Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? (34447 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone / Tecno Unveiled New Phantom Smartphone Yesterday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by CuteEmma(f): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
I swear. Stupidity. Not even uber. People always living above their means.... Tueh
Read the comment below yours, shame on you right??

Poor people, always angry and filled with hate.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Boniwhite: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2021
motionarena:
proverty mentality has destroyed you.
How much is iPhone 11 anyway. That you must have a car before you get.

Judging by your statement you are destined for poverty
link me na,i no get work like this
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by supereagle(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Tpave:
Her car broke down and couldn't start that morning according to her and I travelled.
It was a big mistake on her side for taking such decision.
That's not the issue now, I just asked if there could be a way to recover it?

Sorry, I shall get back to you. Let search one I was given.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by supereagle(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2021
Try this Tpave:

BEST WAY TO TRACE YOUR STOLEN PHONE WITHOUT GOING TO POLICE STATION

If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.

Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.

Each phone carries a unique
IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.

This is how it works:

1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.

2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.

3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.

4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________

5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by kingxsamz(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Dminister:

You are the most dumbest person that have ever quoted me on this Nairaland.

How does having an IPhone while working for someone and selling a vote for a thousand Naira correlate? You actually typed what you have been living on scalawag like you.

You no bright sha.
How does owning an IPhone while working for someone translate to "living above your means", or "trying to impress people"? So only those who own businesses should use Iphone? grin
Omo, you dull. Na poverty mentality dey worry you sha. No wonder.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by lapazi(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2021
helpee:
Dubai? what kind of comparison is that? The gold silk where there is practically no security apart from security cameras, do you see armed robbers there? If armed robbers can raid the gold sulk, they will gather gold and diamonds worth nothing less than 10 billion yet they can't.....So are you comparing that kind of security with Nigeria where thieves will want to raid a town and will attack police station first to prevent them from mobilising? You guys just like to talk so we can know you have been to UK and Dubai. It is actually senseless to board a public transport with iPhone 11 in Nigeria except you don't plan to answer calls in the bus at all. So you know naira is shit....as shitty as naira is, many people can't see 1k to feed themselves so they will steal your own.

This is completely ridiculous and we can go on and on...

I don't want to come off as showing off- but I will anyway- I once wore a certain brand of watch to a store in Naif and someone there told me that I was gonna draw attention to myself and advised I don't take the late-night train because it was pretty late!

Plus this can even happen in your car, in traffic!

Can you hear your self really...

Security? oh! is that the excuse?

iPhone 11? really? come street for mainland and see how boys dey flaunt gadgets/chains leaving their best life amidst all this chaos!

Guy stop stumbling on the remote control in your leaving room and go out more...

is this an unfortunate incident? yes- could it have been avoided?- yes?

See man! don't because of the struggle and suffering in the land as an excuse to dunk on someone that appears to live a more comfortable life.

Things go better sha!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Starz825(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Blamziefarmz:
iPhone 11 but she Dey enter bus at 6am go work . Misplaced priority
Nairalanders huna don craze finish cheesy...
Person come here for suggestions..
See wetin you nak am grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by marsup: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2021
If her SIM is still in the phone, you can track it, using the help of her service provider.
Well, I hope there are no funny videos on it? Let it not turn from theft to blackmail.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Blamziefarmz: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Tpave:
Her car broke down and couldn't start that morning according to her and I travelled.
sorry about that . Do u still have the phone case
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Blamziefarmz: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
motionarena:
proverty mentality has destroyed you.
How much is iPhone 11 anyway. That you must have a car before you get.

Judging by your statement you are destined for poverty
myopic worthless waste of sperm … it’s not about the price but your own safety knowing fully well we are in trying times . Holding an iPhone while receiving calls alone at the bus stop attracts all kind of evils in this Lagos . Always have a small phone for such trips .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Starz825(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Zenithh:

Sorry about that.

And if u ask her...she would tell u she had bad feelings that very day...one mind telling her not to go out that early etc

This is d reason why we all should always listen to our instinct...we so much disrespect that inner voice,,,that voice is d voice of truth and wisdom.

Guy..you are right
You are damn right
If I had listened to that voice I would have missed the accident Satan prepared for me last month....
Guy...but my issue with the voice be say....he no dey shout on person...he dey always sound too cool.....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Richie77: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Sorry for the loss, criminals are aware or trackers. They sell in parts but no harm trying to track it. Guys here to abuse without solution can pls go back to their graves.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by FashionCookie(f): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
beautyhd:

You guys attack without sense.
You don't know she can still be robbed even in her own car.
It's out of bad belle...
That's to show u d hatred dwelling in people's mind. Bcus d lady dey use iphone11 so make she no enter public transport again?
Their hatred and bitternes is that the lady is using an iphone...very bitter sef of pple.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by FashionCookie(f): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Look at the comments above.....damnnn.

So someone can not have iPhone 11 and still enter public transport...

What is damnnn wrong with Nigerians and thier way of reasoning
Bidy dey pepper them say she dey use iphone...
Bad belle everywhere...God forbid!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by FashionCookie(f): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
bonnyhope:

How much is iPhone 11

Smh
I swear...
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Rastaramsey(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=guru90 post=106608100]

No she go enter flight because of normal iPhone....[ote]

Are you that blind to see that the story is fake
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Bayoibee: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Till today I still don’t understand why Apple will let iPhones to be to be turned off without putting in the passcode or turn on/off data or airplane mode without passcode. If the phone can’t be turned off or the data then it’ll be easy to track early enough not waiting till the thieves connect to the internet first

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Johel(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Blamziefarmz:

I swear...lol
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Dfavouredone: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Blamziefarmz:

So the people that uses bus to go work are not human beings? Does owning an iPhone makes one super special that he can't enter bus again.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Ola17: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bayoibee:
Till today I still don’t understand why Apple will let iPhones to be to be turned off without putting in the passcode or turn on/off data or airplane mode without passcode. If the phone can’t be turned off or the data then it’ll be easy to track early enough not waiting till the thieves connect to the internet first

This is a good question. Though they might have designed it this way so you can easily turn off your phone in case your phone freezes or a rogue app hijacks your phone.
Also remember that a thief can easily remove your sim making it hard to track even if s/he can’t turn it off.

In the other hand, there's an app that does that for jailbroken phones(not encouraged) through Cydia.
You can also set up your iPhone so that you can’t turn on airplane mode from the Lock Screen.

Cheers.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Akinh: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tpave:
I just bought the phone for just 2 weeks ago. She entered bus in the morning about 6am and she was dispossessed of the phone on gun point around Mayfair garden, awoyaya area in Lekki.
Pls any idea of how I can track down the phone?
why buying phone that you don't even know how it works in first place...Kai
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by MummyD2020(f): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Some comments here are loaded with jealousy, ignorance and arrogance. Thank God she is hale and hearty first . Life is more important
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by helpee(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
lapazi:

This is completely ridiculous and we can go on and on...

I don't want to come off as showing off- but I will anyway- I once wore a certain brand of watch to a store in Naif and someone there told me that I was gonna draw attention to myself and advised I don't take the late-night train because it was pretty late!

Plus this can even happen in your car, in traffic!

Can you hear your self really...

Security? oh! is that the excuse?

iPhone 11? really? come street for mainland and see how boys dey flaunt gadgets/chains leaving their best life amidst all this chaos!

Guy stop stumbling on the remote control in your leaving room and go out more...

is this an unfortunate incident? yes- could it have been avoided?- yes?

See man! don't because of the struggle and suffering in the land as an excuse to dunk on someone that appears to live a more comfortable life.

Things go better sha!
I won't say much. You are telling me about Lagos or UK? you showing off? To who? I've been to more than 70 countries and still counting. Two Olympics, two world cups and will be three in Qatar next year. If not for covid, my Olympics would have been three. A doctor in Lagos for years...later relocated to Australia. You better come down and learn. Who cares about your iPhone 11. We are telling you it is not safe in Lagos to board a public bus at 6am with iPhone 11 you are saying thrash about dubai

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by kingsceedon(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Blamziefarmz:

The OP and his wife na Yoruba people naw.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Elobest(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Reporting this issue here is one of the biggest mistakes you made.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Calicoe: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Blamziefarmz:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by BRATISLAVA: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
mfm04622:

When did 6 am become odd hours?

When they began killing and robbing people at that time.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Anndrew(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Blamziefarmz:
..mehn d tin weak me...u just spoke my mind
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Anndrew(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tpave:
OK...now I get ur point...she would have hire bolt or user...anyway d deed is done...just report to police station,they will help u track d phone but just know u are dealing with the typical naija police..just hold ur raba
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by lapazi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
helpee:
I won't say much. You are telling me about Lagos or UK? you showing off? To who? I've been to more than 70 countries and still counting. Two Olympics, two world cups and will be three in Qatar next year. If not for covid, my Olympics would have been three. A doctor in Lagos for years...later relocated to Australia. You better come down and learn. Who cares about your iPhone 11. We are telling you it is not safe in Lagos to board a public bus at 6am with iPhone 11 you are saying thrash about dubai

I almost called it but didn’t want to be too forward.

I knew you had to be living outside Nigeria to come off this angry.

Oga naija never spoil reach that level

I don’t even know how to respond again…
Abeg awon lagosians this bros said it’s not safe boarding a bus at 6am…lol

Pls watch this, it’s your type they are referring to here!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU0RAN7JVCX/
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Yunus2012(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
He is probably jobless and one of those doing fine Bara or Yahoo Yahoo.
Kajaard:

6am is ODD HOURS in Lagos? Or you just feel like talking
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by riches4me(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
But wait! What if the OP is d thief, looking for ideas on how to go about his spoil. Since he's faceless. Just thinking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Smartphone Addicts Now Have Their Own Walking Lane In China [must See] / Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy / Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.