Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (55601 Views)

Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021: Finalists Making It To The Jungle To Be Known Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Octopusssy(f): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
I'm a female, but I don't agree with this choice abeg.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Peppysco: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
That means I won't watch the show then.
Can't stand that dirty LovePeddler.

Your loss, wait for BBNaija to start again before you put on your TV

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by greypencils: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Quiny32323:
Most people we boycott this programme because of her,believe me!!
I swear,as I saw her name, I hissed. When Nollywood boys dey. Mike Ezuruonye for better by far.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Bamzyriches451: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Okay
Make the show begin start
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by greypencils: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
mashad:
Some people don't know the difference between an anchor and taskmaster
People know the difference. They just want to be able to put a face to a show. Ik was the face of BBA, Ebuka that of BBN, Frank Edohor, WWTBAM. Toke is face of what, BBN or GUS? Ppl would rather she sticks to her BBN gig and allow fresh faces be the face of GUS. Fresh faces plenty for industry, no be only her.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by WoundedLamb: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Some people are living, others are hating.

Congrats to the lady!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Mrpojj(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Everything is ready about the show apart from a start date. Lol. Unserious lot. Toke is distributing her coochie to the right hands with these steady gigs she’s getting.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
That means I won't watch the show then.
Can't stand that dirty LovePeddler.
You bragged that you will watch it since. Watch the thing. Nairalanders are counting on you to make this show bigger than BBNaija.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Tmb78(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
gentlestdude:
wow you have such hatred against your fellow human being
And people who have been writing terrible things not only about Toke,(who is not the taskmaster by the way,but Kunle Remi) but also her tribe don't have such hatred for their fellow human abi?
You conveniently looked away from those derogatory comments!
And to think that the same set of people are the ones who always, always shout,THEY HATE US.

We all are deceiving ourselves!!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Congrats to Toke.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
mashad:
Some people don't know the difference between an anchor and taskmaster
This is Nairaland, the playground for educated illiterates.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Benwems:
This is the reason I wouldn’t watch the show. Silly of them.
You were never a fan to begin with. All the promises you made to watch the show were hot air as usual.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Octopusssy:
I'm a female, but I don't agree with this choice abeg.
You’re not a female.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
dhareh:
The show is just making its return after 7 years, they’ll need not just a popular face but someone that has her own brand and a certain amount of social media followers irrespective of controversies (which is normal in entertainment world anyways). They made a good choice with Kunle Remi as task master, by all standard Toke compliments that well. Nancy Isimi is good but Toke makinwa is better for a show that is just making a return after several year and wanting to meet some certain standards and viewership…… and she wouldn’t even be running around the bush anyway, she’s just the host Kunle Remi is task master
Shhh… the educated illiterates need to exercise their fingers and non-erudite opinions. How dare you enlighten them?!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
torqque7:

For real cos I won't be caught watching it EVER COS OF THIS OLOSHO angry
Without her you still wouldn’t.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Soo much hate, vailed tribalism and vile from grown men towards a woman.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
hedonido:
The Gulder brand is a VERY masculine brand. I don't see how Toke is a good fit.
I’ve seen many women drink Gulder. It’s not like one earns a bottle only in a battleground.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
naturefellow:
reasons which are often misguided and for selfish interests...
Large following on social media
Controversy
Sex appeal
...these days, which doesn't seat well with stock/original viewers (not just band-wagon, reactionary audience typical with BBN).
How do you know BBNaija is about band wagons if you don’t watch it? Nairalander, revealing yourself?
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
CUMIN:
I won't watch a show where a love peddler is the anchor.
The audience won’t miss you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
BigYash:
Make them keep the show to themselves. Dem don spoil am,with this Toke thing.. There are better and more intelligent ladies they would have used. She don go sell market give the organizers undecided
I’ll watch at least two episodes to see what the fuss’s about.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Kunle Remi is the taskmaster not Toke.

It's one thing to read, comprehending is more important.
This is Nairaland. If everyone had sense Seun would go out of business since.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
pennywys:
Anything pussy can not do doesn't exist
It cannot piss at an angle.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
JoeEeL:
THAT'S IT.

FROM THE LIKES OF CHIDI MOKEME TO HIS SEX-SELLLING THING... ?

INTEREST DEAD. I'M OUT... sad
You won’t have watched anyway.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Theknowledge:
Most people we boycott this programme because of her,believe me!!

I was genuinely looking forward to this show, but now I can't have anything to do with it
You were never a fan.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
AuroraBrls:
This is a big let down and a minus for Gulder Ultimate Search.

They should have taken Tonto Dikeh, Tacha, That Yoruba Empire Lady that releases sexy nudes yearly or the new Holoesho grads and exstudents from BBN 2021, if the criteria for GUS anchor was a sexy symbol

Heineken and NBPlc una fall hands big time

When Macho hunky street credible male celebrities full the industry wey una for pick...
Heineken is the company which makes Gulder? What won’t I read on Nairaland? Lol.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
enemyofprogress:
She can’t handle it. They’ve killed the suspense and the programme
#Story.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
suffering:
#Story.
woman wrapper
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

True but her followers niches is mostly vibes and cruise, i doubt if GUS would get the needed audience from her fans
If it doesn’t then it’s not up to par. One can’t force me to watch a dead show because of an exciting host.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
HRMK:
nor be wifey to d pilot be dat?more money....owo ti po....po....
Omotola?
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
koyyes:
People that were rejoicing over bbn ending don jam jam. grin
Lol. They are a confused lot.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Corporate2020: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Congrats to her,one thing about this woman is her zeal to succeed without letting her past affect her,shame on that blacky ex boyfriend Maje Ayida I'm happy Toke is bigger than him

Sex sells real good. I buy sex too and I can see you also sell too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Who Is Your Favourite Housemate? / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy / BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.