Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

New Nations Will Arise. However, Why Don't Nigerians Like Southerners. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Nations Will Arise. However, Why Don't Nigerians Like Southerners. (1370 Views)

When Will Arise Tv Discuss Peter Obi Arrest In Uk? / Ooni Of Ife: Politicians Playing Nigerians Like Ludo, They're All The Same / New nations shall soon emerge from Africa.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: New Nations Will Arise. However, Why Don't Nigerians Like Southerners. by SweetiliciousD: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Igbos have never claimed responsibility for their attacks even though they do brag about how they are going to brought their regionthe Zoo into the knee.

So like Boko Haram, Iike Igbos

Let BOKOHARAM protest worldwide as IPOB do.

A country with your reasoning pattern can never rise above its knees. IPOB brought the zoo to its knees with lethal weapon of TRUTH. Yes the zoo is in disarray!

The sun will surely rise.

All hail Biafra

1 Like

Re: New Nations Will Arise. However, Why Don't Nigerians Like Southerners. by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2021
cazchi:

Thanks for being civil! Fair points raised. The Northerners we know, won't give up power. It is the only field they dominate. PDP and APC are one and hence we have the illusion of choice. No independent can run in Nigeria, so you must join these parties and then get endorsed by them first to have any hope of Leading. This is why the PVC is just a smoke screen.

About the Niger Delta. I don't think it's a question about whether they want to be with Biafra or Oduduwa. Its simply a cultural and geographical matter. A chunk of the region has cultural ties to the Igbos, a chunk to the Yorubas. The group in between will have to decide where their interests are better served. I say this because the Biafrans in their Fundamental Principles document have stated that true Federalism will exist. Meaning the Niger Delta region will control its resources and people, teach in the language etc, while other regions do the same. This defeats the "domination" argument. Its baffling how many people have been swayed by Nigerian propaganda that says otherwise. I haven't seen the rule book of the Oduduwans.

I agree with you on the 2023 point being a deciding factor, however, it might not last that long depending on how Buhari and his govenrment handle MNK and Igboho's matter this year.
It will not take 25 years as i see this break as very imminent. Nigeria has escalated the issue to the point that its on everyone's mind. The noble thing to do is call a referendum to really hear the voice of the people. It was done in the case of whether part of Cameroon wanted to be in Nigeria or not in 1961. Why not now?

Brilliant and matured response!

Are you from the south-south? If so, what ethnicity?
Re: New Nations Will Arise. However, Why Don't Nigerians Like Southerners. by cazchi: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Brilliant and matured response!

Are you from the south-south? If so, what ethnicity?

Mba. Abum onye Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Fear Who No Fear China(video) / Igbo Presidency: Stop Accusing The North, You’re Not Sincere – Nwosu Slam Southe / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.