Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed (42586 Views)

Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Klass99(f): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
smiley
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Lugianostar(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
See you in court Ike as mercy lawyer will resoond soon tagging her unintelligent?

A whole queen of highlight
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by humilitypays(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
na because you no get money, she come get money and level pass you. She only clinched to you at the BBN house as a second option in case she didnt win, so she could use you to cross to Amelikaaa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by eclectic90: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Not true. Success gets into everyone's head who is not disciplined. Some sucessful men behave anyhow to their wife and females and they expect them to take it or females mostly take it because they are benefiting something.
It is not the same with men. Even where a man is benefiting, he still wants to claim oga. That's the only difference.
SmartPolician:
Sorry, boss, but we saw it coming.
It's difficult to manage a woman who's more successful than you. Success easily gets to women's heads and that's the challenge most men face now.

In a world where women are increasingly getting educated and empowered, we will definitely have tons of crashed marriages and disjointed homes/kids. Na the endpoint be that...

I know it sounds awkward, but I don't blame some Islamic/Arabic countries that refused to educate their women. I just dey laugh men wey like the extreme feminists as wives; the marriage will definitely end in premium tears. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Klass99(f): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
smiley
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Rugaria: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
He did thrash that pussy tho..
Way to go..
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Aburada: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar..
Isoright ..

I dey tell you
This niggar just insult mercy eke ..meaning mercy nor dey intelligent

Mercy must respond....grab my bottle.....to wait for her response....
Ike 1 vs 0 mercy for now

It’s that Notre Dame pure water always photo bombing the beer for me
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Adekunle813: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ceenachi:
Social media is her business and you want her to drop her business to suit you. You're not normal oo.

If you say Mercy is not Beautiful, Intelligent and independent, then you need to examine your eyes well.

You're not intelligent

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Gkemz: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
In other words she lacks all these qualities you mentioned which you require of a lady

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by OLRAYS(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
As a man always be on top of ur game....women pride dey over high if they start getting small small change...

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Adakintroy: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
It says a lot about our value set when this girl is shot to the top as winner of what...?
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Darealudeme: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar..
Isoright ..

I dey tell you

Ike 1 vs 0 mercy for now
Why do you like snapping this your white phone?

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by africonn: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Why do people care about others relationship, you wan do orgy? embarassed
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by mightyhaze: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar..
Isoright ..

I dey tell you

Ike 1 vs 0 mercy for now
real damu nigga no dey drink satchet water cool
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by ZooOga: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
The Alpha Male Moto:
Find them
Feel them
Finagle them
F**k them
Forget them cheesy
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Munzy14(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
It's difficult to manage a woman who's more successful than you. Success easily gets to women's heads and that's the challenge most men face now.

In a world where women are increasingly getting educated and empowered, we will definitely have tons of crashed marriages and disjointed homes/kids. I just dey laugh men wey like the extreme feminists as wives; the marriage will definitely end in premium tears. grin
Wahala.....
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by seanjy4konji: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Better leave the Okpo to be distributig her hiv to lagos big boys and lebanese men.
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by hayoholla(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ceenachi:
Social media is her business and you want her to drop her business to suit you. You're not normal oo.

So she's not intelligent, pretty and independent. Nnaa you've not said wetin dey pursue you.

I know a lot of people will still come out to support you because what else. Our dear society wouldn't hear from a woman but will put all the blames on her.

If you say Mercy is not Beautiful, Intelligent and independent, then you need to examine your eyes well.

Bolo, he has been with her to know she's not that intelligent grin. Have you been with her to state otherwise? Otherwise shut-up. grin
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by hayoholla(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
ikechukwu21:
If someone has lots of options, it's best to let them go because if you insist on fighting to become the last man/babe standing, your life will NEVER remain same. You'll become a shadow of your self when the whole thing is over - burned, emotionally worn out, physically drained and your self esteem will be lost for life. And finally you'll keep fighting to keep them in your life. That's totally unhealthy. If I like you and you no like me after one week, I bounce. There's so much to achieve in life and if you let someone make you chase them all the time you'll one day discover that you've wasted about 3-5 years (or more depending on how hooked you are on them) chasing air. If you have to fight to gain love, then it was never love in the first place. Some guys or babe will keep one mugu by the side while they try getting better mates and if the thing no come work out, them go pity you then begin date you and you sef wey be mumu go dey think say you don win the person because of your persistence. Never ever be the rebound guy /babe. Never ever!!!

Oil dey your head bruh. You dey reason well. E be like say I go add ikechukwu join my name sha grin
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by hayoholla(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
SmartPolician:

In a world where women are increasingly getting educated and empowered, we will definitely have tons of crashed marriages and disjointed homes/kids. I just dey laugh men wey like the extreme feminists as wives; the marriage will definitely end in premium tears. grin

Please Remove that smart from your name, it doesn't fit you. Until you learn to see things in a reasonable way, you can add it back, till then you are a dumbpolician grin
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by bodybuilder: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
She got too big for him. Ladies don't like being men they're more successful than. A she probably got bigger fishes wanting her.
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by oluwaahmed: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ceenachi:

So she's not intelligent, pretty and independent. Nnaa you've not said wetin dey pursue you.

I know a lot of people will still come out to support you because what else. Our dear society wouldn't hear from a woman but will put all the blames on her.

Nigger was nothing but a low-life leech who was expecting mercy to give him part of her winnings.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by UltimateStarman: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by DimIsaac10(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Simply put it..... She is a scallywag
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Bawofss(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
if you believe or think this drama will just end here, you will bliv Bubu is the best president in Nigeria
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by cardoctor(m): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2021
She popular pass you and as per woman concerned, na she be boss.
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by SATANlST: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2021
she had a stinking pussy and bleeped the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by BluntCrazeMan: 12:38am On Oct 10, 2021
zukky79:
Bro, move on. The babe done Waka go. Face ur present and future. There are many girls that will fit ur spec requirements, search them out and date them.

Lambo done zoom off with Big gods.
Tell interviewers to stop asking him useless questions
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by suffering: 1:10am On Oct 10, 2021
Mercy is a self-centered human being and I knew straight from the house that the relationship would not last outside. The guy put a lot into it for someone who claimed he could catch anyone else. His words and actions never matched plus antagonist housemates kept speculating she was the older of the pair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Di'ja Rocks Ankara Braids (Photos) / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.