Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System (43440 Views)

Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” / Atiku Had Not Moved On Yet - By Charles Awuzie / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Arizonaz: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na only EFCC dey respond quickly over here.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:
Las las, religion na scam

Nigeria's underdevelopment has nothing to do with religion. It has everything to do with us

1.Relyiing on revenue from selling raw materials, whose prices we don't control

2.Subsidsing our energy sector...to a point that it cannot make profits to grow...and at the end of the day we waste money too...meaning bad refineries, flaring of gas, and no power.

Saudi Arabia has light, water, etc...and is a religious nation. They are also oil dependent, but the thing is they don't have up to 40 million people, and produce 10 times more oil than we do.

The Soviet union and Albania were atheist nations...and they all collapsed in 1991 because...bad economic practice.

Even South africa is very religious, even among the white people.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
3minssex:

The 1.6 billion budgeted for health care in Nigeria, are you sure it's not in naira? cheesy

That's in dollars, for easy comparison (assuming everyone in the world uses US dollars...well, come to think of it, a lot of people worldwide do)

Actual value is

58 billion rand for SA

547 billion naira for Nigeria

Changed both to their dollar value.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Idamond: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
big lie 5min akpafid...
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
let me say prestisibly, that's as quickly as possible

That the only thing working in Nigeria is corruption, as a result every other sector won't work because of this

Religion in Nigeria is just another branch of corruption in the country... and its regrettable lugubrious that a vast majority of Nigerians have been brainwashed to believe Religion is the only answer to Nigeria problem

waiting for Nigeria to get better without dividing the country is like filling a basket with water and expecting it to get filled up soon

There's no unity in the country and i don't see how we can achieve anything better with the way things are, because we are more divided against each other more than ever before, and a nation divided amongst itself cannot achieve anything

my humble opinion though...

Ur 100% correct Sir. U have earned my respect Sir.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Coldie(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nigeria is only giant of Africa in terms of population and oil, all other index Nigeria is at the bottom in Africa

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
anorexicmuster:

That's in dollars, for easy comparison (assuming everyone in the world uses US dollars...well, come to think of it, a lot of people worldwide do)

Actual value is

58 billion rand for SA

547 billion naira for Nigeria

Changed both to their dollar value.

Our population is too much. We are growing in a geometric progression.

It's either this country get divided or we diversify and find other sources of income.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
drakeli:
It’s the way it is in South Africa because of the white population. Quick response is what it is in every whiteman country

No because they pay more for health care, WHETHER in taxes, bills, etc. than Nigeria.

(A Caesarean costs between 57000-610000 in SA. In Nigeria...maybe as low as N200000-300000, some places not up to N100000. Only in high end hospitals would you get above 500000 naira)

Plus the guy did not tell us if he was paying for health insurance, and whether it was private or public.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
onthehill:
Charles Awuzie: Religion in Nigeria Feasts On Poverty And Lack Of Functional Systems In The Country (Photo)

Charles Awuzie, a Nigerian Cyber security expert based in South Africa has stated that religion in Nigeria thrives on poverty and lack of functional systems in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page, he compared the health service he got in South Africa to what is obtainable in Nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/4839793462700273/?app=fbl

Thank God for doctors but remember that Yar' Adua died of sickness despite that he received treatment abroad and also Stella Obansanjo, Micheal Jackson. There are ailment that doctors cannot cure that only require God's intervention. I have seen doctors having a superb thanksgiving in church, testifying how God helped them out in most difficult task. If doctors could believe in God, who they hel* are you the common patient to do otherwise. Check some of the best surgeon, they can't deny about God's intervention.
This does not deny the fact that our hospitals are poorly equipped. An American whose doctors has given up on once called on us for intervention, and through a phone call she got healed. I have even led someone to Christ through phone phone call. I don't know the person at all and have never met him, nor did I pray for him to be healed. Few minutes after the prayer of salvation, he called me back and testified that he just got healed by merely given his life to Christ. He had been battling with severe back pain for decades.

Note: I am not a pastor, I am just a Christian just as most of you are. And forgive me for the grammatic blunder...can't edit properly now

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by AngelicBeing: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
U are lucky its not okearo, matogun shocked shocked shocked

Before the ambulance would have gotten to your house, maybe you would have been dead. By the time brown potopoto would have finished swaying the ambulance left to right or eventually ends up inside the pig farm cry cry
Here we go again with matogun and okearo, Governor Sanwolu, do the needful on Shellsploit shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by JaskanFactor: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
We live in a Secret world order, so that behind the scenes its always been the case that same people manage all the countries in the world, the concept of independent country is fake, the idea of Independence from colonialism is a lie.

The same people that run SA, run Nigeria, run london, US, china and the rest of the world.

It just so happens that those people want nigeria and black africa the way it is.

if you try to start business that will develop the country more than they want , they will cause your business to fail.
Oyinbo is still running Nigeria , the only reason they gave black africa Independence was so that they wont be blamed fore the destruction they orchestrated after the Independence.

And all around the world even in the most developed countries where black people live is always made a ghetto, that is why even Chicago inside USA is called Chiraq, due to violence in black parts of the city, and there have been accusations about the strange origins of the violence in Chicago linking back to the government.

When its boko haram that turns up for those in Nigeria instead of ambulance , you better know that boko haram is working for the oyinbo that still run nigeria.

I just say this to let you realise not to look down on your fellow Nigerians cause of the state of our country, our country is the way it is cause we have always been under attack.

All of the engineering and scientific institutions in western world is full of southern nigerians and am a robotics engineer myself.
So that now you know why Oyinbo always wants Hausa to run nigeria, they are scared that we will make progress if southerners run the country. That said Hausa people i know personally are the nicest people to get along with.

So that when we dont have national airline in the Nigeria thats still run by Oyinbo, i hope its starting to make sense.

Whats happening the world becomes much clearer to you when you realise the same people dictate the state of all countries world wide, they decide who will get ambulance in 5mins and who will get EFCC.

They decide whose police will carry pepper spray, and whose police will carry AK47.
The same people that run Shomolu, also run Dubai, they decide who will suffer and who will live the life.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by moneyissweet(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Isi ogbe
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
3minssex:

Our population is too much. We are growing in a geometric progression.

It's either this country get divided or we diversify and find other sources of income.

Diversification is the way forward, whether we stay together, or divide...because the only way you can stop population growth here is by 1) coercion..which would breed resistance and /or 2) increased girls education and access to the workplace.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by shosky1794: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please it is no use blaming the leaders it is because the Citizens are stupid. The average Nigeria we only vote for somebody which can do nothing and abroad. They will tell you like the most vote for somebody which can do nothing for them in Europe and America are people are a bunch of illiterate with all the people wish they voted for where are they. Nigerian know who can develop a country never vote for him. Do only person or people can follow it's a criminal bunch of illiterate.

You should not be part of this conversation because the real illiterate here is you. Read all your comments and tell me if you understand any of the things you've said.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Shellsploit: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Here we go again with matogun and okearo, Governor Sanwolu, do the needful on Shellsploit shocked

Okearo matogun is a place the governor should visit cry

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by dangoteinlaw: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Even in South Africa there are places you will live and ambulances would not be available to you.
lagos and abuja are the landmark of Nigeria. Where else should one live to get good basic services Mr optimist?
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Naija dey pray oooo
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Femeto: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
onthehill:
Charles Awuzie: Religion in Nigeria Feasts On Poverty And Lack Of Functional Systems In The Country (Photo)

Charles Awuzie, a Nigerian Cyber security expert based in South Africa has stated that religion in Nigeria thrives on poverty and lack of functional systems in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page, he compared the health service he got in South Africa to what is obtainable in Nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/4839793462700273/?app=fbl
When I tell Nigerians South Africa is better than Naija interms of facilities them no dey believe. Make them enter S.A for 2 days. When dey get to naija they would beat up the leaders for doing nothing over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by JudeAfoo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
How the blame of failure Nigeria health care system landed on religion in this write up does not have an intelligent connection
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
lagos and abuja are the landmark of Nigeria. Where else should one live to get good basic services Mr optimist?
VGC
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
lereinter:

SA got independence in 1991
Independence from who
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by seyz91(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Sadly you just said nothing but The Truth

Bigredmachine:
let me say prestisibly, that's as quickly as possible

That the only thing working in Nigeria is corruption, as a result every other sector won't work because of this

Religion in Nigeria is just another branch of corruption in the country... and its regrettable lugubrious that a vast majority of Nigerians have been brainwashed to believe Religion is the only answer to Nigeria problem

waiting for Nigeria to get better without dividing the country is like filling a basket with water and expecting it to get filled up soon

There's no unity in the country and i don't see how we can achieve anything better with the way things are, because we are more divided against each other more than ever before, and a nation divided amongst itself cannot achieve anything

my humble opinion though...
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Lightorder: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oga, if the Nigeria system fails, hold the government accountable and don’t come here to tell me nonsense ! You voted the government and entrusted your reasources into their hands and not the church. Another disaster called Tinubu is about to happen, you won’t advice them to vote wisely, you are waiting to blame the church.Are there no churches and prophets in SA ? Going to church is by choice not by force. Likewise offering and collection. By experience, if doctors in America tell you that all hope is gone and you have 28 days to live. WHAT WILL YOU DO ? Read about D . Rockefeller, the American billionaire. You won’t Tell us the number of state of arts hospitals built by the church in Nigeria and dedicated to the masses. Even last week, one was mentioned on this nairaland. Aso rock hospital doesn’t have a single paracetamol upon all the millions budgeted for it. Go after the government, not the church, mr atheist. Over six months now, a woman close to my house delivered by CS , not even her town union could do much. The church paid over N280k to get her discharged even when they didn’t know her name too well. Same church takes care of some kids in private schools. You won’t hear of it anywhere and mr owuzie and his likes will never mention it here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Coldie:
Nigeria is only giant of Africa in terms of population and oil, all other index Nigeria is at the bottom in Africa
Nigeria is not a giant in oil
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by seyz91(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
confirm!
Amatarasha:
Coward Righteousness2 type all u can you prophet of the cursed god

" Go and ask your wicked colleague in our satanic pulpit y they refuse to tell women that politicians who loot male youths hopelessly are reason y many women aren't married ,not demons ,marine world and uncles they blame for their own selfish interest.

Wisdom for all who cares" Germany is a progressive nonreligious country allow corruption creep into Germany and see churches everywhere

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Reeses: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:

Wrong.

Huge population is a blessing. Ask China. Or Canada

Listen you guys awaits shy away from the truth Nigeria is overpopulated and broke at the same time. The resources they have in that country will not sustain they amount of people they are pooping out daily over there

3 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by dangoteinlaw: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Proudlyngwa:

VGC
means only vgc occupants are paying tax?
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by compton11(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
drakeli:
It’s the way it is in South Africa because of the white population. Quick response is what it is in every whiteman country
nigga u lied

Black southern Africa built all what u see now

Party like ANC and Mandela and countries like Malta, Romania, Cyprus And so on are sh.it hole
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
means only vgc occupants are paying tax?
What was the initial question I responded to again
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by compton11(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
jimyjames:

The only reason South Africa is that good it's cause of the white guys there, black South Africans are not different from Nigerians, there are churches in South Africa doing same thing the ones in Nigeria do, the time a guest house collapsed in tb Joshua's synagogue in Lagos, out of the 116 people that were killed 87 were black South Africans
u are dumb ass nigga

Black South Africans have been ruling the country from 1991 and they keep developing

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
lereinter:

SA got independence in 1991

Actually SA

1.Got independent in 1910.

2. Became a republic in 1961

3. Atrained black majority rule by 1994

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State / Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.