Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! (2342 Views)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / Top 10 Africa's Most Populous Ethnic Groups. Yoruba is number 3 / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by Justmesagi: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol, begging you subtly ke? I like a challenge and I think we should not take ourselves too seriously in life.

I like thick-skinned people who can dish it and, most importantly , can take it. No wahala. Make we dey skelewu dey go.

Just dont go crying to mummy when the kitchen heat gets too hot. You have been formally warned cool cool
You will soon know. I pray they don't ban me anytime soon.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by Gotze1: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Justmesagi:
You eat and breath Igbo. That's your p anyway cus I am not Igbo.

Why do we consider the Ijebus less Yoruba especially us from Oyo, Ondo, Ife?
You can deny your people as much as you like Hahahahahaha, you are not igbo, you are israelite kikikiki.

I understand your denial

Nobody wants association with OSU Hahahahahaha
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by idealogical: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Justmesagi:
Small fry, go sit down one place.

Ipob, don't worry about me, just keep entertaining me..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by Gotze1: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Justmesagi:
You couldn't answer him but you expect me to. Hypocrite.
Broda wey mumu, he speaks ondo town dialect which is different from my own dialect. I can't speak any other dialect from ondo but I get and understand what they say and will reply in our general language which is yoruba.

Osu, be proud of who you are Hahahahahaha
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by Justmesagi: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Gotze1:
You can deny your people as much as you like Hahahahahaha, you are not igbo, you are israelite kikikiki.

I understand your denial

Nobody wants association with OSU Hahahahahaha
Answer my question now. Why do Ondo people dislike ijebu?
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by Justmesagi: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Gotze1:
Broda wey mumu, he speaks ondo town dialect which is different from my own dialect. I can't speak any other dialect from ondo but I get and understand what they say and will reply in our general language which is yoruba.

Osu, be proud of who you are Hahahahahaha
He isn't speaking my Ife dialect yet you wanted me to respond. You see your hypocrisy.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by Gotze1: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Justmesagi:
He isn't speaking my Ife dialect yet you wanted me to respond. You see your hypocrisy.
Hahaha, which dialect ife hahaha. You keep exposing yourself.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by Gotze1: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Justmesagi:
Answer my question now. Why do Ondo people dislike ijebu?
Until I see where ijebu are called less yoruba or given name like you do to yourself.

Tell me, which hope your sister and you get now as OSU that you are Hahahahahaha.

No diala wants to associate with you kikikikiki
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by Christistruth00: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Justmesagi:
If anything I am suppose to tell you that you are not Yoruba because I am Ife. You gained your identity from us yet u turn back to stab us like the traitor that u are.

You don’t have a clue about Ife Modakeke relationship do you ?

You would be better off uniting your People than trying to divide others

If Intruders try to attack Modakeke or Ife both of them Unite as one entity to Crush outside intruders together

When Ojukwus Army foolishly invaded Warri

Ijaw, Itsekiri and Urhobo all put differences aside and United to drive Ojukwus Army back to where they came from

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Justmesagi:
Why you yorubas hate Ijebu so much?

Ode shut up, you be mumu Wetin be the difference between ikenne and ijebu? Oponu airidi!

Seems Na one pig ipob dey behind this your moniki for you not to know ikenne remo and you dey write about ijebu like say Na there them born you
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Lol, funny people.
Imagine the op telling me I'm not Yoruba

The dude is one stupid ipob pig jae, all these people Wey dey wake up create topic on tribalism self!
Either you be yoruba or igbo or Hausa anything you be, as long you dey fuel tribalism on nairaland! May you never live to see next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by Justmesagi: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Ode shut up, you be mumu Wetin be the difference between ikenne and ijebu? Oponu airidi!

Seems Na one pig ipob dey behind this your moniki for you not to know ikenne remo and you dey write about ijebu like say Na there them born you
This thing pain u oo bros grin grin. You say you be Ikenne I say why U hate ijebu u start insult. Are u not Yoruba?
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Justmesagi:
This thing pain u oo bros grin grin. You say you be Ikenne I say why U hate ijebu u start insult. Are u not Yoruba?

Mumu I been tell you say I be proud ikenne boy, you no supposed know say Na ijebu boy I be too! Ode..

Ikenne no far from ijebu mumu ipob
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by Perkins2018: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Justmesagi:
Face the topic or I report u. Why do we hate ijebu so much yet rush to preach about love and unity to the Igbos?

We hate ijebu so much, yet Awolowo is the greatest Yoruba man after oduduwa. You love ijebu so much yet you hate Awolowo? Isn't that ironic Igbo man?
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by Perkins2018: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2021
Justmesagi:

Ignorant fool! Are ikennes not ijebu? Is Awolowo not ijebu?

Go to school you refuse.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated! by Obamaofusa: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Justmesagi:
You can see how the Nairaland resident tribaslists like OneTemplate, TheSuplemeLeada, Obamaofusa, grayoso, Oshigun, theTranscriber, etc. are avoiding the thread because their yansh don open. But if it was about Ebonyi now, they would have been all over the place speaking big big grammar.

Osu,I bet Umahi that was wailing is from Iragbiji..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba / Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do / 2023 Presidency: South-west May Dump Tinubu For Orji Kalu - Babafemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.