Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed (42588 Views)

Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by adesegun121(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Who ask you
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Mko123(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
I prefer commenting on Mtn network fluctuation thread than putting my scenting mouth on this issue above me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Nonexisting1: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
However you try, you can never put leash on a street dog.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by SocialJustice: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mumu American boy.
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dude still waiting after how many years

Hello boy.... Get a life and move on. What you lamenting about will still fvck you at a price.

Her pvssy got a price tag
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
BigSarah:
Lol...you couldn't meet up

And thats what relationship should be about?

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Mko123(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
[Wetinquote [/color]author=adesegun121 post=10659515[color=#990000][color=#06]Who ask you[/quote]
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by buchivik(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gf
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Dicedpineappple(f): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
U suddenly realized the relationship was based on social media like and comments abi?

The same social media that were both of you...
Oga talk another thing

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Basically he's saying that mercy is a air head.
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by toujurs: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
How mercy even won, still amazes me. And how Nengi could own a house in lekki after leaving the big brother house still amazes me, even lekan that won doesn't own a home on the island yet

6 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by vickydevoka(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
Sorry, boss, but we saw it coming.
It's difficult to manage a woman who's more successful than you. Success easily gets to women's heads and that's the challenge most men face now.

In a world where women are increasingly getting educated and empowered, we will definitely have tons of crashed marriages and disjointed homes/kids. Na the endpoint be that...

I know it sounds awkward, but I don't blame some Islamic/Arabic countries that refused to educate their women. I just dey laugh men wey like the extreme feminists as wives; the marriage will definitely end in premium tears. grin
We have same opinion and mindset towards Lady

4 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Geloulou:
Move on bro she became ahead of you

Ahead in what way? Money isn’t the only yardstick. It also doesn’t mean mercy is happy as money can’t buy u real happiness.

From what he said people’s opinions affected them bt I think it’s deeper than that. Ike wasn’t stepping up with the minimum drive not money per se mercy needed in a guy.

It was like he was dragging her backwards or mercy was forcing him to go forward with the right goals and ambitions.

Bt even with that low drive ike had good qualities mercy wanted in a man.
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by MiracleMe7: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
All those ashawoooo wey you dey carry go vacation why you no marry any one of them?
Pls, leave us alone. When we are warning you about mercy you said that you will continue to wash her pants and that is not our concern.
Mercy has moved on, so face your front Mr man

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by merits(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin
Bros I hope you have cut your own share from clitoricake be she move on?

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by AquilasDei: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by funshint(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Back to her roots...

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Kobicove(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Na you sabi that one undecided

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by geezynoni: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
Sorry, boss, but we saw it coming.
It's difficult to manage a woman who's more successful than you. Success easily gets to women's heads and that's the challenge most men face now.

In a world where women are increasingly getting educated and empowered, we will definitely have tons of crashed marriages and disjointed homes/kids. Na the endpoint be that...

I know it sounds awkward, but I don't blame some Islamic/Arabic countries that refused to educate their women. I just dey laugh men wey like the extreme feminists as wives; the marriage will definitely end in premium tears. grin
You seem like someone that's easily intimidated by a woman's success.

4 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by seyz91(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar..
Isoright ..

I dey tell you
This niggar just insult mercy eke ..meaning mercy nor dey intelligent

Mercy must respond....grab my bottle.....to wait for her response....
Ike 1 vs 0 mercy for now
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by chaloskyx: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
IT BROKE DOWN CAUSE YOU WERE NOT MAKING MONEY LIKE HER AND SHE WAS NOW WAY BEYOND YOUR LEVEL SIMPLE. IF YOU STILL WANT HER HUSTLE BECOME SUCCESSFUL AND SHE WOULD RUN BACK TO YOU LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by seyz91(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
cheesy
kenzysmith:
My brother you should be glad the relationship didn't lead to marriage because Mercy na high grade ashana, big okpo. U escape a bullet man
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by SmartPolician: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
geezynoni:

You seem like someone that's easily intimidated by a woman's success.

Not really. What I stated here is a fact that happens to most women. I have a personal experience. A female friend changed overnight because she started earning some peanuts.

Everyone in her office was complaining about her attitude until she exchanged words with a fetish colleague who struck her with a strange ailment. No be person tell am make e calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Enyimbamercedes: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Iyke the American and Mercy the Owerrican

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Aganju849: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU0Llp6rwaX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mercy na hungry olocho, that is why your relationship crashed
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by shantti(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar..
Isoright ..

I dey tell you

Ike 1 vs 0 mercy for now

Guy, u drink too much, take it easy

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by BigYash: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother you should be glad the relationship didn't lead to marriage because Mercy na high grade ashana, big okpo. U escape a bullet man
That should be his testimony

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by bidex005(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
It's the chilled Heineken for me
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar..
Isoright ..

I dey tell you

Ike 1 vs 0 mercy for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Ofadaman(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Holding nothing against women but most women are not wired to manage power, fame and success. Men's ego isn't also built to be subdued or measured at par level by a successful woman.

As women become more exposed and educated ,they'd begin to strive for equality aggressively, (this isn't bad at all) but except when it's used emotionally rather than logically. The end of it is usually failed marriages, and/or single parenthood especially in our parochial system we operate here.

A man can either be weak or evil, if given an option it's better to be evil than weak, a weak man gets nothing , he's disrespected, he's tested , manipulated and given nothing, an evil man is feared and gets what he wants. Women hate weak men and as a man if you find yourself in such situation choose evil than weakness.

Pass this on to your sons.

6 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Henrydata(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
wunmi590:

After you have finished pouring more than 100 times, bad guy, you now realised that shes too addicted to social media...
don't be shocked if Ike only slept with her more than twice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide / Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.