Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? (34434 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone / Tecno Unveiled New Phantom Smartphone Yesterday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by FashionCookie(f): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Liposure:
checked the price on konga. The phone is worth 335k. Thats price for a half plot of land in some parts of nigeria. Na economy cause am otherwise guys won't be this envious at a well to do woman.
;DI swear down...
E fit be 2nd hand sef...na them wan kee themselves put.
Even if na new phone sef wetin concern them
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by fsb(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
SpaceAngel:
A man is asking questions on how to recover stolen item and people are responding with irrelevant answers.
Why is the wife entering bus, misplaced priority and that his place is not Lekki. How does this solve his problem? He replied that wife's car refused starting, and he wasn't around that's why she took the bus. Is it a crime to go by bus.

Issue is there insecurity in the land. She was robbed at gunpoint and this can happen whether she's in her car or not.

After reading some response on this forum, one understands why people fail exams.

There are really troubling responses on this thread. I dont know if its the economy, poverty, wickedness, ignorance, the fact that people dont care about anyone but themselves, Schadenfreude or a little bit of everything.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by edoairways: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=vickydevoka post=106604758]
I agree with the last paragraph. How can u buy a phone of 350k n be jumping bus. Though 9ja ladies are very stingy the will never buy it themselves. The will rather buy makeup or clothes[/quote]
Not all of them as there are many hardworking ladies who could afford it
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
DeanOlamide:

Says Who?

You can…..

That theories of yours is long gone …

iPhone can be bypass and you can make call with it and browse with it ….

Right tech will do that for you….

The only problem will be that you can’t receive Software update from Apple but you can do every other things with the phone ….

Call
Internet

Just anything …..

Money will fix that for you ….

iPhone can be redirected from its original owner ……

Just stay careful with your phone and don’t allow it get into the wrong hand …

Hold it jealously ..
Are you sure? Am talking about iPhone X and above. Last I checked they said it’s not possible.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Tpave:
it's been recovered. Thanks a lot

You’re welcome

Was it tracked
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Awoyaya in Lekki? That's after Ajah o.

She should login to her apple account and mark the phone as stolen lost. If you really want it retrieved you can get police involved but dem go collect you Sha. The real problem is that iPhones are difficult to sell complete. The thieves may have sold it off to people who will balkanise the phone for parts, which are often
more expensive than the complete phone itself

Oh really ?
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by vickydevoka(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=edoairways post=106627379][/quote]
Can't be all.

Buh if u wanna be successful in life, look out for virtues Women and career driven women.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by IAmshandy(m): 1:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Tpave:
it has been recovered
How did you recover it? my iPhone 11 pro max was also stolen. Please drop how you were able to find it
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by DeanOlamide(m): 5:50am On Oct 11, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
Are you sure? Am talking about iPhone X and above. Last I checked they said it’s not possible.

100% …….

Nah money e go chop you…

The last one a tech did for X pro was 85k ….

Your phone back to normal …

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by SavageResponse(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Blamziefarmz:
iPhone 11 but she Dey enter bus at 6am go work . Misplaced priority

The thing weak me sef
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Silbart: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Lotusflowerbomb: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
GoshenNLA:
Go to iCloud.com, you can report the phone stolen put your number there to be reached, the person might call you for a bargain, I’m talking from experience though, I was called for a bargain.
The person that stole the phone or whom are you referring to?
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by GoshenNLA(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lotusflowerbomb:
The person that stole the phone or whom are you referring to?
Exactly, the person that stole it
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Shobbyxi(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ladies and yahoo boys like showing off.
So sad and depressing for you to think Phone is a show off
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Shobbyxi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

He is Right. No mature n responsible person will be jumping bus with iPhone 11,12 or 13. Only ladies n yahoo boys do that
Boss which car would 250k buy you.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Shobbyxi(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
If dem say na shithole una dey stay , some of you will start foaming at the mouth.

If not a shithole where do people make excuses for criminality? They are not asking why criminals have become so bold instead they are asking why someone will get on a bus with a phone.
SMH
Tbh
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Shobbyxi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dminister:
Why will your wife be working for someone and be using iPhone 11? People are really living above their means just to impress other people. Money she can use set up a business for herself and stop working for someone.

People don't have common sense when the urge to impress is always there.
what in the name of poverty is this
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by vickydevoka(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Shobbyxi:
Boss which car would 250k buy you.
Boss, dats y u get savings account.

Even to hold phone of 150k de jump bus or Keke for p. H de fear me.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Shobbyxi(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tpave:
It has been tracked and recovered this afternoon with just 10k
please how o
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Dminister(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Shobbyxi:
what in the name of poverty is this

The name of poverty is your name
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Shobbyxi(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Boss, dats y u get savings account.

Even to hold phone of 150k de jump bus or Keke for p. H de fear me.
I Dey hold phone of 450k dey enter anything o. Bike, Keke, Bolt, and I drive out sometimes too depending on how fast I have to get somewhere.

Plus God my back I have nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Holamilekan97(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2021
Rastaramsey:
Your story sef no even rhythm...
You bought iPhone 11 and you dey enter molue.....
Mumu

How much is iPhone 11? Ordinary 11 oo. So if you see person wey dey use UK Used 12pro max worth 575k for public transport you go stone am Abi? Una dey crazyyy for this nairaland so. Smh shocked

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2021
U guys are mad

He’s got his money

He’s got the choice to buy anything

He’s working

Wetin concern una with person buy iPhone 11 for him wife or why the wife enter public transport

You are all mad

It’s pute poverty worrying you guys

Most of the people posting shit don’t even ave an iPhone 6 talk less of 11

Check dem na Android users dem be

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by makydebbie(f): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2021
Dminister:

You are stupid and its your generation that has poverty mentality. I wonder how many times you spread your legs for food

Same number of times your mother does tbh
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Dminister(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=makydebbie post=106667220]

Same number of times your mother does tbh

For you came for my mother shows your mother is a murderfucking bitch. Bitching around runs in your family.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Rastaramsey(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=Holamilekan97 post=106663189]

How much is iPhone 11? Ordinary 11 oo. So if you see person wey dey use UK Used 12pro max worth 575k for public transport you go stone am Abi? Una dey crazyyy for this nairaland so. Smh

U dey use 11promax and u no get car.....
As per married person wey u be..
U be ode...
For ur info, I dey use iPhone 11 pro... And I know the requirements....
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Holamilekan97(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=Rastaramsey post=106674441][/quote]

Tell me which car you wan buy with iPhone 11 even 12 self. Something wey no fit buy EOD!! DAMNNN! Poverty don chop your brain grin. Una dey hype iPhone 11 like say Na 1M+ shiiii. I'm not sorry to say "Ori yin ti buru" sir.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Rastaramsey(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Holamilekan97:

Tell me which car you wan buy with iPhone 11 even 12 self. Something wey no fit buy EOD!! DAMNNN! Poverty don chop your brain grin. Una dey hype iPhone 11 like say Na 1M+ shiiii. I'm not sorry to say "Ori yin ti buru" sir.

As per idiot wey you be, I no go help you argue....
Married man or woman wey buy iPhone 11 and he no get car or means of transportation na idiot...
I no fi blame you... I fi feed you for a year without shaking.....
If only you know how much dey my bank account...
Goodbye bastard, don't ever tag me...
Just pray say make we no meet....
If my guys catch you for area for upper saponba enh, you hear am...
As per the bastard wey you be, nah online boss una be...
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Holamilekan97(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Rastaramsey:

As per idiot wey you be, I no go help you argue....
Married man or woman wey buy iPhone 11 and he no get car or means of transportation na idiot...
I no fi blame you... I fi feed you for a year without shaking.....
If only you know how much dey my bank account...
Goodbye bastard, don't ever tag me...
Just pray say make we no meet....
If my guys catch you for area for upper saponba enh, you hear am...
As per the bastard wey you be, nah online boss una be...

You fit feed me for a year? Well me I go feed you and your family join till una die! See poverty reason grin. Bruhhh I fit bet my left yansh you no get up to 20k for your account grin. E sure me die. My Dog dey chop better pass you. And who's online boss btw me and you? Na you fit feed person for a year without shaking now grin. Ẹranko wey dey form boss. If you really get money as you dey claim then iPhone 11 no suppose dey wow your life grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Tpave(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
tolakush92:
U guys are mad

He’s got his money

He’s got the choice to buy anything

He’s working

Wetin concern una with person buy iPhone 11 for him wife or why the wife enter public transport

You are all mad

It’s pute poverty worrying you guys

Most of the people posting shit don’t even ave an iPhone 6 talk less of 11

Check dem na Android users dem be
LOL...I don laugh tire. Poverty mentality
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by queenfav(f): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Blamziefarmz:
iPhone 11 but she Dey enter bus at 6am go work . Misplaced priority
Omo,shots fired.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by DaddyYoo: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Yes but the result isn't 100% guaranteed
Chief text me on WhatsApp abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12)

TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / How To Stop Unsolicited Messages From Mtn,airtel,glo, Others / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.