Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years (13587 Views)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC / Travel Ban : How Shias Led Nigeria Into Trump's Latest Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Nonsense

Nigerians are Nigeria's biggest problem not any stupid Political party we created

See how our boys behave abroad then you wonder what seem to be the curse

Dust bin comments

Go and wash your brain
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2021
Decide2rise:
What happened credibility ? People of your type are the main reason Africa has remained retrogressive

How is Africa retrogressive?
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2021
Validated:

With fraudulent results from Kano, Bornu and Katsina, where voting were more than registered votes ... underaged voters inclusive? Why did you people burn down the house of Kano INEC commissioner, killing him and his enture family, just a week after INEC fraudulent results? To cover the fraud?

Jega should hide his face in shame. Jonathan naively choose him because he was presented to him as an upright person, unknown to Jonathan, he was a wolf in sheep clothing. He had the opportunity to do the right thing, but blew it. Who is he complaing to now? Oh, the money APC promised him must have finished. Sorry, Jega's name is in history as foisting a disaster on Nigeria.

Decide2rise:
Stop saying that man. If you have short term memory some of us don't. Jegga rigged Buhari in with under age voting in the north and everyone knows it

I really should cultivate the habit of not responding to folks on this forum.

If the results were fraudulent as you stipulated, why didn't Jonathan, the incumbent at the time fight the the results up until supreme court?

He was THE INCUMBENT which means

1. Buhari didn't have any power over the supreme court justices to influence anything?

2. Buhari didn't have influence over the armed forces and couldn't have fostered any violence.

The truth is that Jonathan was an ineffectual buffoon who was piss drunk most of the time and as corrupt as Nigerian politicians come.

Get over his loss already please.
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Raph82(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2021
When this one was busy rigging for APC, hardly did he know that he will be later sidelined and forgotten. Nobody even knew he's still existing. Now he wants his voice to be heard, u never know anything, we go all suffer am together. The journey still far, so make u start ur cry now. Bastard.
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Help2020: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2021
xpressionx:
You are a mad man.
You were at the forefront of the people who foisted the Mannequin on us.
He was doing his job,why do you have problem with that?
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by jumpandpas(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:
He's absolutely correct.

Don't mind them. Some of them were in primary school during that election, so they didn't know what happened.

Jonathan lost, fair and square. Simple.

GEJ Lost fair and square with Jega's underage voters in the North?
Jega is a big fool. He allowed underage voters in the north.
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by wisdom042(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2021
Why always put the blame on party Abi no be 2 party system dem dey practice for Yankee and tins still dey go well. Naija no dey like take responsibility for anything just blame blame every time
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Freelane33(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2021
EMI KONIFEEEE SI OSELU ONIRESSIIIII ATI ABETELE cool
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Dikegodspower(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=xpressionx post=106601778]You are a mad man.
You were at the forefront of the people who foisted the Mannequin on us

No mind d idiot.
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Sonn(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2021
These people can only fool some people but definitely not me, oga Jagga Nigeria did not come into existence 21 years ago, i personally know the people from a certain part of this country that have ruled and ruined this country, but some of you keeps shouting PDP! PDP!! while some of you with deceitful mind do mention APC a times to make it look like they are been honest, and the people destroying country keeps doing it till date, Ndi ala Ndi ala
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2021
jumpandpas:

GEJ Lost fair and square with Jega's underage voters in the North?
Jega is a big fool. He allowed underage voters in the north.

So why didn't Jonathan contest the result in court if that's true? After all he was the incumbent.
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by YerimaAswadJnr: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2021
I am truly surprised that many folks here are dragging Jega as if he was the one who voted GEJ and Buhari into power...
SMH
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Sonn:
These people can only fool some people but definitely not me, oga Jagga Nigeria did not come into existence 21 years ago, i personally know the people from a certain part of this country that have ruled and ruined this country, but some of you keeps shouting PDP! PDP!! while some of you with deceitful mind do mention APC a times to make it look like they are been honest, and the people destroying country keeps doing it till date, Ndi ala Ndi ala

It's easy to point accusing fingers at others.

There's no major ethnic group that hasn't contributed to the failed Nigerian state.

You think the North can hold Nigeria in stranglehold without active participation of the elites of other ethnicities?

Go check out the names of the spokespersons for DSS, Army, Police etc.

1 Like

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Blackdisciple(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Sure we need new party

1 Like

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by jumpandpas(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:

So why didn't Jonathan contest the result in court if that's true? After all he was the incumbent.

The question should have been why did INEC under Jega register underage voters in North.

1 Like

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by CaptainAyub: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:
He's absolutely correct.

Don't mind them. Some of them were in primary school during that election, so they didn't know what happened.

Jonathan lost, fair and square. Simple.
With underage voting in the north and war torn Yobe having more voters card collection percentage Oyo?
Just keep quiet if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

2 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/PDP-APC-have-led-Nigeria-astray-for-21-years-Attairu-Jega

He warned that if the present situation in Nigeria is not well managed, ” we will all go down together.

na lie yoruba nation dey

biafra dey
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by CaptainAyub: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Going through the comments section, you will discover that they are less sensible members on this forum that's why I only pity those seeking useful advice here.

They want Jega to rig the election in favour of GEJ
Would that have changed anything is a question for another day, because revolution that's deadly and destructive would have taken place.
Oga what do you have to say about the massive underage voting in the core North?
Who register those children?
Then let's talk about the fact that Yobe state had more voters card collection percentage than Oyo.
Just keep quiet if you have nothing to contribute.
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by loswhite(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2021
Sunnybay7:
You are a major player in this mishap.
How? Did he rig the election? Just so you know ppl actually voted for Buhari in 2015.
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2021
jumpandpas:

The question should have been why did INEC under Jega register underage voters in North.

First, the year in which the pictures you posted were taken as well as the location can't be verified.

Second, Jonathan was president for 6 years and yet he couldn't fix the electoral system to deliver credible election results.
Reason? Because he and his party were beneficiaries and intended to be beneficiaries for a long time to come.

Third, Jega was not in different places at the same time. Do you expect him to go online and look for pictures as proof of rigging?
Most people have forgotten that he chose professors from each of those regions as local heads of the electoral process in those states.

They transmitted the results to him. You expect him to cut himself into a hundred pieces to cover all these voting centers?

Fourth, I repeat my very valid point, why didn't the incumbent contest the so-called fraudulent results in court? Why did he result to cutting a deal with the incoming Buhari to not prosecute him for corruption?

CaptainAyub:

With underage voting in the north and war torn Yobe having more voters card collection percentage Oyo?
Just keep quiet if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

This is also for you.
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by loswhite(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2021
omowolewa:
This man should go have a rest in Maiduguri.

So you gambled with 8 years in Nigeria life and you are not even feeling bad!

How did he gamble? Is he the one that appointed Buhari as president?

2 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by loswhite(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2021
sirchrislatestn:
Idiot when u were making sure buhari win in 2015 u forgot ur sense abi
Did you vote in 2015? Did Jega rig election in 2015?
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by greatiyk4u(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Oga what do you have to say about the massive underage voting in the core North?
Who register those children?
Then let's talk about the fact that Yobe state had more voters card collection percentage than Oyo.
Just keep quiet if you have nothing to contribute.

Have you ever been to any Northern state?
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Decent09(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2021
Daniel61111:
U will never know peace in ur life Mr. Jega

Just because he announced what you vote for abi, you too will no go see peace

1 Like

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Sunnybay7: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2021
loswhite:
How? Did he rig the election? Just so you know ppl actually voted for Buhari in 2015.
Go and sit down somewhere
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by CaptainAyub: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Have you ever been to any Northern state?
I lived in Yobe state from January to December 2013 and also travelled round d whole state during that period.
And when few months later,Jega said Yobe had 72% or so voters card collection I knew GEJ was in trouble cos the most of the indigenes were displaced and living as refugees in other states.
Even d state capital was deserterd,a 2 bedroom flat was going for 60k then in DTR.
Many houses unoccupied.
I still live in the north by the way.

1 Like

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by jumpandpas(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:

First, the year in which the pictures you posted were taken as well as the location can't be verified.

Second, Jonathan was president for 6 years and yet he couldn't fix the electoral system to deliver credible election results.
Reason? Because he and his party were beneficiaries and intended to be beneficiaries for a long time to come.

Third, Jega was not in different places at the same time. Do you expect him to go online and look for pictures as proof of rigging?
Most people have forgotten that he chose professors from each of those regions as local heads of the electoral process in those states.

They transmitted the results to him. You expect him to cut himself into a hundred pieces to cover all these voting centers?

Fourth, I repeat my very valid point, why didn't the incumbent contest the so-called fraudulent results in court? Why did he result to cutting a deal with the incoming Buhari to not prosecute him for corruption?

This is also for you.

I leave you to your conscience if you have any.
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2021
jumpandpas:

I leave you to your conscience if you have any.

So, I give you a robust response and this is the best you can respond with?

Come on, at least try small and respond to each of my points.

You never can tell, I may be swayed by your superior arguments and begin to root for Jonathan too.

Give it your best shot man.
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by greatiyk4u(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2021
CaptainAyub:

I lived in Yobe state from January to December 2013 and also travelled round d whole state during that period.
And when few months later,Jega said Yobe had 72% or so voters card collection I knew GEJ was in trouble cos the most of the indigenes were displaced and living as refugees in other states.
Even d state capital was deserterd,a 2 bedroom flat was going for 60k then in DTR.
Many houses unoccupied.
I still live in the north by the way.

Lies, you went round the whole state, like seriously?
Are u aware that politicians take these PVCs to voters houses?

There was never a time Yobe cities were deserted more than 20%

I don't want to go deeper

1 Like

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by abfemi163: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2021
They used him to naaa
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Lovenorth: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2021
xpressionx:
You are a mad man.
You were at the forefront of the people who foisted the Mannequin on us.
Shut up! Don't you have elders in your family?
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by aitanofi(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2021
My thoughts exactly
PeaceJoyLove:
Those making comments up there blaming Jega are funny. Should he rig the election for Jonathan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Clark: Northerners Asking Jonathan, Others To Join Presidential Race Insincere / PDP Threatens To Sue Kano Government For Stopping Rally / 12 Reasons Maduka Is The Choice For Ndi Anambra As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.