Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses (1209 Views)

I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal / When She Starts Wearing Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by estherdim: 12:42pm On May 31, 2011
I have been in a relationship for complete 5 years and now that i want to settle down with her, she start giving me excuses. What do i do.
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by sistajay(f): 12:48pm On May 31, 2011
Her excuses aint gonna get you anywhere is it? She's tellin ya, she aint ready!
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by Osama10(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2011
Men can't you move on and look for somebody that is ready to settle down.

I don't think you are at a loss here.
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by delicious1(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2011
What do you do?
Cast your net back into the ocean. There's plenty of fish out there.
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by chelseabmw(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2011
then feel her alone. . . .she is already cheating on u. . . . .there is someone out there making her happy
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by Mcleo007(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2011
Na wa o! Are u hypnotized or what? Please feel us in o. I dont even see an issue in this. She obviously is bored silly with the relationship and definitely wants out.
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by kokoye(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2011
She doesnt want to settle down with you . . maybe

suck it up.
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by livedit(f): 4:38pm On May 31, 2011
After 5yrs., she's still not ready to settle down? Sounds to me that you two are not on the same page and/or compatible. Are you okay with just "dating"? If not, you may want to consider ending this relationship and moving on to someone whom is seeking a long term committed relationship.
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by delicious1(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2011
^^Tell him. angry
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by Dsense(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2011
OP.

You should know what to do undecided

Move on Dude!!!

Or you expect me carrying my parents along to come and prostrate before her? undecided. . . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by Peach45(f): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2011
if she is acting as strange now, all you need todo is to draw her closer to know the reason why she is rejecting your offer. if she gives you any good reason 4 her not to marry you, then know for sure that she is right cause she knows she is not for you. give it up and find yourself a woman for you. cos marriage a an everlasting covednant.
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by feminineA: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2011
I feel this post is not xplicit enough, like wat waz re exuse on?re there genuine?are u d 1 dat doesn't want to c reasonz with her?or she just wants to unrealistic or unreasonable? I need to have a clearer picture of this situation so as to be sure of what to write.
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by MMM2(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2011
op
is only girls dat bears esther,
I thought u re a lesbian.
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by MrsChima(f): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2011
OP,

You was played. Sorry to hear that suga. sad
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by hbabe(f): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2011
5 whole years!!!! shocked shocked
You need to ask her the reasons she doesn't want to settle down;

1. perhaps she is not comfortable with your present financial condition or
2. some other characters you have been exhibiting or
3. she has met someone she feels more comfortable with or
4. she has never been in love with you all these years or
5. you have been the only one serious about the relationship or
6. she has some dreams/aspirtations she wants to accomplish before she settles down

Only her can give you her real reason.

Good luck, bros and next time don't leave it for too long before you propose; there are so many fast guys out there looking for good girls to grab. undecided
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by jaybee3(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^^^^
GBAM
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by hbabe(f): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^Hey you!
Can you give me 5 years of your life? I want to try my luck. grin
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by jaybee3(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2011
Door is always open wink wink
btw: meet me at the usual place lipsrsealed
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by hbabe(f): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2011
Your bedroom or mine?kiss
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by 190: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2011
5years ago i was still in my mom's womb chewing gum angry angry

she has every right to leave angry angry
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 02, 2011
@OP
the answer is RIGHT there in your question:

estherdim:

I have been in a relationship for complete 5 years and now that i want to settle down with her, she start giving me excuses. What do i do.

so"now" YOU decide that YOU want to settle and expect her to jump?! you being ready means that she MUSt be too?! what about all these 5yrs, couldnt she possibly find a side of you thats he aint cool with?!
Re: After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses by FarWatcher: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
estherdim: I have been in a relationship for complete 5 years and now that i want to settle down with her, she start giving me excuses. What do i do.

She USED you. Sorry Pal! cool cool cool
You made her feel secured, while she went hunting for a bigger fish. The big fish also made her feel secured and right now she is hunting for the BIGGEST fish! tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Go For Only Rich Nigerian Men / Ladies, What Hurts U The Most When Ur Man Cheats On You: / Mall Bans Sex In Its Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.