Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder (51860 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
One of the best heavy weight fights in a while. Wilder added more to his game. Fury weighed him down and has too much movement for his size and the better boxer won.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by MARKone(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
This guy should just shut up, and admit that fury is a better boxer.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by DutchMark1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
smiley
SarkinYarki:
You are the best Heavy weight in this generation the problem is just Tyson Fury is out of this world
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by gurunlocker: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Excuse like Bubu grin grin

It's simple, both of you are great boxers, but you wanted to knockout someone that calm so early in the match by kicking his stomach? By the 3rs round, you are already losing balance.

I knew he will lose when I see Fury taking Wilder heaviest jab with his head and blocking with hand....

Then stamina! Fury has more stamina than you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by dollynnn(f): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:

He has run out of excuses. When you lose to the same man 3 times you have no more excuses to give cheesy
Excuse upon excuses
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by chrisj2(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
I am a fan but you cannot really box - very little movement, head movement or defence...

The guy is big and he used it but he can also box and move and avoid most of your punches.

You should have accepted his hand even though Tyson is a douchebag - a potty mouth and unserious individual that is lucky he is a white minority and from GB.

Any black boxer like Tyson Fury will have been maligned and cancelled or banned for good.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by ovie8200: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
No need to explain. You lose you lose simple.

There can only be one winner and one loser and that's game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Agugbadin: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
No excuse, you lost period.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by udemzyudex(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
I told one guy that was arguing with me in the other thread that wilder doesn't have tactics and how fury was putting all his weight on him to make him get tired quickly.

The mumu was asking if I watched the match at all.

Fight no be always by who get power pass, na sense too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Bewiseedet(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
That was an epic fight and ofcourse you know huge money was involve.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Heavy fight
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Antoeni(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shut up , After Spoiling Tickets

4 Likes

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by luxs(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
The odds were against you
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by fredoooooo: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Campiagn after election... you had your chance in the ring .
Good fight this time around though, fury is just a better fighter
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Geeman2006: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Forget. By the 6th round, wilder was already showing serious fatigue. Wilder is not used to going the distance unlike fury. Before fury, most of Wilders fights with others were KO's under 5 rounds.
He relies and is so used to that powerful right hand to the job, that he has forgotten how to give short Jabs and defend.
Fury's gameplan was to wear him out knowing Wilder doesn't have the stamina to go the distance.
Fury is the best in the division right now. His stamina and endurance can't be matched. I only see Usyk as a real challenge.
Wilder lost to a Better more composed fury. He should accept this and find peace with his loss.

12 Likes

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Numerouno94(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fury was never ur mate. Most people hyping Wilder don't follow boxing, they re jux bunch of bandwagon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Eriokanmi: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Edo blood ,.you tried. Please don't hesitate to come home as promised..you need to rise again. Four boxers of Nigerian roots were defeated this year alone, what's happening?

Deontay Wilder,
Efe Ajagba
AJ
Istreal Adesanya.

Naija to the world, you guys would rise again if only you could swallow pride and re-strategize.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Oracleforce: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wilder Bleep up. big time...
But Anthony Joshua won Fury Tyson.

Wilder can beat Fury for life...because he will see him and an unbeatable champion
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by zoedew: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-tyson-fury-defeated-me-deontay-wilder/%3famp
Boxing is bad. Baffling that man’s inhumanity to man is not only this celebrated but tolerated as well!

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Lightorder: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fists of furry
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Rokafela(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
crafteck:
Do yall know this country would be better off as a British colony? Whats the advantage if independence? We are better off with so called foreign slavers than our own elites enslaving masses, they say the briton stole us blind, our own people have stolen us blind, how can a group of people sit on trillions and perform off the mic drama in nddc, how can people steal money meant for weapons that should be used to protect us, how can they steal money donated to help the poor during covid, how can they send children of the poor to fight for junction oshodi while they take pics with their kids graduating from american University, their kids came out with flying colours, kids of the poor that they sent to their war dided with obituaries printed in black and white

So lame. You don't even know that the colonisers never left. Who funded Buhari for 3 elections who funded Obasanjo? Open your eyes they are still here they had no intention to improve your status. The only way they would if they drawing tax or making money. Wake up
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by AntiWailer: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Loud mouthed fighter.

When u were busy beating bumps u were shouting.

Now you are forming humility.

Admit it , u were beaten blue black by a better fighter.
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by salford1: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
This clown making up excuses again. If Fury was leaning on you, why did you not use uppercuts. His side shouted uppercuts several times but he wasn't listening. His last coach said he doesn't listen to anyone and has become untrainable.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Teejay13(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wow, it was great to see that wilder accepted his flawses and decided to accept defeat
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by defash8: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
One of the problem when you lack basic technics, Wilder hands are always down. No face protection. He has been having luck all these while facing untactical fighters.

4 Likes

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Chikekoli: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
alexxiswrites:
Proof?

I'm a living proof just singup and see for yourself!
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Numerouno94(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:
You are the best Heavy weight in this generation the problem is just Tyson Fury is out of this world

How is Wilder the best heavyweight boxer of this generation? U guys don't follow boxing, u jux comment base on hearsay. Who has Wilder fought wit? Fury is the only credible boxer Wilder has faced since his professional debut. Check his resume nd u will see that most of his opponents re ranked outside top 50. His known for cherry picking fights, Fury was jux a cherry picking gone wrong.

AJ nd Furry hv both faced the Klitchko brothers. AJ has also faced boxers like Whyte, Povetkin, Pulev, Martin, Breazeale, Parker, Takam, Chisora etcetera. Now tell me who has Wilder faced?
U guys will jux b hyping Wilder unnecessarily.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Reference(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Funny.... cos once upon a time in heavyweight land the tale of the elders was that the white man just couldn't box....

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please accept defeat and cease giving excuses please

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by salford1: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
suffering:
Wilder took a lot of punishment in that fight. The battle went back and forth and any man could clinch the victory especially since both decided to throw only power shots after a while.
Real punishment just like his last fight that he almost got killed. Such a careless boxer. He fights like an amateur throwing wild windmill punches and not protecting himself. Despite being always warned by the referee to protect themselves.

His doctor had to come into the ring in one of the rounds. The doctor here aslo talking to him the end of one of the round. Probably telling him to give up. Bloodied ear and mouth.

He should count himself lucky and enjoy his purse money of $5,000,000 from this trilogy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Pictured With Anthony Joshua, Heavyweight Champion / Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel / Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.