped Nigeria for 3 years, no be moi-moi!

A developed country would have invited them! By now, Nigeria would have world class weapons by now but bad bellle no gree them grow!

Buhari that was at the war on quota system level that only saw the war from one angle no let us hear word!

He was given another chance to right his wrong but unfortunately he has managed to proof those that said he has ear problem right!

Buhari has no wisdom at all!
lass lass,igbo man go clear them.

1 Like

Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by Iykoto86(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
TripleOh7:

I read it. There's nothing there for me.

What if he listened to the radio during the war?

What if he discusses the war with a retired veteran?

How does that change anything though?

This man was a senator for at least 4 years, he didn't raise a motion to create a national memorial for the war or something if it really touched him.

A few years after his foray into politics, Nigeria is closer to another war than ever before.

Now that he's no longer a senator he's clout chasing

Not cool.
Obviously, you no get the point bro.Nija don cast.
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by chaloskyx: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
we dont care all we want is Nigeria to let the SE leave we don taya
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by mandax: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
TripleOh7:
Awon Twitter senator.
Awon Boko Haram and bandits sympathizer?
Twitter is a mega means to disseminate information. Or do you live in the world of western education is Haram?
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by cardoctor(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hes just trying to make common sense.
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by Rugaria: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:
This generation need to engage in one war to balance and sit up some men. We're breeding sissy men these days and it's bad for humanity.

I'm with you on that!
You my friend is a REAL man!
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by Drella(m): 12:24am On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:

You haven't seen war before and I pray you won't see it.
Ask the participants of the civil war that are still alive,they will tell you.
If war start now,na you go first run comot grin

I feel you are only being sarcastic tho.
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by themanderon: 12:43am On Oct 10, 2021
slim75d:
From 1966 coup to the counter-counter coup and then the civil war changed the socio-polical dynamics of this nation. Things got a little bit better by subsequent government until 2015 when fido dido came on board

Lol@ Fido Dido. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by casppyjay: 12:54am On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:

I read it. There's nothing there for me.

What if he listened to the radio during the war?

What if he discusses the war with a retired veteran?

How does that change anything though?

This man was a senator for at least 4 years, he didn't raise a motion to create a national memorial for the war or something if it really touched him.

A few years after his foray into politics, Nigeria is closer to another war than ever before.

Now that he's no longer a senator he's clout chasing

Not cool.
u are pathologically daft and devoid of working brain cells
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by suffering: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2021
Meanwhile many men born in 1969 - 1972 claim they witnessed the war. Lol.
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by akdjr(m): 1:13am On Oct 10, 2021
How can a man be holding one radio and listening to two station at the same time? Radio Biafra and radio Nigeria
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by Mrnairalandd: 2:11am On Oct 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Victory on both sides! Tell them! Even the president, Yakubu Gowon, at that time admitted that there was no winner!
For a tribe to face well equipped Nigeria for 3 years, no be moi-moi!

A developed country would have invited them! By now, Nigeria would have world class weapons by now but bad bellle no gree them grow!

Buhari that was at the war on quota system level that only saw the war from one angle no let us hear word!

He was given another chance to right his wrong but unfortunately he has managed to proof those that said he has ear problem right!

Buhari has no wisdom at all!

Mr Mumu, stop masturbating over your forefathers failures in the civil war; they got their ass whipped. It’s funny how you guys console yourselves in the East about how you single handedly fought a war… Listen, Nigeria govt didn’t real fight the Igbos cos the federal government was looking forward to bring you guys back into the Union and the rest of the world was watching, so they couldn’t do much.

And stop lying that Igbos fought alone when it was South Africans flying your planes seized and stole from Federal govt by Ojukwu

If Nigeria go all out war with the Igbos, trust me you guys ll obliterated completely.
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by Caseless: 3:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:

you don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by joefelin2345: 3:43am On Oct 10, 2021
SlyDev:
Bad history in Nigeria, no tribe holy

Ibo massacred minorities in South South
Ibo and Fulani jailed Awolowo (Yoruba leader) for 10 years, killed Akintola.
Ibo invaded Midwest and south west

Enough of these cheap emotional blackmails, no body holy
Don't mind them. Let them try such nounsence again?
Re: Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) by musabahago: 3:56am On Oct 10, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
Na music he dey hear cheesy
lol na wa for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.