Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System (43392 Views)

Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” / Atiku Had Not Moved On Yet - By Charles Awuzie / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Shellsploit: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
U are lucky its not okearo, matogun shocked shocked shocked

Before the ambulance would have gotten to your house, maybe you would have been dead. By the time brown potopoto would have finished swaying the ambulance left to right or eventually ends up inside the pig farm cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Dshocker(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Make i no talk for naija matter

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
It will take you less than 5 minutes to locate a church or mosque in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by ahnie: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Woah....that was fast.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Fiscus105(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
onthehill:
Charles Awuzie: Religion in Nigeria Feasts On Poverty And Lack Of Functional Systems In The Country (Photo)

Charles Awuzie, a Nigerian Cyber security expert based in South Africa has stated that religion in Nigeria thrives on poverty and lack of functional systems in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page, he compared the health service he got in South Africa to what is obtainable in Nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/4839793462700273/?app=fbl

Hope the ambulance is government owned o

If you want to compare, you endevour to compare without bias.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by HolyStriker(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Come talk that thing for Nigeria.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by drakeli: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
It’s the way it is in South Africa because of the white population. Quick response is what it is in every whiteman country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by lereinter(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
SA got independence in 1991
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by BigYash: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
let me say prestisibly, that's as quickly as possible

That the only thing working in Nigeria is corruption, as a result every other sector won't work because of this

Religion in Nigeria is just another branch of corruption in the country... and its regrettable lugubrious that a vast majority of Nigerians have been brainwashed to believe Religion is the only answer to Nigeria problem

waiting for Nigeria to get better without dividing the country is like filling a basket with water and expecting it to get filled up soon

There's no unity in the country and i don't see how we can achieve anything better with the way things are, because we are more divided against each other more than ever before, and a nation divided amongst itself cannot achieve anything

my humble opinion though...
You've said it all.. @ the bolded.. I see the leaders there as politicians too. They give little to get such more from the prople they claimed to be taking care of..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by VEXT: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amatarasha:
You are absolutely wrong Mr, i have suffered so much because I chose to make sense from childhood ,
Now I will direct u to facebook where u meet n interact with my likemind a girl of 13yrs
April vanessa wolf who hated religion( Christianity ) that she chose if possible to visit hell just to warn fools in there and in nairaland go to sisterfire who also is a reincarnated ancient goddess. We are few but we are majority

Ok shocked

Last last u go tire
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by compton11(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yoruba nation would be better than this

3 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by ivolt: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Village boy.
There are SA regions where it takes forever for Ambulance to reach.
Shamelessness seems to be a virtue of some of this "abroad" people.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yeah so many deaths are caused by poverty but then again WEALTH CANT BUY HEALTH ask STEVE JOBS

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by captainamiedi1: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Corrupt leaders are produce by corrupt citizens.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by FvckAllMods: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Foreign man can't understand
Amatarasha:
Coward Righteousness2 type all u can you prophet of the cursed god

" Go and ask your wicked colleague in our satanic pulpit y they refuse to tell women that politicians who loot male youths hopelessly are reason y many women aren't married ,not demons ,marine world and uncles they blame for their own selfish interest.

Wisdom for all who cares" Germany is a progressive nonreligious country allow corruption creep into Germany and see churches everywhere
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by jimyjames(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amatarasha:
the day south Africa will be as useless as Nigeria you will see churches grow there to 200% , corruption breeds religion

Selfish Rogues choose either to be politicians or pastors , they always work together
To be the first u have to study patience and lies
To be the later u have to study perfect hypocrisy ,patience and lies
The only reason South Africa is that good it's cause of the white guys there, black South Africans are not different from Nigerians, there are churches in South Africa doing same thing the ones in Nigeria do, the time a guest house collapsed in tb Joshua's synagogue in Lagos, out of the 116 people that were killed 87 were black South Africans

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by tuzle(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please it is no use blaming the leaders it is because the Citizens are stupid. The average Nigeria we only vote for somebody which can do nothing and abroad. They will tell you like the most vote for somebody which can do nothing for them in Europe and America are people are a bunch of illiterate with all the people wish they voted for where are they. Nigerian know who can develop a country never vote for him. Do only person or people can follow it's a criminal bunch of illiterate.
I tried reading your comment, but i couldn't understand what you typed. Try reading through what u wrote and u would understand what I am saying.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
The less Nigerians remove religious matter the more our chances of progression. For months, I have stopped going to church and I feel no regrets.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
South Africa is a working country, no doubt about that

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by NLPoliceWoman: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amatarasha:
Coward Righteousness2 type all u can you prophet of the cursed god

" Go and ask your wicked colleague in our satanic pulpit y they refuse to tell women that politicians who loot male youths hopelessly are reason y many women aren't married ,not demons ,marine world and uncles they blame for their own selfish interest.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Princedapace(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fiscus105:

Hope the ambulance is government owned o

If you want to compare, you endevour to compare without bias.

It doesnt matter.. bro, SA no be our mate.. Even USA last year released a public notice and told Americans in Nigeria to avoid Nigeria's health care system... USA govt rather told them to use that of USA, western Europe or SA. SA attracts a lot of foriegners in their health care and education. Guy, SA no be our mate at all..
Nigeria's health care system both private and public are dead.

7 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Icumsa45:
The less Nigerians remove religious matter the more our chances of progression. For months, I have stopped going to church and I feel no regrets.

There are parts of America that are as religious as Nigeria, yet have the same ambulance response time with South africa...even faster.

Nigeria's problem is not religion per se. It is our over-reliance on oil. And at the moment , oil cannot sustain all of us.

The thing is, if we removed subsides on power and petrol, not only would we save more money, we would attract more investment which would enable us to earn more money..

But most Nigerians think that all we need to prosper is just sell a raw material and share the money. Not industrial development.

For more information on what ails us...and most african countries, and even countries in Latin America and central america,...google dutch disease.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Humanoid01(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amatarasha:
You are absolutely wrong Mr, i have suffered so much because I chose to make sense from childhood ,
Now I will direct u to facebook where u meet n interact with my likemind a girl of 13yrs
April vanessa wolf who hated religion( Christianity ) that she chose if possible to visit hell just to warn fools in there and in nairaland go to sisterfire who also is a reincarnated ancient goddess. We are few but we are majority
Tell the demon typing through you to go and learn English. Your words are so incoherent.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Transcriber: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amatarasha:
Yes my love , we agree on one thing since april , 1927
Abrahamic religions especially

They can be very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by MARKone(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
What has religion got to do with Buhari and the Governors fixing the health system. Olga if you want to call the government out, call them out, stop going corner corner.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Reeses: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nigerians problem today is overpopulation people are giving birth like pigs in Nigeria. Until that is fixed other problems like religion will keep waxing .
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Skillsnigeria: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lol.

Nigerian politicians will never allow Nigeria prosper.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Reeses:
Nigerians problem today is overpopulation people are giving birth like pigs in Nigeria. Until that is fixed other problems like religion will keep waxing .

Wrong.

Huge population is a blessing. Ask China. Or Canada
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
anorexicmuster:
Tax to gdp ratio in South Africa :29.1%

Tax to gdp ratio in Nigeria: 6.1%

GDP per capita South Africa: 5097.2 dollars

GDP per capita Nigeria: 2097 dollars

South Africa health budget: 3 billion dollars for 50 million people

Nigeria health budget 1.6 billion for 200 million people.

Nigeria: Oil main revenue earner

SOuth Africa: Diversifed economy, plus some industrial development.

The 1.6 billion budgeted for health care in Nigeria, are you sure it's not in naira? cheesy
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by tenpipsperday: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
let me say prestisibly, that's as quickly as possible

That the only thing working in Nigeria is corruption, as a result every other sector won't work because of this

Religion in Nigeria is just another branch of corruption in the country... and its regrettable lugubrious that a vast majority of Nigerians have been brainwashed to believe Religion is the only answer to Nigeria problem

waiting for Nigeria to get better without dividing the country is like filling a basket with water and expecting it to get filled up soon

There's no unity in the country and i don't see how we can achieve anything better with the way things are, because we are more divided against each other more than ever before, and a nation divided amongst itself cannot achieve anything

my humble opinion though...

Does it not surprise you that no Nigerian clergy has taken it upon himself or herself to pray Nigeria out of insecurity or bad government? Yet we have the so called renowned men of God without anything to show for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) / See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box / Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.