Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture (701 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition / Anambra Government Marks Odumeje's Church For Demolition (Photos) / Igbogbo Demolition: Angry Worshippers Hold Service In Demolished Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2021
When you see the blasphemies deaficating out of the mouths of the newest vampire Workch, ssipon, Antichristian, Judasix etc we surely know we have entered into the Fulfillment of Revelation Revelation 16:8-11

...And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

3 Likes

Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Ammishaddai: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2021
You dey find trouble this morning bros .grin
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Workch: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
When you see the blasphemies deaficating out of the mouths of the newest vampire Workch, ssipon, Antichristian, Judasix etc we surely know we have entered into the Fulfillment of Revelation Revelation 16:8-11

...And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
Christian Taliban, we don’t have to dance to your tune.
You can’t dish out shit in the name of an imaginary god and expect people to accept them. You dig?

1 Like

Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2021
Surely we remember Isaiah 65:11-14

"But ye that forsake.The Lord,.... Therefore WILL I NUMBER YOU TO THE SWORD, AND YE SHALL BOW DOWN TO THE SLAUGHTER: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes..."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You dey find trouble this morning bros .grin

A time for trouble don come! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Workch: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Surely we remember Isaiah 65:11-14

"But ye that forsake.The Lord,.... Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall now down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes..."

Dont you think that some people, especially someone like me who did Christianity for 28years would have grown thick skin to the threats of damnation? grin

All those things na wash cheesy
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by 2elliot: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:
You can’t dish out shit in the name of an imaginary god and expect people to accept them. You dig?
We were told of your kind to come. And una no disappoint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Workch: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2021
2elliot:
You were told of nothing, they all illusions from delusion.

The earlier you realize that there’s not evidence for your skydaddy, the better for you.
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by truespeak: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:
Dont you think that some people, especially someone like me who did Christianity for 28years would have grown thick skin to the threats of damnation? grin

Sorry, no be Christianity you do, na your brothers from another mother in the guise and fake clothing of Christianity, wey swallow you for a whole 28 years.

Chai, see Vanity!
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:

grin Spoken Trulyas one FULL OF EVIL! grin

I did not call for a dance, so you can go about your business.

Workch:

grin I dish out in the Name Of He Whom you greatly hate because He is Too Good and ye are full of evil.

1 Like

Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by 2elliot: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:

The earlier you realize that there’s not evidence for your skydaddy, the better for you.
You are the evidence of His word.

1 Like

Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Workch: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

Sorry, no be Christianity you do, na your brothers from another mother in the guise and fake clothing of Christianity, wey swallow you for a whole 28 years.

Chai, see Vanity!
Why do you have to reply with your alternative moniker?
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2021
2elliot:

grin God's Word will ALWAYS ALWAYS COME TO PASS! grin
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by truespeak: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:

Says the guy who was wrapped up by his snake brothers for 28 years and was non the wiser! grin
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Workch: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2021
2elliot:
You are the evidence of His word.
No sir, I am evidence that my parents had sex.
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Workch: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

Says the guy who was wrapped up by his snake brothers for 28 years and was non the wiser! grin

You are wasting your time if you don’t reply me with your real moniker Dtruthspeaker
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by truespeak: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:
Why do you have to reply with your alternative moniker?

Chai, now I understand why you no get sense differentiate between one person from another after all you no fit differentiate fakeness for 28 years!

Kai!

1 Like

Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by truespeak: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:
You are wasting your time if you don’t reply me with your real moniker Dtruthspeaker

You have already wasted 28 years so what is a few minutes?
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Workch: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

You have already wasted 28 years so what is a few minutes?
You don’t need two monikers to bring your god into existence cheesy

Monikers don’t make imaginary things true cheesy
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by truespeak: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:
No sir, I am evidence that my parents had sex.

And gave birth to a child who wasted 28 years and has now come to blame God for his own fooooolishness!
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by truespeak: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:
You don’t need two monikers to bring your god into existence cheesy

Monikers don’t make imaginary things true cheesy
Like I said, I understand you now!

What a waste!
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by SSIPON(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2021
Pain and sorrow, Kwa? I'm not pained, neither I'm I sorrowful. the fact that your religion cannot stand criticism and literally has to invent a word known as "blasphemy" in order to protect itself from critics, is very weird indeed.

1 Like

Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:

grin You thought you were in Christ but YOU WERE OUTSIDE IN THE COLD, DARK NIGHT. grin

And as those outside, YOU MUST SEEK SHELTER, GOING HERE AND THERE, EVEN UNDER BRIDGES WILL BE ACCEPTABLE BY YOU. EXACTLY AS YOU HAVE DONE.

FOR IF YOU WERE TRULY IN THE HOUSE OF CHRIST, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SEEKING ALTERNATIVE ACCOMMODATIONS EXACTLY AS YOU HAVE NOT LEFT THE HOUSE IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN.

SO YOU WERE NEVER A CHRISTIAN!

You deceived yourself and allowed deceivers to further deceive you into thinking you were in the House of Christ whereas even you yourself knew or ought to know that you were not!

SO JUST AS NO ONE IS IMMUNE TO THE WEATHER WHEN THEY ARE OUTSIDE, SO ARE YOU NOT IMMUNE TO THE WORD OF GOD WHEN IT FALLETH UPON YOU!
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Workch: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

Like I said, I understand you now!

What a waste!
If multiple monikers bring imaginary friends into existence, it won’t be hard to show your skydaddy cheesy
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Workch: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You thought you were in Christ but YOU WERE OUTSIDE IN THE COLD, DARK NIGHT. grin

And as those outside, YOU MUST SEEK SHELTER, GOING HERE AND THERE, EVEN UNDER BRIDGES WILL BE ACCEPTABLE BY YOU. EXACTLY AS YOU HAVE DONE.

FOR IF YOU WERE TRULY IN THE HOUSE OF CHRIST, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SEEKING ALTERNATIVE ACCOMMODATIONS EXACTLY AS YOU HAVE NOT LEFT THE HOUSE IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN.

SO YOU WERE NEVER A CHRISTIAN!

You deceived yourself and allowed deceivers to further deceive you into thinking you were in the House of Christ whereas even you yourself knew or ought to know that you were not!

Why are you scared of being criticized? grin
You want us to swallow all your gibberish without questioning them? No, not gonna happen cheesy
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Workch: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

And gave birth to a child who wasted 28 years and has now come to blame God for his own fooooolishness!
See pain grin
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by truespeak: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:
See pain grin

Your pain grin grin grin
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Dtruthspeaker: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2021
SSIPON:
Pain and sorrow, Kwa? I'm not pained, neither I'm I sorrowful. the fact that your religion cannot stand criticism and literally has to invent a word known as "blasphemy" in order to protect itself from critics, is very weird indeed.

grin Reasonable Criticism are always welcome BUT, EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT UNREASONABLE CURSING AND INSULTS COMES OUT FROM DEEP PERSONAL LOSS WHICH YOU BLAME THE PERSON WHOM YOU CURSE FOR!
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by Workch: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

Your pain grin grin grin
I am not trying hard to prove my imaginary friend with multiple monikers . grin
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by truespeak: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2021
SSIPON:

Your threads everywhere show great pain and sorrow, so deny it all you want, we see ya and ya painment!
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by truespeak: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:
I am not trying hard to prove my imaginary friend with multiple monikers . grin

I understand your Loss and pain no free you get sense but na your fault na?
Re: Marked For Demolition And Destruction! Rapture by truespeak: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Satanic God Worshipped By Joy Of Satan Ministries / Plagiarism In The Bible / A Time To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.