Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN (18932 Views)

Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities / Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students / Lautech Increases School Fees From N75,000 To N250,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by deltateam: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Haters must find a reason to wail, damned if you do, damned if you don’t?

To what extent has government executed minimum wage?

Federal pensioners are being owed as we speak and you are talking of wailers?

Are you for real?

Who cares about APC or PDP? What we need is to fashion ways to improve our economy.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by treesun: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What concerns you, do you work for the ministry of budget & planning, or the finance ministry?

You just live on impulse of the moment, you always defend without reasoning of the implications of it. We they borrow to fund it?
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
This 2022 or another one

Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Buckeyemedia1: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
maynia:

Slaves like you must defend your masters!
No be me tell bubu to dash you 75k, maybe you were expecting 100k? Sorry if you were disappointed.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
No be me tell bubu to dash you 75k, maybe you were expecting 100k? Sorry if you were disappointed.

Slave!

1 Like

Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Buckeyemedia1: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
treesun:

You just live on impulse of the moment, you always defend without reasoning of the implications of it. We they borrow to fund it?
Na so the bursary issue dey pain you? Or maybe you are a drop out & don’t qualify for the payment, why are you vexed?
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Buckeyemedia1: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
maynia:

Slave!
Go to school, you chose trading, now you are angry Federal Government wants to dash people money that need it for their education? Mr Man get lost Useless pauper.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by henrysam(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
A beg who post this rubissh. Like they will follow the nonsense they signed
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Go to school, you chose trading, now you are angry Federal Government wants to dash people money that need it for their education? Mr Man get lost Useless pauper.

Keep talking, slave.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Buckeyemedia1: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
henrysam:
A beg who post this rubissh. Like they will follow the nonsense they signed
I know, tomorrow morning you will be the first one @ your faculty fighting to register? Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by hidee20(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Petersamuel8:
Election don near the bastards don start make promises they can't keep, you want to pay students 75k yet you can't pay their parents 30k minimum wage? APC think say all Nigerians foolish whereas the only foolish ones are the ones that voted for them twice

The most funny thing is they will struggle to pay a few that will be deemed to have passed the terms and conditions next year and promise to continue if the party is reelected.
The Npower program is been tactically delayed till next year for campaign again.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Buckeyemedia1: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
maynia:

Keep talking, slave.

Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by treesun: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Na so the bursary issue dey pain you? Or maybe you are a drop out & don’t qualify for the payment, why are you vexed?

I can pay you the bursary termly if you so desired! How many states are sustaining payment of bursaries all over the country? It is just a Greek gift.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by FLYFIRE(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
I know it was a scam the moment I saw this....you see am grin grin grin
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Felabrity: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Petersamuel8:
Election don near the bastards don start make promises they can't keep, you want to pay students 75k yet you can't pay their parents 30k minimum wage? APC think say all Nigerians foolish whereas the only foolish ones are the ones that voted for them twice
exactly, watch as they start bringing different promises as election approaches
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Buckeyemedia1: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
treesun:

I can pay you the bursary termly if you so desired! How many states are sustaining payment of bursaries all over the country? It is just a Greek gift.
Go & apply for your bursary money, shameless element, go & give your sister the money to do her hair, so she can look descent if Na so your money long,? Hungry Jack.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Buckeyemedia1: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Felabrity:
exactly, watch as they start bringing different promises as election approaches
As if your votes will make any difference?
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Buckeyemedia1: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
FLYFIRE:
I know it was a scam the moment I saw this....you see am grin grin grin
Those days for ogba, nothing as good as free bursary money, especially those of us from oil producing states, state bursary be like some states federal payment.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by qanda: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
TRCN exam Past questions and answers are available at the professional exam section of Q and A App.

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=Buckeyemedia1 post=106621497][/quote]
Slave, they should arrest any thief. I’m from the middle belt cheesy
Free yourself slave, all these elites don’t care about us.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
yewas:

40,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

Price?
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Buckeyemedia1: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
maynia:

Slave, they should arrest any thief. I’m from the middle belt cheesy
Free yourself slave, all these elites don’t care about us.
I’m part of the elite, I did not ask for your advocacy.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Bizibi(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Since 8.54 this morning the thread was opened, still on page 1, if it is news they want to feast on, Useless wailers, if it was Federal Government refuses to pay teachers we would have been on page 17?
you don fall for the lie in the end of 2021.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by donprinyo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Useless country
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by treesun: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Go & apply for your bursary money, shameless element, go & give your sister the money to do her hair, so she can look descent if Na so your money long,? Hungry Jack.

You are not well cultured, you cant type without abusing, it shows bad home training you got. A government that can not fund her budgets and putting extra burden. I am only asking fundamental question, every sane man should ask and you are throwing tantrum. God help you buck eye!

1 Like

Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by treesun: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
deltateam:

To what extent has government executed minimum wage?

Federal pensioners are being owed as we speak and you are talking of wailers?

Are you for real?

Who cares about APC or PDP? What we need is to fashion ways to improve our economy.

Dont mind all these people. Most time they think they are addressing zombies like themselves. A government that can not meet her budgetary responsibilities, but borrowing, yet adding more loads.

2 Likes

Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I’m part of the elite, I did not ask for your advocacy.

You are part of the elites indeed. grin
Elite slaves! grin
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Holaomoakin(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
How much is it, they are earning in TRCN? minimum wage is still N30,000.
Re: N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN by Comedian2019: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
They have started to shift the goal post.
This one wey I don go reconcile with Bose, thinking she'll soon start to collect rabba. I hope I've not made a mistake, because I don't like broke girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Wins Queen Of Africa Students In Russia / How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? / 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.