Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

1 Euro Houses For Sale In Italy: Here's How To Get Yours - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1 Euro Houses For Sale In Italy: Here's How To Get Yours (717 Views)

Police Car Hits Nigerian During Chase In Italy. Photos / Ogochukwu Efeizomor, Nigerian Engineer Who Survives By Begging In Italy / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Euro Houses For Sale In Italy: Here's How To Get Yours by Mandynews(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
"Out of roughly 630 empty buildings, up to 250 could be sold for €1. says Pratola Peligna councillor Paolo Di Bacco.

Have you heard about the trending 1 euro houses for sale in Italy? Wondering how to get one for yourself?

Well, it’s true.

The Italian government is giving away abandon houses in Pratola Peligna.

In this article, you’ll discover how to get a 1 euro house in Italy.

You can buy your dream house in Italy right now for 1 euro.

Let me tell you how you can secure one for yourself.

Why Is Italy Selling Homes For €1?

You’ve probably seen the trending reports about the Pratola Peligna property for sale for 1 euro recently. 

It sounds like lies, right?

Is the news factual? YES. This is a hundred per cent happening right now.

The main question is: WHY?

The main reason is Italy’s town of Pratola Peligna has suffered from a population decay — Many homes were left behind as families fled in search of a brighter future elsewhere. The dilapidated state of their old homes has been exacerbated over the years by several earthquakes.

So how does it all work?

How Can I Buy A House For $1 In Italy

You’ll need to fill out an application to buy a house in Italy. Applications can be found on Pratola Peligna town hall website.

The website to download the application form can be found here.

Some Facts You Should Know

1. As a buyer, you must stay to develop the house
2. Pratola Peligna will not require buyers to pay a deposit to guarantee they'll renovate their new home.
3. You will face a €10,000 fine if you fail to register a detailed plan of building works within six months.

Source: https://mandynews.com/1-euro-houses-for-sale-in-italy/

1 Share

Re: 1 Euro Houses For Sale In Italy: Here's How To Get Yours by ednut1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Many of them had no child or few children. Well there are consequences of every movement or actions, feminism and wokeness

(1) (Reply)

My Passport Never Show / Best Place To Start Life In Abuja / How To Travel From Abakaliki To Enugu By PMT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.